You People

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
You peoples standards are so damn low they might as well not even exist. All it takes for you people to support someone is a letter by their name.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Both sides want to complain about the state of the country but its YOUR FAULT it is the way it is. YOU keep voting for it.
Neither side has ANY room to talk about the other.
Grow up, humble yourselves, and STFU.

You peoples standards are so damn low they might as well not even exist. All it takes for you people to support someone is a letter by their name.
Both sides want to complain about the state of the country but its YOUR FAULT it is the way it is. YOU keep voting for it.
exactly what I'm going to be telling blacks who cry on tv that no one is helping them. Well, voting for the same bullshit and expecting different conclusions is truly insanity.

exactly what I'm going to be telling blacks who cry on tv that no one is helping them. Well, voting for the same bullshit and expecting different conclusions is truly insanity.
hey, just throwing this out in the wind, When I handed the election official my sheet with my name, address and signature, before she handed me my code to go back to the voting machine, she asked me if I had done a mail in ballot. Didn't dawn on me until this morning, why would she need to ask me such a question? Wouldn't that have been documented in my file?

So my mind this morning is like, well, if they have no clue who they sent ballots to in the mail, or better yet fail to track them, the voting process is broke. I can't say it any simpler.

don't blame me bro. i supported candidates from both sides

for example: Beto and Michael Bennett on the left, Kari Lake and Adam Laxalt on the right

i'm so disillusioned with politics that i unfollowed all political accounts on twitter. i still follow it a little bit just for fun, but i don't support any party or any candidate (With a couple of exceptions) because both parties are full of BS

R or bust!
I don't vote for a political party, but, anyone with a D next to their name, represents the D party before they represent me.

I have not ever seen that in the R party. Just my own experience.

hey, just throwing this out in the wind, When I handed the election official my sheet with my name, address and signature, before she handed me my code to go back to the voting machine, she asked me if I had done a mail in ballot. Didn't dawn on me until this morning, why would she need to ask me such a question? Wouldn't that have been documented in my file?

So my mind this morning is like, well, if they have no clue who they sent ballots to in the mail, or better yet fail to track them, the voting process is broke. I can't say it any simpler.
Just look for the states where the counted votes are more than the population....all Dimmer states!

You people who fail to see consistencies of platform on either side, who vote D for this issue and then R for the polar opposite.

You're not pragmatists; you're uninformed. You flop like fish, not accomplishing anything except to weary yourselves before hitting the frying pan.

the Founding Fathers not only had a diversity of political ideology, they had a diversity of religious beliefs

America was built on the idea of diversity of ideas!

Still waiting for the Libertarians etc to offer up something better. Zzzzzz.

Put up or shut up.

I work with a nice black lady who I consider a friend. Although she was pro Union in the past she thinks that our Union sucks and is totally corrupt. So I pointed out to her the type of politicians that our Union is always nudging us to vote for: DeLuzio, Fetterman, Wolf, Biden, Hillary. And I told her maybe that should be your first clue as to why they're so corrupt and never come through for us the way that they promise. Asshole liberals love to try to shame you for being a conspiracy theorist.... But what else is it when unions and political parties get together to pacify the working class and minorities..and then deliver nothing. How long does it have to go on before you get the picture? Yet Republicans and even moderates are constantly made out to be the racists and fascists by the blue side! How stupid do you have to be to miss that Democrats and liberals are looking for a scapegoat to distract people from the truth about themselves????? How fucking stupid!!??!! How LONG does it take?!?!? I'm a Republican and I'm sickened as to how blacks are being just used by the party that most of them vote for!

Last edited:
don't blame me bro. i supported candidates from both sides

for example: Beto and Michael Bennett on the left, Kari Lake and Adam Laxalt on the right

i'm so disillusioned with politics that i unfollowed all political accounts on twitter. i still follow it a little bit just for fun, but i don't support any party or any candidate (With a couple of exceptions) because both parties are full of BS
If true than you may have to stand up soon enough to protect others in life.

I don't vote for a political party, but, anyone with a D next to their name, represents the D party before they represent me.

I have learned in all my years of voting that I align with republicanism and despise the infiltration of democracy into our American way, and I know which party stands where.

Yesterday, I voted all Republican except for one Libertarian. I'm not strictly R, but all I need to see is a D behind someone's name to know how little he knows about our history. Experience tells me this.

You're right. I'm a registered republican and have been for about 40 years and have never voted a straight ticket. I do a lot of research (although I did let the ball drop on a few) and vote for who I think might do a better job than their opponent.

You're full of shit, they both represent their respective parties and could give a shit about you or I.

You People​

giphy.gif

tropic-thunder.gif

Forum List

Back