You Lost Florida

Meaning that if she did not take the states, the election was not over.

CORRECTION: it means that if she took just one of those states it would be over by 8PM, and that is simply not true? give her one of those state and then do the math

Did she take those states?

What does that have to do with what you said?

You're arguing with a certifiable imbecile.

Why bother? Just say, "You're a fucking idiot" and move on or else he'll be dragging that Red Herring all over the Countryside.

dimocrap scum argue like 5 year-olds anyway.

What I said was true, and Edge the twink, is all unhappy because he knows what I wrote is the truth.

A sign of the beat down you're about to receive!

Six days before Election Day in 2012, Democrats in Florida had cast about 39,000 more votes than Republicans. Today, six days before Election Day 2016, Republicans have cast about 17,000 more votes than Democrats

Early vote trend favoring GOP in Florida

A. of course the assumption from right wing idiots is that ALL republicans would vote for the clown.

B. Look at the electoral map and you too (well maybe, since you're an idiot) can see that Clinton does NOT need FL to win.

C. Talk to us when Trump is clearly winning states like WI and MI....until then, go take a nap.

Who won Florida, WISCONSIN, and MICHIGAN?

As I've said many times before.... Trump is going to be our next president. :)

I've posted this before and still waiting for ONE right winger to tell me how Trump could win.

The first thing that a right winger would have to do, is to "argue" if the following states would opt for Trump and not for Clinton. The "blue" states are:

WA, OR, CA, CO, NM.....MN, WI, MI, IL, .....NY, PA, VA....Vt, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD, DC.....

If the above 20 (plus DC) DO go for Clinton.....then she has 272 EC votes.

Trump can carry even those battleground states like FL, OH, NC, NV, etc.....and he would STILL only total 264 EC votes......

NOTE THAT I GAVE TRUMP FLORIDA AND NC

Any arguments as to who will declare victory on the night of Nov. 8th?

I've posted this before and still waiting for ONE right winger to tell me how Trump could win.

Bigly!

it was the unemployed who voted.....most people work in Florida, and most of them arent voting for Hillary. they really want to keep their jobs!

We have early voting in Florida (and it's open on weekends). It has nothing to do with having jobs and everything to do with Obama doing a crappy job.

PS: Our economy is still struggling. The housing market is finally starting to rebound over the past year or so-but that's the process of getting back to one knee-nowhere even close to standing again.

Forum List

Back