You Think We Have Trouble Now Read Doonesbury Today

taz he's running our government like he was a mafia boss.......he wants your loyalty before what's in the best interests of our country imo....sure we want him out ,he's made a mockery of our nation

The entirety of the federal government has been making a mockery of our nation for a long time. The problem is it only matters to most of you when the other guy is in charge.
what you say is true but imho the boat seems to sail a bit smoother when a dem is in the wh
The boat sails smoother? I suppose it feels that way when you aren’t even asking where the hell it’s going.
Well would you say starting a BS trillion $$ war, or getting all our allies to hate us, while costing America farmers big dough was knowing where our ship was sailing?
As a side note. Would you mind telling me what war Trump has started?

taz he's running our government like he was a mafia boss.......he wants your loyalty before what's in the best interests of our country imo....sure we want him out ,he's made a mockery of our nation

The entirety of the federal government has been making a mockery of our nation for a long time. The problem is it only matters to most of you when the other guy is in charge.
what you say is true but imho the boat seems to sail a bit smoother when a dem is in the wh
The boat sails smoother? I suppose it feels that way when you aren’t even asking where the hell it’s going.
Well would you say starting a BS trillion $$ war, or getting all our allies to hate us, while costing America farmers big dough was knowing where our ship was sailing?
Not trump the other republican GWB who caused the deaths of so many

every president has caused death and destruction Ed....even the ones you think are nice guys....

There is a significant segment of the population that has been brainwashed by decades of conservative media and the Republican Party to the point where they can’t function in a democracy — and don’t want to.

You Think We Have Trouble Now? Read Doonesbury Today.

Replace conservative with liberal and Republican with Democrat and your statement holds just as much water.

I would remind you it’s not the Republicans and the conservatives who for almost 2 years now have been trying to remove a democratically elected president from office just because he’s not the one they voted for
I beg to differ

It is the Republicans trying to remove Trump from office. They control the Justice Department, both Houses of Congress and the courts

Democrats have no investigative power

That's a very good thing for America.

Then why the hell are you yammering on about a war that isn’t happening?

you trust your moron not to start another ?

You fucking retards said we’d be in a world wide one by now. So far Trump is less war like than you morons.

You fucking retards said we’d be in a world wide one by now. So far Trump is less war like than you morons.
yeah it was dems starting the iraq war,,,,,retard

There is a significant segment of the population that has been brainwashed by decades of conservative media and the Republican Party to the point where they can’t function in a democracy — and don’t want to.

Oh god once again we are bombarded from craddle to grave with liberal doctrine and you and the link call people who choose to listen to AM talk radio are being brain washed????

So Hillary's war with Libya was not a war???

Replace conservative with liberal and Republican with Democrat and your statement holds just as much water.

I would remind you it’s not the Republicans and the conservatives who for almost 2 years now have been trying to remove a democratically elected president from office just because he’s not the one they voted for

Except he wasn't Democratically elected. The people said "No" by 3 million votes.

I should point out that Richard Nixon actually was Democratically elected, but when we found out he covered up for some third rate burglary, he had to go.

They voted to authorize it dumb ass.

They voted to authorize it dumb ass.
They went along with GWB No Bush no war You asses try and blame dems? It was 100% gwb's war He wanted it he got it

Talk about a load or horseshit.

You sure piled it on buddy. Nothing you have in your post reads true.

Of course a lefty loon like you thinks its true. Doesn't mean anyone else outside of those like you do.

For a guy you say is making a mockery of the country he's done some damned good things.

You are funny buddy. All the way around and likely not fit to be a moderator. Just because he was not their choice huh! Dems and many repubs with brains are sick of the presidents constant lies and the fact that he hangs out with and employs convicted felons to start. The left does not have lying loons like brightbart out there they flat liars with absolutely no respect for the truth. So yes the right has gone far looneyer thqan the left. You sit and mderate toward your political leaning and should not moderate if you can not be some what objective! Go taz your self BRo!

Forum List

Back