BREAKING UPDATE: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Says “Whistleblower for Joe Biden is Not Missing”

Because grand jury's require evidence to indict.
How many indictments is Biden under?
Round up.
Skylar said:
34 indictments don't indicate no evidence.
34 grand juries? Name them, you cant because there was never 34 grand juries, and...

Grand Juries never ever indict anyone

It is no wonder you have no idea what you are talking about, you are ignorant of how our legal system works

34 grand juries? Name them, you cant because there was never 34 grand juries, and...

Grand Juries never ever indict anyone

It is no wonder you have no idea what you are talking about, you are ignorant of how our legal system works

34 indictments from one grand jury.

1684277899350.png

And whether its the grand jury that indicts or if the grand jury makes recommendations that the prosecutors use or don't....depends on the State.

So how many indictments is it for Biden?

Round up.

34 indictments from one grand jury.

And whether its the grand jury that indicts or if the grand jury makes recommendations that the prosecutors use or don't....depends on the State.

So how many indictments is it for Biden?

Round up.
as long as a person has been charged they are guilty?

I can see now why so many innocent people have gone to jail, you were on the jury

And again, grand juries do not indict

as long as a person has been charged they are guilty?

I can see now why so many innocent people have gone to jail, you were on the jury

And again, grand juries do not indict

Grand juries don't indict....says you.

In New York, grand juries do indict.

Donald Trump faces more than 30 counts related to business fraud in an indictment from a Manhattan grand jury, according to two sources familiar with the case – the first time in American history that a current or former president has faced criminal charges.

You just don't know what you're talking about.

Laughing...I'm not quoting my party. I'm quoting yours. Keep those eyes screwed shut!

You keep running, I'll keep laughing. Deal?
I SEE that Comer says he will keep looking, Do not see the Alleged malfeasance,
The bank statements are Hunters? yes? SO explain the switch over to his Dad ?
what is missing?

Grand juries don't indict....says you.

In New York, grand juries do indict.

Donald Trump faces more than 30 counts related to business fraud in an indictment from a Manhattan grand jury, according to two sources familiar with the case – the first time in American history that a current or former president has faced criminal charges.

You just don't know what you're talking about.
I am not always a 100% right and admit such.

You on the other hand, believe indictments the same as being guilty. As you stated, people who believe as you do, do not belong near a courtroom.

Grand Juries are a one sided affair fed information from a prosecutor, which is abused all the time.

Defendants are not allowed to presebt evidence to grand juries, hence there is a trail where the grand jury is replaced by a jury or the judge.

So yes, you have proven without a doubt, you are willing go convict the innocent without a trail.

I am not always a 100% right and admit such.

You on the other hand, believe indictments the same as being guilty. As you stated, people who believe as you do, do not belong near a courtroom.

When did I say that I believe indictments are the same as being guilty? Because I'm pretty sure you're citing yourself again.

I said 34 indictments need a tad bit more than accusations alone.

Great news. I bet Biden's ole butthole is going to pucker up when he gets news of this.

Marjorie flip flops

Forum List

Back