Decent men - Obama, Bush to give eulogy at McCain’s funeral. Trumpo disinvited

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
There are reasons why McCain wants to be honored at his funeral by the man that took away his opportunity to become president and not the one of his own Party that came later.

But decency has to be the top of the list and respect not too far behind.

Trumpo’s bad week got worse now that McCain has passed away

Trumpo can’t take back the vile and filthy things he said about McCain. The worst had to be the preference for combat troops that don’t get captured so McCain was no hero.

What gave you done Trumporoids? Will you start admitting regret yet?

There are reasons why McCain wants to be honored at his funeral by the man that took away his opportunity to become president and not the one of his own Party that came later.

Trumpo can’t take back the vile and filthy things he said about McCain. The worst had to be the preference for combat troops that don’t get captured so McCain was no hero.

I'll be that you didn't think W was decent when he was President.

So label me "NotFooledbyYou".

Dubya is finally rehabilitated by the Far Left.

After 8 years of being condemned as a war criminal and a dope 24/7, responsible for millions of deaths, he is now recognized as a "decent man".

What transformed the image of the Chimperor Chimpus Khan, George W. Bush, into the pinnacle of decency?

Your disguise is paper thin

Maybe Trump will insult him some more, that would help.
What Dumpf will do, on the day of the funeral no less, is to sign some sort of very controversial executive order or fire Sessions, trying to get a headline.

I'm not inclined to hold a grudge against anybody, I don't see it fitting in well with loving one's enemies. But in this case I can understand the desire to spare McCain's family with the awkwardness of having to deal with Trump, it'll be hard enough for them to get through already.

After 8 years of being condemned as a war criminal and a dope 24/7, responsible for millions of deaths, he is now recognized as a "decent man".

What transformed the image of the Chimperor Chimpus Khan, George W. Bush, into the pinnacle of decency?

LefTards can’t get out of their own way...they have no clue that they continuously make asses of themselves and have no credibility.
I’m actually fascinated by the ignorance...I just point and laugh.
LefTards remind me of this guy...he’ll tell you he has life by the balls and that everybody around him is weird.
8b94d249223b5ffbe6c725aa41cc047e--weird-people-weird-things.jpg

Maybe Trump will insult him some more, that would help.
What Dumpf will do, on the day of the funeral no less, is to sign some sort of very controversial executive order or fire Sessions, trying to get a headline.

The business of government will go on, if President Trump isn't speaking at a funeral, he's going to be working hard.

Trump does things every day, he isn't a slacker by any stretch of the word.

Regret becauseTrump has a big mouth, and at times classless arrogance?

We recognize you need the comfort, but folks like myself prefer the objective. Trump's getting shit done that Bush, Obama and McCain would be unable or unwilling to accomplish.

What made McCain, the 2008 GOP nominee for President suddenly an object of derision?

Forum List

Back