YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

Does USMB not have a minimum age for monitors?

Yes, she tore a piece of paper after the speech was over and the audience was preparing to leave. She didn't interrupt everyone in the middle of the speech by yelling insults like a petulant child who wasn't mature enough to behave around adults.

NO ONE has lied more than repubs. maga lies
LOL

did a MAGA person say these things

" I never had sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinski"
"If you like your plan you can keep it"
"we landed under sniper fire"
"I will have the most transparent administration in history"
"I was never involved in any of Hunter's international business deals"

Yes, she tore a piece of paper after the speech was over and the audience was preparing to leave. She didn't interrupt everyone in the middle of the speech by yelling insults like a petulant child who wasn't mature enough to behave around adults.
Nancy didn't interrupt the speech but AOC and the squad bitches did. Pelosi tore up the speech while on camera and it was a violation of common courtesy and respect for the US government and the constitution.

Nancy didn't interrupt the speech but AOC and the squad bitches did. Pelosi tore up the speech while on camera and it was a violation of common courtesy and respect for the US government and the constitution.
And yelling insults during the speech is OK right?

And yelling insults during the speech is OK right?
of course not, but your claim that only the GOP did it is bullshit. Was it respectful for Pelosi to tear up Trump's speech on national TV? Was it respectful for AOC and the squad to holler and rant during the speech while all dressed the same? Was is respectful for Biden and Obama to blatantly lie in their SOTU speeches? You claim Trump lied in his but you cannot tell us what he lied about. you fail. zero.

Young folks like me realize social security won't be available when we retire.
You are guaranteed 80% of promised benefits,

To get 100% SS needs to be fixed like in 1983.

Fixed meaning, raise the $160,000 cap, raise the ages (62 early/67 full), or some combination of those.

Democrats keep blabbering about Republicans wanting to cut Social Security and Medicare, but the only ones I've ever heard of who are in any way related to this (not really cutting" it) are Rick Scott & Mike Pence.

There are no proposals to cut SS & M, by Republicans. There have been some suggestions (not proposals), by Rick Scott & Mike Pence, and even these have only been pointed toward young people (not middle age or old), and only for a small part of the SS withholdings, and much of those would be increased, by redirected to investments. Calling that cuts to SS & M is a baldfaced lie.
Biden on the other hand, has called for outright full scale cuts to SS & Medicare & Medicaid, numerous times throughtout his long, uneventful career in DC. He's also called for VA cuts to veterans, and in his own words >> "and every single, solitary thing in the government." And he tried to do this FOUR TIMES.
If you really want to know about the Social Security cutting issue, I strongly advise you to read these links >>>

(21) Biden's Record on Social Security, Kills His "Promises" To Increase It | US Message Board Political Discussion Forum

Joe Biden Lied About His Social Security Record (theintercept.com)

Better to know what you dissaprove of, than be ignorant. Cutting Social Security and other benefits programs, is the last thing a Biden supporter should want to talk about.

C'mon, the Reps have wanted to cut SS and Medicare ever since Bush43 tried to privatize them.

Biden has. Every time he opens his mouth. Although Hillary is a strong competitor in the lying department.
And you are someone who still supports a fat man that has been lying since November 2020. Please grow a brain.

of course not, but your claim that only the GOP did it is bullshit. Was it respectful for Pelosi to tear up Trump's speech on national TV? Was it respectful for AOC and the squad to holler and rant during the speech while all dressed the same? Was is respectful for Biden and Obama to blatantly lie in their SOTU speeches? You claim Trump lied in his but you cannot tell us what he lied about. you fail. zero.
Trump's SOTU lies are well documented.

Bullshit! This is a strictly Republican plan. Own it!
With his atrocious record, cutting Social Security is not something Biden supporters should want to be talking about.
Make that cutting Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, VA benefits, and "every single solitary thing in the government." (said Joe Biden) 😐

And you are someone who still supports a fat man that has been lying since November 2020. Please grow a brain.
I have challenged posters saying that in this forum, 100 times (to present one Trump lie). None have ever responded successfully.

Forum List

Back