You were never slaves in Egypt

No before it was Iran or Persia it was Elam…Persia or Iran means home of the Aryan peoples which is humorous considering the Ayahtolahs who rule Iran or Persia today are not indigenous Iranians…
Just southwestern Iran.

Haaretz is a liberal source, and we already know the liberal Jews are their own worst enemies.

And it’s pretty disgusting for you liberal antisemites to start a thread right after Passover saying it’s all a lie. That would be as if I started a thread after Easter to say that Christians made the whole story up about Jesus, and it never happened. I wouldn’t do that because I don’t shit over other people’s religions.

You're a spokesperson for liberal Jews?

Whenever archeological sites are checked they overwhelmingly confirm the biblical stories. So you are simply lying.

I am not religious in the slightest, but I enjoy archeology and history, and the history described in the Bible is pretty accurate. Seventy percent or so is spot on based on other research.

Nope. They don't. These stories are borrowed from Sumer and Egypt.. and the Canaanites. Like the story of Sinuhe or Gilgamesh.

Nope. They don't. These stories are borrowed from Sumer and Egypt.. and the Canaanites. Like the story of Sinuhe or Gilgamesh.

Where do you think the Bible stories come from? They come from ALL places. The Epic of Gilgamesh even adds a bit to the Bible. It is a book, written by men, writing down the history as they knew it.

Sorry they are all borrowed and predate Abraham by a thousand years years. The Jews may have learned them during their exile in Babylon.

Says the Bible hating non Christian. As my signature state, you called essential doctrines "epic myths".

Sorry. The stories are much older than the Jews or Adam and Eve.

As stated, you are on record in your own words denying important doctrines the come directly from the Word. If the Word isn't accurate you cannot be saved. None of us could.

As stated, you are on record in your own words denying important doctrines the come directly from the Word. If the Word isn't accurate you cannot be saved. None of us could.

Do you know the meaning of didactic literature?

No before it was Iran or Persia it was Elam…Persia or Iran means home of the Aryan peoples which is humorous considering the Ayahtolahs who rule Iran or Persia today are not indigenous Iranians…

You should look at a map.

Try this map.
Try this...
Look at maps from various years and see how full of crap you are.
By the way, why do Arab nations still exhibit hostilities when their borders are established?
Because it has nothing to do with borders, it has to do with being a Muslim.
But you're too mentally ill to understand that simple fact.

Forum List

Back