You were never slaves in Egypt

Nope. Haaretz created it. Those are the rules. Take it up with the moderators.
Wrong. You’re a mental case. You are the one creating the thread. The thread title could have been “was Passover a real historical event?”

Linking to an article in your thread wouldn’t require that you use that article’s headline as your THREAD headline. And besides…

You DID change the article headline in your THREAD headline, anyway.

It would be difficult for you to be more wrong. But since it’s you, I suppose you could just keep digging. :cuckoo:

Wrong. You’re a mental case. You are the one creating the thread. The thread title could have been “was Passover a real historical event?”

Linking to an article in your thread wouldn’t require that you use that article’s headline as your THREAD headline. And besides…

You DID change the article headline in your THREAD headline, anyway.

It would be difficult for you to be more wrong. But since it’s you, I suppose you could just keep digging. :cuckoo:
Contact Haaretz. We aren't allowed to change the title.

Nope. That's the Haaretz title. Stop stalking me.
I’m not stalking. And no. It wasn’t the headline of the article. Why must you lie?

The article headline was much wordier and included the parenthetical word “not”. Your thread headline doesn’t use the word “not.” So clearly you did change the article’s headline.

Secondly, just because you linked to an article in the thread’s OP doesn’t bind you to use that article’s headline as your THREAD headline. You’re an imbecile. Or your dishonest. Possibly both. But I stand by what I said earlier. Your asshole THREAD headline doesn’t convey the gist of the message you intended to spell out in your OP.

Were you intentionally misleading or just stupid?

I’m not stalking. And no. It wasn’t the headline of the article. Why must you lie?

The article headline was much wordier and included the parenthetical word “not”. Your thread headline doesn’t use the word “not.” So clearly you did change the article’s headline.

Secondly, just because you linked to an article in the thread’s OP doesn’t bind you to use that article’s headline as your THREAD headline. You’re an imbecile. Or your dishonest. Possibly both. But I stand by what I said earlier. Your asshole THREAD headline doesn’t convey the gist of the message you intended to spell out in your OP.

Were you intentionally misleading or just stupid?
Her intent was to discredit Judaism, and offend Jews, a few short weeks after they celebrated Passover. According to her, my rabbi -who did a wonderful job leading us all in the long Seder - was putting on an act. She said he knows it was a myth and has been lying to us the whole tIme.

She insists she’s not an antisemitic Muslim, but she admits to spending long periods of her youth in Muslim countries, and, at the minimum, was influenced by the anti-Jew tenor of Muslim beliefs.

33 They answered him, “We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, ‘You will become free’?”

John 8:33​

The pharisees were talking about themselves personally, not about the Israeli nation as a whole.

You subscribe to an alternate timeline for the Israeli captivity that is estimated to be approximately 330 years off the mark by biblically orthodox Jews and Christians.
the act of quoting HA ARETZ is something like quoting ' The Onion ' to
'prove a point'

Her intent was to discredit Judaism, and offend Jews, a few short weeks after they celebrated Passover. According to her, my rabbi -who did a wonderful job leading us all in the long Seder - was putting on an act. She said he knows it was a myth and has been lying to us the whole tIme.

She insists she’s not an antisemitic Muslim, but she admits to spending long periods of her youth in Muslim countries, and, at the minimum, was influenced by the anti-Jew tenor of Muslim beliefs.
Israel Finklestein is a leading archaeologist.

You subscribe to an alternate timeline for the Israeli captivity that is estimated to be approximately 330 years off the mark by biblically orthodox Jews and Christians.
I'm not an Israeli archaeologist.

Forum List

Back