You People

Well, sure. Fear mongering is all they have. But we have a bunch of fearful people, and a compliant media ready to turn it up to eleven.
Yes cable news is all about click bait and controversy for ratings, but only fox lies nonstop lol. No election fraud no vaccine dangers come on no global warming hoax. The only TV station and the only political party in the world that says that crap. You start there you're not gonna get far in the real world.

This thread is deepest darkest brainwashed GOP base. You're past fox you're on to conspiracy nut jobs on YouTube or whatever now. You can't listen to real news or entertainment or nature programs because they go against your incredible crap. Big oil big money dupes... And on your way out with your hero the orange con man clown haha thank goodness.

Libertarians don’t like the Democratic Party ( allegedly ) but they adopted the same CRT bs. Then claim they are different.

However I was told by a Libertarian that they cleaned house and ousted those people from power. Is this true?? I find it hard to believe.

Libertarians don’t like the Democratic Party ( allegedly ) but they adopted the same CRT bs. Then claim they are different.

However I was told by a Libertarian that they cleaned house and ousted those people from power. Is this true?? I find it hard to believe.
Libertarians are just another species underclass of brainwashed GOP dupe. Just another bunch of YouTube conspiracy nuttery...

We need a retard emoji soooooooooooooooooooooo bad
I just use this feel free to save it

1660796583325056.jpg

Listen, if you really think we should accept candidates like Biden and Trump as the "best we can do" - well, that's just fucking pathetic. I won't. But most of you will, and the country will continue to slide into the shitter.
biden was a 47 year politician that did absolutely nothing in the 47 years. never made or built anything in his pathetic life. Trump was not a politician. Again it seems you are speaking out both sides your mouth. You still wish to put trump in a category of a politician instead of a business man that did create jobs, built up a business and shareholders. You seem extremely confused with your position. it either is or isn't within your guidelines and trump is outside your initial complaint about politicians.

I'm laughing.

What a bunch of brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses lol. The only people who vote for the Republicans are brainwashed fools or greedy scumbags- everything you know is wrong. The rich don't pay enough in taxes they pay the same percentage as you do and that is a horrible giveaway to the rich and we don't have enough money to invest in America the last 35 years and the place is falling apart. The worst inequality upward mobility homelessness are all the result of tax cuts for the rich.
it is funny you really think rich people don't pay taxes. You are one locked in looney toon. Thanks for the laugh.

Yes cable news is all about click bait and controversy for ratings, but only fox lies nonstop lol. No election fraud no vaccine dangers come on no global warming hoax. The only TV station and the only political party in the world that says that crap. You start there you're not gonna get far in the real world.
wow. what does main stream media have on you anyway?

Agreed.

I voted for Trump, but I did lament that the two major Party nominees was a pretty miserable choice.

I don’t know. But I also don’t agree. I think Trump (despite some undeniable flaws) was a good President.

I see this lament a lot. And honestly, I get what you’re saying. But whether we like it or not, we still have a primarily two Party system. I could vote for a write in which amounts to not voting at all. Or I could vote for a 3P candidate and essentially not vote at all.

Even starting a 3P would be a huge task and would take years. The Libertarian Party can’t manage a credible campaign at the national level, for example.

What’s needed is needed urgently and ASAP. That being the case, both sides (R and D) have an obligation to fix their respective Party. I see no evidence of that happening just yet.
That is the REAL problem, IF only we would police our OWN party of choice instead of defending or denying every dumb move, Maybe WE COULD HAVE a system that has some balance, and supports a more honest group of politicians.

That is the REAL problem, IF only we would police our OWN party of choice instead of defending or denying every dumb move, Maybe WE COULD HAVE a system that has some balance, and supports a more honest group of politicians.
explain how you personally can out spend the DNC when they decide that Xiden was the candidate, or the previous election and it wsa Hitlery? Bernie suffered on both. Not that Bernie was anything to write about except his stupidity. But you can't police what isn't yours to police. It's the mistake you all are making. You just don't realize the game.

Money owns and constituents moan.

I recognize that there are many reasons for our political dysfunction. Some of it is cross party fighting and petty behavior and so forth. But with a party, there is also fighting an maneuvering.

Like, for example, based on the Dim primaries before the last general election, as ridiculous as I find him, Bernie Sanders should have been nominated. The Dims profess to be all about “our democracy,” but the cynical DNC says “fuck that noise,” internally.

And the GOP is now confronting internal fighting also. Like Trump attacking DeSantis. Not just “bad form.” But also dangerous to the Party if we want one that can effectively fight the policies of the Dims.

We have a system of various forms of checks and balances for good reason. Nevertheless, sometimes fighting for the sake of petty temporary gains etc has to give way to fighting FOR one’s positions.

Like, for example, based on the Dim primaries before the last general election, as ridiculous as I find him, Bernie Sanders should have been nominated. The Dims profess to be all about “our democracy,” but the cynical DNC says “fuck that noise,” internally.
EXACTLY. Even for Hitlery's win.

And the GOP is now confronting internal fighting also. Like Trump attacking DeSantis. Not just “bad form.” But also dangerous to the Party if we want one that can effectively fight the policies of the Dims.
again, Trump is not a republican. He played the game through that party, but he isn't a republican. You all still can't comprehend who he is. A Third Party.

We need a retard emoji soooooooooooooooooooooo bad
your argument is total BS as always lol...
wow. what does main stream media have on you anyway?

And the BBC and France 24 and the Manchester guardian and the hindustani times and every respected media in the world. Except for Rupert Murdoch*******. But I'm guessing you're way off on some Internet conspiracy nuttery*

Forum List

Back