GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Plans to Bring White Balloon to SOTU Address to Troll Joe Biden (VIDEO)

Update!

TRIGGERED: Leftist Puts Bounty on Marjorie Taylor Greene’s White SOTU Troll Balloon​

And what Piglosi did after Trump's address was adult like? How about handing out pens like souvenirs when they signed the impeachment papers?
Sure. Yelling insults at the president during the State of the Union speech is exactly the same as tearing a piece of paper after the speech. You MAGAs have the maturity of a junior high kid. Even McCarthy was trying to signal her to shut up.
1200x0.jpg

Sure. Yelling insults at the president during the State of the Union speech is exactly the same as tearing a piece of paper after the speech. You MAGAs have the maturity of a junior high kid. Even McCarthy was trying to signal her to shut up.
1200x0.jpg

So people behave childishly on both sides. The difference is that nobody told Piglosi she was acting childishly where McCarthy did tell Greene to pipe down. Another difference is Greene wasn't center stage as SOH.

So people behave childishly on both sides. The difference is that nobody told Piglosi she was acting childishly where McCarthy did tell Greene to pipe down. Another difference is Greene wasn't center stage as SOH.
The ultimate immaturity act that ever happened during the State of the Union was when Pelosi ripped up Trump's address. Total embarrassment.

Again, Tearing a piece of paper as everyone is getting up to leave is exactly the same as yelling insults in the middle of the speech, right?

The ultimate immaturity act that ever happened during the State of the Union was when Pelosi ripped up Trump's address. Total embarrassment.

I didn't watch the address. I had more important things to do. I painted my hallway wall and wanted to watch it to make sure the paint was drying properly.

So I don't know how loud or how much attention her comments got. What I do know is that when Piglosi ripped up his speech, everybody in the country and around the world was aware of it.

You're almost as mature as MTG aren't you? Oh well. We already knew you MAGAs were childish.
Funny. I have been listening to "The Jihad Squad" for FOUR years. Nothing funny about their hatred for this country. Besides ,you have a Braindead Vally Girl (AOC) taking all your photo Ops.

Of course she will. She's a childish little crazy.
And they must be just like Progs in acting. Many more elected. We are so slow in these things. We let those who think eing on a stage is real life for the highest percentage.

Every fracture of decorum, every unhinged moment....helps Biden. The GOP never learns.
They need to put up huge TV screens in the people's house with all of the fun bursting of stage enactments with productions from members. The lies...oh the lies....Joe is a real piece of dung.

Forum List

Back