Biden's Dumpster Fire of a SOTU Speech

They will, make it privatized. If the house and the senate goes to Republicans maj.
Obama took over 700 billion dollars from Medicare/Medicaid to "SOCIALIZE" medicine. Maybe it is time to privatize it so innovation and excellence comes back to healthcare.

SSDI should be ripped from SS.....The abuse is astounding.....The fund would be solvent far into the future without it.

I'm sure everyone here knows of one or more underserving SSDI recipients. Let it be moved into another .gov agency.....Maybe the IRS.

Ha! Maybe those 87K new IRS agents should be turned into 87K SSDI (or whatever the new name would be) claim investigators. ;)

LOL.....I'd say move it to the BATF or FBI but many family dogs would die. :laughing0301:

Must have been a pretty good one if you are this pissed off about it.

Not sure about others, but I am not “pissed”. The better word would be “amused”. Democratic voters fall for the same ole’ stuff year after year, lie after lie. There is reason the poorest of the poor and the least successful people in this country vote for Democrats, all the while remaining poor and unsuccessful. They just aren’t that bright, are quite gullible and extremely ignorant.

Last edited:
SSDI should be ripped from SS.....The abuse is astounding.....The fund would be solvent far into the future without it.

I'm sure everyone here knows of one or more underserving SSDI recipients. Let it be moved into another .gov agency.....Maybe the IRS.

Ha! Maybe those 87K new IRS agents should be turned into 87K SSDI (or whatever the new name would be) claim investigators. ;)

LOL.....I'd say move it to the BATF or FBI but many family dogs would die. :laughing0301:

I agree.

A good look at subsidized housing showed me the shocking number of SSDI recipients who were defrauding the government and the housing authorities by working full time jobs and being paid under the table.

And that's not including the ones who were making a ton of money selling drugs and whoring.

A few lies. -

Created 12 million new jobs in two years. Sorry, Joe, you may have gotten some of those back, but these were jobs that existed before Covid you did not create them. In fact, your policies contributed to their delay in coming back.

Created 800,000 manufacturing jobs (he said it twice). If you look at the trend in increases in manufacturing jobs, they were on a nice upward trajectory before Covid. While manufacturing jobs are up maybe 400,000 since before Covid, Biden falls well short of meeting the trend.

Inflation is a global problem, blame Putin. Inflation started well before Putin invaded Ukraine, and gas prices went through the roof before Putin invaded Ukraine. We have some inflation because of the spending through Covid, but Joe’s massive spending launched inflation.

Inflation is coming down. Joe, your people did not see inflation coming, and just because you think you see a trend does not mean that inflation is over. In fact, we will likely see another round of inflation with the rise in Federal Reserve rates, since they will send our total debt payments through the roof. Your appointees are idiots.

What the hell was the lip to lip kiss between Joes wife and Kamala’s husband all about?

Do we need anymore explanation as to why Kamala’s the VP?

This is why the phrase “you can’t make this 💩 up” came to be.

Biden gave credit to Kamala for 10 million business startups but then he admits that the law she was working on didn’t take effect in the period this was measured.

‘Chip factory salaries average $130,000 per year some of them requiring no college degree.” This is just not true. Certain engineering jobs may pay in that neighborhood, but the average salary for degree’d professionals is about $100,000 (other sources say $77,000 or $65,000) and non-degree’d jobs are under $50,000.

Jobs are coming back because of choices we made in the past few years.” Jobs would be coming back whether Biden was president or not. Pretty easy to show that Biden’s policies slowed down the recovery.

Negotiation by Medicare will save 100’s of billions of dollars. No, drug companies are way smarter than the people who run Medicare. If they don’t make a profit, they will threaten to stop producing certain medications, at which point they will start to get subsidies. We will end up paying more. And everyone knows this.

This is SOOO much more fun than Democrats having both chambers!

1675866636820.png

Forum List

Back