Margie Greene compares Biden to FDR and LBJ.....

So will you be voting for Democrats over the next 141 years?

I will be voting for the candidate that advocates for the policies that benefit the most people more times than policies that hurts the most amount of people just to help a privileged few.....

Rightwingers like yourself however, don't vote for policies....yall will vote for whatever you think would "own the libs" no matter what harm it does to your own.....or how full of shit you are for doing it

In fact, if you thought not breathing air would "own the libs" you would suffocate yourself to death

cult.jpg

I will be voting for the candidate that advocates for the policies that benefit the most people more times than hurts the most amount of people just to help a privileged few.....

Rightwingers like yourself however, don't vote for policies that vote for whatever they think would "own the libs" no matter what harm it does to their own.....

In fact, if you thought not breathing air would "own the libs" you would suffocate yourself to death

You black folks did better under Trump than you're doing with that idiot Biden in the White House.

You black folks did better under Trump than you're doing with that idiot Biden in the White House.
Black unemployment is lower now than it has ever been...ever.....but since you folks don't really give a fuck about black unemployment, yall don't even mention it anymore..funny how that works..

I am paid a good income because of my skillset and educational background; so it doesn't matter too much to me if Trump or Biden is president in that regard -- however, I am glad that my family and friends who enjoy the benefits of Medicare, Medicaid, etc -- don't have to worry about the GOP trying to cut it...

And the icing on the cake is how foolish you folks look for still praising a weak ass bitch who can't manage to lay a finger on Biden...a guy that yall said was too dumb to know what day it is...

Black unemployment is lower now than it has ever been...ever.....but since you folks don't really give a fuck about black unemployment, yall don't even mention it anymore..funny how that works..

I am paid a good income because of my skillset and educational background; so it doesn't matter too much to me if Trump or Biden is president in that regard -- however, I am glad that my family and friends who enjoy the benefits of Medicare, Medicaid, etc -- don't have to worry about the GOP trying to cut it...

And the icing on the cake is how foolish you folks look for still praising a weak ass bitch who can't manage to lay a finger on Biden...a guy that yall said was too dumb to know what day it is...

Actually it's not lower. The Black unemployment rate did reach 4.7% in April, which was only 0.6% lower than the 5.3% pre-pandemic Trump era. And the Democrat's policies had nothing to do with that because the rate would have dropped no matter who had been elected President. It was only natural that people would go back to work after coming out of a global pandemic lockdown. Add to that Biden's high inflation rate, and more people are being forced to work in order to pay higher prices.

But even though the April Black unemployment rate was 4.7%, it has jumped back up to 6.0% for June.

Unemployment Rate - Black or African American

unemployment.jpg

Democrats only care about minorities at election time, it has been proven over and over

You getting SS yet? Elect a repub...and you won't. I bet you thought Nixon was innocent too?
Elect a Democrat and enjoy -19% returns on your 401k, Biden proved that and managed to create ungodly inflation at the same time. Anyone that would vote for Biden is clearly a retard or just a stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back