Young Women: What Turns You On ?

What turns a woman on? Tell her to do the dishes she'll get all kinds of turned on.
Are you a woman ? If not, you have no business here. This thread is for women only.
Hold on a minute!!!. Where do liberal men who approve of men in dresses fall in???? There are 20 here. They have the GD right to answer this. This is discrimination to all men in dresses

You're too old for a 55 year old woman.
I date 18 yr olds rountinely. Not difficult, Just keep in shape (slim),and follow the cam babes. Avoid stress and your hair will stay dark (I'm half Hispanic), and be a rock star like me. These pictures were taken a month ago >

1613105293703.png
1613105470877.png

1613105506524.png
1613105693834.png

Any answer a "young woman" gives that is outside of the "feminist" movement is just asking to be attacked. There's no good answer to the question in a public forum, you might as well just google it.

Ask'm in private. You'll get a better answer.
They're already in private. Almost all are anonymous with anonymous avatars and display names. Besides, what's there to hide ? So they tell us what gets them aroused. So ? This is a big deal ? Take a look at the cam girls. They're online (thousands of them) and they show EVERYTHING.

No. I am teaching you established sexual response in the female.

Realize, you may have an opinion in the absence of fact not in conflict with it.

When you claim opinion when fact is established, you only show ignorance. Don't do it.

Peace
Go home little child. Your mommy is calling you.

They're already in private. Almost all are anonymous with anonymous avatars and display names. Besides, what's there to hide ? So they tell us what gets them aroused. So ? This is a big deal ? Take a look at the cam girls. They're online (thousands of them) and they show EVERYTHING.
Yeah.. Sure... Comparing, well lets be honest none of us are really "normal" here, but comparing women in general to cam girls to get them to do something isn't likely going to get you too far.

With that said... I agree that it shouldn't be a big deal. But... It usually is.

Even among those who do care enough about politics to register on a forum like this one, women make up a tiny fraction.
politics is merely a fraction of the subject matter of this forum. Click on Forums, and read down the list.

Forum List

Back