You Think We Have Trouble Now Read Doonesbury Today

The vast majority of human beings, never mind Americans don’t deserve a say in their lives.
why dont you go crawl back in your fucking hole and weld the door shut....

Thank you for proving my point. This is a prime example of someone who doesn’t Understand, Accept or Embrace his proper place in Society and thereby damages Society as a whole through their existence.
fuck you old timing man....people with your mindset are the ones who try and control everyone.....and then stifle any thought from anyone who has the gall and audacity to not toe the line of the oppressive minds of the ones leading the fucked up society that they have created...

fuck you old timing man....people with your mindset are the ones who try and control everyone.....and then stifle any thought from anyone who has the gall and audacity to not toe the line of the oppressive minds of the ones leading the fucked up society that they have created...

My point continues to be made by this individual. Order, created by Law is the foundation of any successful Society. People like this want t tear down Order and leave us exposed to the barbarism of Chaos instead.

My point continues to be made by this individual. Order, created by Law is the foundation of any successful Society. People like this want t tear down Order and leave us exposed to the barbarism of Chaos instead.
your point is bullshit....you hate woman unless they do what you want them to do.....your kids have got to be mind controlled,for their own good of course......people like you want to tear down intellect and leave us exposed to the medieval dark ages that you want to live in....you are in the extreme minority old man....

The vast majority of human beings, never mind Americans don’t deserve a say in their lives.
why dont you go crawl back in your fucking hole and weld the door shut....

Thank you for proving my point. This is a prime example of someone who doesn’t Understand, Accept or Embrace his proper place in Society and thereby damages Society as a whole through their existence.

No. Everyone on this forum thinks you are simply an asshole with nothing better to do than spew your hateful message.

your point is bullshit....you hate woman unless they do what you want them to do.....your kids have got to be mind controlled,for their own good of course......people like you want to tear down intellect and leave us exposed to the medieval dark ages that you want to live in....you are in the extreme minority old man....

I don’t hate women. - I hate Feminism.

What you call mind control is called basic education where I come from.

I have no problem with intellect, so long as it is focused on Moral and Proper endeavors.

It only took 19 men to destroy the WTCs, cripple the Pentagon and come dangerously close to attacking the White House or Capital. The RIGHT minority’s can be a very dangerous thing.

Everyone on this forum thinks you are simply an asshole with nothing better to do than spew your hateful message.

That’s fine. The next moment I care what any of you have to say will be the first moment I care what any of you say or believe.

If you don't care, stop posting. No one wants to hear you prattle on with your bad attitude and endless lies.

What you call mind control is called basic education where I come from.

I have no problem with intellect, so long as it is focused on Moral and Proper endeavors.

It only took 19 men to destroy the WTCs, cripple the Pentagon and come dangerously close to attacking the White House or Capital. The RIGHT minority’s can be a very dangerous thing.

you have said woman have no business voting or being politicians..so if you dont hate them,you have very little respect for them......
What you call mind control is called basic education where I come from......
basic education involves questioning what you are taught,you have said kids are not supposed to question,just do.....thats called mind control were most people come from....
I have no problem with intellect, so long as it is focused on Moral and Proper endeavors
in other words as long as those endeavors are something i agree with....

you have said woman have no business voting or being politicians..so if you dont hate them,you have very little respect for them......

Only Feminists want females in politics. Real women know and accept their role in Society.

basic education involves questioning what you are taught,you have said kids are not supposed to question,just do....

No. Basic education is the exact opposite of questioning what you are taught. It’s the acceptance that your elders and betters have created Traditions and Values for a successful Society.

in other words as long as those endeavors are something i agree with....

No. So long as they agree with and fall inside the Traditional Values and Morals our ancestors determined thousands of years ago and which we followed until the last century, over which we’ve destroyed Society by notvjudt ignoring but destroying them.

There is a significant segment of the population that has been brainwashed by decades of conservative media and the Republican Party to the point where they can’t function in a democracy — and don’t want to.

You Think We Have Trouble Now? Read Doonesbury Today.

What a steaming pile of Prog Projection.

If anyone is brainwashed, it's the morons who thing War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery and Ignorance is Strength...all in accordance with their Prog Indoctrination.

There is a significant segment of the population that has been brainwashed by decades of conservative media and the Republican Party to the point where they can’t function in a democracy — and don’t want to.

The problem is they are so ignorant and uninformed that they don’t know what they don’t know. Ignorant trumpkins

If anyone is brainwashed, it's the morons who thing War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery and Ignorance is Strength...all in accordance with their Prog Indoctrination.
That’s why trumpkins are largely uneducated and don’t know anything, right?

That’s why trumpkins are largely uneducated and don’t know anything, right?

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzz.

Get a grip, Bitter Pillian. You lost. And given the way you loons are attacking much of the country, you're going to ensure Trump 2020. So keep it up!

If you don't care, stop posting. No one wants to hear you prattle on with your bad attitude and endless lies.

I said I don’t care about YOUR views. I’m here to expose you people to the Truth and Reality. If you don’t like that, put me on Ignire.

Let us know when someone introduces you to Truth and Reality because it is readily apparent that you have never met either one.

Replace conservative with liberal and Republican with Democrat and your statement holds just as much water.

I would remind you it’s not the Republicans and the conservatives who for almost 2 years now have been trying to remove a democratically elected president from office just because he’s not the one they voted for
How so? It is a Republican investigation. It is being run by republicans who were appointed by other republicans and investigating a republican administration. Democrats don't have the power to do anything.

Replace conservative with liberal and Republican with Democrat and your statement holds just as much water.

I would remind you it’s not the Republicans and the conservatives who for almost 2 years now have been trying to remove a democratically elected president from office just because he’s not the one they voted for
taz he's running our government like he was a mafia boss.......he wants your loyalty before what's in the best interests of our country imo....sure we want him out ,he's made a mockery of our nation
Are you describing Trump or Obama?

Forum List

Back