I love Margorie Taylor Greene more than ever after last night

Potatohead is the worst President in the history of the Republic.

Every Republicans should have been yelling "Liar" to the bullshit he was saying.
I love how President Biden got all the Republicans to stand up and pledge to not touch SS and Medicare for all to see. (of course, they lie)

Wow

Seriously? The NY Post called him that? It wasn't just the "kook" MTG?

LMAO

Check out McCarthy's look.., I saw the very beginning of the speech and McCarthy looked like it was all he could do to suppress rolling his eyes... :auiqs.jpg:

poor dude... no matter what he really thinks about the crazies in gummit.. he has to "behave"---probably wanted to laugh his ass off when MTG spoke truth to usurped power

:auiqs.jpg:
I'm sure he was having just as hard a time to not laugh at MTG as the rest of us.

329874068_703929741370064_7811803833437244073_n.jpg
That's ^^^^^ hilarious.
Cajones, you say?

I love how President Biden got all the Republicans to stand up and pledge to not touch SS and Medicare for all to see. (of course, they lie)
Every time the Republicans win the House or Senate or Presidency the goddamn lying Democrats start their bullshit about how Republicans are going to throw Grandma off the cliff. It is getting old.

It is the scare tactic they use and you stupid uneducated inbred Moon Bats fall for it every time.

Neither party has ever cut back on SS or Medicare since they were created. In fact it has the stupid programs continue to grow. I bet all of Potatohead's millions of Illegals have already been enrolled in both programs.

Every time the Republicans win the House or Senate or Presidency the goddamn lying Democrats start their bullshit about how Republicans are going to throw Grandma off the cliff. It is getting old.

It is the scare tactic they use and you stupid uneducated inbred Moon Bats fall for it every time.

Neither party has ever cut back on SS or Medicare since they were created. In fact it has the stupid programs continue to grow. I bet all of Potatohead's millions of Illegals have already been enrolled in both programs.
LOL

Thanks for this! Glad to see there are still sane people on the forum. Of course, the libs always are attracted to these kind of posts... so yeh, as soon as they see something about a REAL conservative... it's like OMG OMG! I gotta go there and set those damn Maga people straight right now!!!!!!!

talk about something getting old...

what a bunch of losers...

Now interestingly, MTG's antics are much more in line with Britain where the backbenchers will grumble grumble when the PM gives their weekly(?) hour or whatever it is.

Now interestingly, MTG's antics are much more in line with Britain where the backbenchers will grumble grumble when the PM gives their weekly(?) hour or whatever it is.
One of the problems we have is that the Democrat filth is not called on their lies, distortions and dishonesty enough.

They are the scum of this country and have really screwed up this once great nation.

One of the problems we have is that the Democrat filth is not called on their lies, distortions and dishonesty enough.

They are the scum of this country and have really screwed up this once great nation.
looks like a correction is in order (based on my perspective)..

not called on their lies... enough?

sometimes I want to say they never are.. but I do realize some Rs are doing that. They give us all encouragement.. people like Ron Johnson.. Jim Jordan.. Ted Cruz and there are a lot of others. The problem is there are too many (one is too many) RINOs :mad:

someone on the news said MTG won't be Trump's VP because she is not as pretty as Kari Lake or... ?

Trump is shallow, the dude said or implied..

Well, whatever... I don't know what to say about that except that Trump has made disparaging remarks about women's looks before... one of the things I never really liked about him.. but we need someone who knows how to run the country...

Forum List

Back