You Lost Florida

I didn't lose Florida.

stock-vector-vector-color-map-of-florida-state-usa-26041522.jpg

It's right where I left it in 69'.........

As I've said many times before.... Trump is going to be our next president. :)

I've posted this before and still waiting for ONE right winger to tell me how Trump could win.

The first thing that a right winger would have to do, is to "argue" if the following states would opt for Trump and not for Clinton. The "blue" states are:

WA, OR, CA, CO, NM.....MN, WI, MI, IL, .....NY, PA, VA....Vt, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD, DC.....

If the above 20 (plus DC) DO go for Clinton.....then she has 272 EC votes.

Trump can carry even those battleground states like FL, OH, NC, NV, etc.....and he would STILL only total 264 EC votes......

NOTE THAT I GAVE TRUMP FLORIDA AND NC

Any arguments as to who will declare victory on the night of Nov. 8th?
CO NV NM AZ UT will decide the election, I think.

But if HRC takes FL or OH or NC, the election is over before 8PM EDT.

Bet you loved Christmas.

Virginia, there is something you need to be told . . .
Christmas has always been a fun holiday for me. I usually spend that time with family or taking trips.
How do celebrate Christmas, Jake? :)
With my brothers and sisters, and about 80 grandchildren amongst us, at the family lodge near Park City. We rent it out the rest of the time. I wish our parents were alive.
Sounds like a fun time. :)

My dad and brother are the only family I can celebrate with. My mom and sisters have since passed. :( .
That said; I enjoy spending time with friends. I work with many of them.

Last edited:

I've posted this before and still waiting for ONE right winger to tell me how Trump could win.

The first thing that a right winger would have to do, is to "argue" if the following states would opt for Trump and not for Clinton. The "blue" states are:

WA, OR, CA, CO, NM.....MN, WI, MI, IL, .....NY, PA, VA....Vt, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD, DC.....

Trump can carry even those battleground states like FL, OH, NC, NV, etc.....and he would STILL only total 264 EC votes......

I first predicted a Trump win back in June of last year. Several people thought I was nuts for thinking that. lol
It's looking like I was right, again.

After seeing him beat all the odds to get where he is, we're now watching the Hillary campaign struggle against the BS she's created.
:)

Last edited:
Remember the Wikileaks email about the the DNC wanting Trump to win the primaries? Well... they fucked up, once again. lol

The needle a notch (a small click) up in FL for the Dems, as well as NC.

Both are essentially tied at the moment.

The Hispanics are driving the competition in both states.

Remember, NAT IS ALWAYS CORRECT!

A sign of the beat down you're about to receive!

Six days before Election Day in 2012, Democrats in Florida had cast about 39,000 more votes than Republicans. Today, six days before Election Day 2016, Republicans have cast about 17,000 more votes than Democrats

Early vote trend favoring GOP in Florida

A. of course the assumption from right wing idiots is that ALL republicans would vote for the clown.

B. Look at the electoral map and you too (well maybe, since you're an idiot) can see that Clinton does NOT need FL to win.

C. Talk to us when Trump is clearly winning states like WI and MI....until then, go take a nap.
I don't usually do this but....BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Malarkey never stops bringing teh stoopid, does he?? :fu:

Malarkey never stops bringing teh stoopid, does he?? :fu:
I was right. She did not, the election was not over. You are simply stupid.

Talking points issued to him daily...
Everyone should take the time to read Nat's posts, they are formed/formatted from a standard operating procedure that he still uses now, same logic, same language, same results.

You are simply stupid.
Yikes, not the right thread to be trying that one
Sure, it is: correcting the dumbos is a good thing. What I said was true.
And you thought this was what needed correcting in this thread?...seems to me if this is a good thing, you could achieve some great things in this thread

She did not take those states, so the election was not over.
CORRECTION:
You did not say she had to take those states, you said:
But if HRC takes FL or OH or NC the election is over before 8PM EDT.
It would not have been over "BEFORE 8PM EDT" if she took FL or OH or NC

Meaning that if she did not take the states, the election was not over.

Did she take those states?

:)

The far right obstructionist loons are so easy to make look so easily duped.

Forum List

Back