Artist Scott LoBaido has unveiled his "Diks of Hazard" in NYC

I can only imagine what future generations are going to think when they look back on this era of history. I really can’t believe this is the state of political discourse in America in the 21st-century. We really ought to be embarrassed.

They might say that conservatives are learning how to play the game

I wouldnt call it art, but it does express an opinion

Again, this guy did it and it seems to be working to put sand in your vagina.
Sure. You know how much I hate retards spending good money on dick balloons. Please tell me you won’t do it. Please, pretty please?

Awww…did we get triggered? Awww
Sorry, retard if the truth hurts. :itsok:
WE? You are triggered, glad to know. The hurts you, that is good to know. and speaking of those with low intelligence, I do not use he epithet for those who suffer Down Syndrome as an insult. I guess you can't use the "N" word, so you mine as well use the "R" word. Now that is real stupidity, using the "R" word, as if you are better than those that suffer Down Syndrome.

Still you did say you are triggered in the first sentence, that was really a display of stupidity. I am fine, dumbass

I don't blame them. When you are losing in the court what else is left to do but make a fool of yourself outside the court?

And of course, the dick heads will float balloon dicks for publicity. That's pretty much the level of thinking these retards are capable of.
But running around in pussy hats yelling at the sky is any better. Lol

Forum List

Back