You Lost Florida

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
it was the unemployed who voted.....most people work in Florida, and most of them arent voting for Hillary. they really want to keep their jobs!

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Death Angel

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Apparently the "unemployed" have given up on the Demonrats. They know jobs don't come with Demonrats in charge -- only handouts.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I've said many times before.... Trump is going to be our next president. :)

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because of the scandals and lying, Hillary never had a chance at winning. The DNC was just too stupid to see it. lol

nat4900

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A sign of the beat down you're about to receive!

Six days before Election Day in 2012, Democrats in Florida had cast about 39,000 more votes than Republicans. Today, six days before Election Day 2016, Republicans have cast about 17,000 more votes than Democrats

Early vote trend favoring GOP in Florida

A. of course the assumption from right wing idiots is that ALL republicans would vote for the clown.

B. Look at the electoral map and you too (well maybe, since you're an idiot) can see that Clinton does NOT need FL to win.

C. Talk to us when Trump is clearly winning states like WI and MI....until then, go take a nap.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bet you loved Christmas.

Virginia, there is something you need to be told . . .
Christmas has always been a fun holiday for me. I usually spend that time with family or taking trips.
How do you celebrate Christmas, Jake? :)

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A sign of the beat down you're about to receive!

Six days before Election Day in 2012, Democrats in Florida had cast about 39,000 more votes than Republicans. Today, six days before Election Day 2016, Republicans have cast about 17,000 more votes than Democrats

Early vote trend favoring GOP in Florida

A. of course the assumption from right wing idiots is that ALL republicans would vote for the clown.

B. Look at the electoral map and you too (well maybe, since you're an idiot) can see that Clinton does NOT need FL to win.

C. Talk to us when Trump is clearly winning states like WI and MI....until then, go take a nap.
If Trump takes FL and OH and NC, then he has a chance if he gets NV CO AZ NM and UT.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bet you loved Christmas.

Christmas has always been a fun holiday for me. I usually spend that time with family or taking trips.
How do celebrate Christmas, Jake? :)
With my brothers and sisters, and about 80 grandchildren amongst us, at the family lodge near Park City. We rent it out the rest of the time. I wish our parents were alive.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bet you loved Christmas.

With my brothers and sisters, and about 80 grandchildren amongst us, at the family lodge near Park City. We rent it out the rest of the time. I wish our parents were alive.
Love Park City.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I've posted this before and still waiting for ONE right winger to tell me how Trump could win.

The first thing that a right winger would have to do, is to "argue" if the following states would opt for Trump and not for Clinton. The "blue" states are:

WA, OR, CA, CO, NM.....MN, WI, MI, IL, .....NY, PA, VA....Vt, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD, DC.....

If the above 20 (plus DC) DO go for Clinton.....then she has 272 EC votes.

Trump can carry even those battleground states like FL, OH, NC, NV, etc.....and he would STILL only total 264 EC votes......

NOTE THAT I GAVE TRUMP FLORIDA AND NC

Any arguments as to who will declare victory on the night of Nov. 8th?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bet you loved Christmas.

Love Park City.
I like it. The trail from Alpine over South Mountain down to Draper and Bluffdale on horse back forty years ago was amazing! The whole Wasatch is amazing.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List