BREAKING UPDATE: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says “Whistleblower for Joe Biden is Not Missing”

You're kind of forgetting about the docs that were found in his garage next to the Vette, eh?

And where were those docs mentioned in Comer's 65 page report?

Laughing.......when you have to ignore Comer's own report, 'judgment day' didn't go so well.

So you're citing imaginary future evidence that you don't have, can't cite, and can't produce.

That's called your imagination.
Oh, those docs that they pulled out of his garage on national television don't exist? I'm glad the justice dept. and your biased msm have more sense than you. Moron.

And where were those docs mentioned in Comer's 65 page report?

Laughing.......when you have to ignore Comer's own report, 'judgment day' didn't go so well.
You asked for evidence of crimes committed by Biden. I gave them to you. Now you can go scream at the moon, fucking idiot.

Oh so you meant just meant those crimes that Biden committed. Sorry, I didn't realize that you were giving a free ride for the other crimes that Biden committed. Silly me. Moron

Laughing.....so much for 'judgment day', eh buddy?

Banks have filed numerous 'suspicious activity' reports against Joe Biden?

Show us.

Everytime I ask you for evidence, you ineptly fail to show us any....and just keep repeating your accusations backed by jackshit.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the right wing echo chamber.
You haven't seen it so it isn't real amirite!?

Idiot

So that's ZERO suspicious actives reports against Joe Biden.

Just like that's ZERO direct evidence connecting Joe Biden to any crime.

Just like its ZERO indictments against Biden.

How many indictments is Trump under again? Let me rephrase that. How many indictments is Trump under SO FAR?
Let’s see, that’s over 100 times you’ve denied that Joe Biden is connected to shown illegal activities connected to the Biden family. Your ignorance is not really surprising. Neither is your obvious desperation.

Laughing.....then why was Monday supposed to be 'judgment day' for the Biden White House if they didn't have the evidence to directly connect Joe Biden to ANY crime?

And what's the indictment count again? 34 to 0.
See dumbfuck, the tantrum you’re throwing over this just reinforces the reality that your pants shitting hero is in big trouble. The investigation has only just started and already has more evidence than you peons got in 7+ years going after Trump. Laughing at your idiocy and complete lack of ‘knowledge of anything happening in reality.

Let’s see, that’s over 100 times you’ve denied that Joe Biden is connected to shown illegal activities connected to the Biden family. Your ignorance is not really surprising. Neither is your obvious desperation.
Myabe that's because there have been over 100 bullshit allegations?

See dumbfuck, the tantrum you’re throwing over this just reinforces the reality that your pants shitting hero is in big trouble. The investigation has only just started and already has more evidence than you peons got in 7+ years going after Trump. Laughing at your idiocy and complete lack of ‘knowledge of anything happening in reality.

So your argument now hinges on imaginary 'future evidence' that you don't have, can't cite and can't produce.

But you're *sure* prove your claims.

This is why you can't have a rational conversation with a conservative. No what evidence you show them, they'll always counter with their imagination.

No LUSH. Over 100 suspicious financial transactions per the Treasury Department. That’s not bullshit.

There are literally MILLIONS of SARs filed a year. Less than 4% result in any law enforcement follow up. And a tiny, tiny fraction of that, charges. None of those 'over 100' SARs resulted in any any law enforcement interest or charges.

Ever.

Y'all are stuck on square one. You can't even establish that anything illegal ever occurred. Let alone that Joe had anything to do with it.

So much for 'judgment day'!

Forum List

Back