You were never slaves in Egypt

Wtf are you? Pointing out that these anti-Jew BDS rallies happen on college campuses make me a white supremacist?

No, I was saying the sort of people who would do what you were talking about tended to be white Supremacists. I was not suggesting you were at all.
So you’re downplaying antisemitism, and calling a Jew who objects to it a white supremacist because she referred to college campuses?

I didn't do that Lisa.

You are the worst of the protards - denying antidemitism while calling anyone who disagrees a white supremacist.

What is a 'protard' I did not deny antisemitism. Lisa you seem to be having a tantrum and it is making you see things wrong.
Bye, bye you bigot.
I see that you are incapable of debate and just like to feel you have won by being rude to people. I have never been in contact with a Jew like yourself and another here in my life. I noticed in another thread that you yourself were having a go at Jews who did not think the same as you.

No, I was saying the sort of people who would do what you were talking about tended to be white Supremacists. I was not suggesting you were at all.

I didn't do that Lisa.

What is a 'protard' I did not deny antisemitism. Lisa you seem to be having a tantrum and it is making you see things wrong.

I see that you are incapable of debate and just like to feel you have won by being rude to people. I have never been in contact with a Jew like yourself and another here in my life. I noticed in another thread that you yourself were having a go at Jews who did not think the same as you.
Get real! I used the phrase “college campus” and you said that was something a white supremacist would say, and that’s as good as calling me one myself. I wouldn’t agree with you, so you went right for the nasty accusation.

You are either brainwashed, or a liar. Either way, no use containing to argue with you.

I didn't do that Lisa.

in my town the college jew-israel hate campaigns are dominated by islamo nazis----muslims with roots in muslim countries and to some extent black converts to islam and to a much lesser extent----simple old fashioned
anti-semites of the WASP variety. White supremacism is not a thing here

^^^ clean-up version of the REAL BDS movement which has its roots
way back pre 1950 as an attempt at genocide of the jews living in
Israel. The issue back then was STARVE THEM OUT and was supported
by all muslim states as enthusiastically as the muslims of Nigeria danced
on the dead christian babies of Biafra. As to islamic warfare----somehow
it is not Israel dancing on the dead bodies of starved Yemeni children
By 1948 Israel was getting food Aid from the US.

in my town the college jew-israel hate campaigns are dominated by islamo nazis----muslims with roots in muslim countries and to some extent black converts to islam and to a much lesser extent----simple old fashioned
anti-semites of the WASP variety. White supremacism is not a thing here
What a shame. Have you read A Palestinian Christian's Cry for Reconciliation?

By 1948 there was a concerted effort thruout the UMMA to starve
Jews in Israel out of existence. The program included TOTAL boycott
by all muslim states of any product producing business in the USA
that did business with Israel OF ANY KIND. The boycott was actually
effective in producing severe food shortages just as Israel was in the
midst of absorbing impoverished escapees from islamo nazi regimes
( one such example is the completely impoverished and starving
refugees from Yemen---historically part of "arabia") There were some
brilliant public health maneuvers to counter the islamic aggression including
government subsidized bread, milk and eggs <<<< a list of products
that exist in the jewish mind as ----HOW TO NOURISH A CHILD. An
interesting outcome exists in hubby's Yemenite family----the kids
turned out lots taller than their parents who had survived islamic oppression
in Yemen. Some of it was just silly------for decades---no PEPSI COLA
in Israel.

so you have claimed before. Can you provide details of the
luxurious food supplies being shipped to Israel by the USA that
were universally denied to arabs and muslims?

What a shame. Have you read A Palestinian Christian's Cry for Reconciliation?
no---but I have encountered lots of christian refugees from islamic
oppression who migrated to the USA----including some who fled British mandate palestine-----some from Jordan. As to those not
from the Mandate-----Copts, Chaldeans, Maronites ----all have their
family histories

no---but I have encountered lots of christian refugees from islamic
oppression who migrated to the USA----including some who fled British mandate palestine-----some from Jordan. As to those not
from the Mandate-----Copts, Chaldeans, Maronites ----all have their
family histories
Lots of Christian Arabs lived alongside Muslim Arabs before 1967. It was quite pleasant.

We live alongside black Americans in the South now.
mazel tov ------I have worked with lots of "whites"
from the "south" ----when I was in the NAVY-----
lots of them still harbored lots of "anti-colored" bias ---
but be not grieved-------lots were also into old fashioned
Wasp/islamo/nazi concepts----even some of the literature

you jews are pathetic ...

On May 14, 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. U.S. President Harry S. Truman recognized the new nation on the same day.

you abandoned who helped you in the beginning to have a place of residence - you turned into a state of religious terror.

you need not look back your love affair with white supremacist republicans - just packup and leave.

And what about anti-semite Omar, who cheers on BDS? She was opposed - vehemently - to sanctions on Iran, since she claimed it would hurt innocent citizens. (Muslims.) So why is she supporting a boycott effort against Israel, as that also hurts innocent citizens? Answer: THOSE citizens are Jews.
Anyone occupying Palestine illegally is guilty.

P.S. there have been some HORRIBLE pro-Palestinian rallies at college campuses which are disseminating awful anti-Jew propaganda. You are denying the overlap between anti-Israel attitudes and anti-Jew attitudes. Even on these forums, any anti-Israel thread attracts the Jew-haters like moths to a flame, and before you know it, they’re throwing around hostile remarks about Der Juden.
Why don't you post some evidence?

What’s antisemitic about it is that there aren’t comparable boycott efforts against other countries doing worse - like with the Ruhingya (sp?) Muslims.
:auiqs.jpg:"Not everyone is punished for their crimes so we shouldn't be punished for ours— it's antisemitic!" Do you even know what antisemitic means? I thought not...

For you were (not) slaves in Egypt: The ancient memories behind the Exodus myth this is an interesting article about the historicity of the Passover. I can't cut and paste from my tablet, but would welcome some help.
So you are saying I still have rights to my ancestor's land in Egypt and that Egyptians are occupiers of Jewish territory?
5ltdaz.jpg

Forum List

Back