'An embarrassment': Romney on his sharp words for Santos: disappointed that Speaker Kevin McCarthy isn't pressing the New Yorker to resign

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I don’t think he ought to be in Congress and he certainly shouldn’t be in the aisle trying to shake the hand of the president of the states and dignitaries coming in. It’s an embarrassment

if he had any shame at all, he wouldn’t be there

Who is he a bigger liar? Biden or Santos?

And Romney, clean your own stable and talk about Fauxcahontas, who became what she is owing to affirmative action when she repeatedly claimed to be part American Indian.

And Romney, clean your own stable and talk about Fauxcahontas, who became what she is owing to affirmative action when she repeatedly claimed to be part American Indian.

The bigger liar is you. Senator Warren never claimed or received any special favours or affirmative action because she has a small amount of native heritage from generations back, of which she is very proud.

She is part American Indian, just like she said. The DNA proved that everything she said was true.

The bigger liar is you. Senator Warren never claimed or received any special favours or affirmative action because she has a small amount of native heritage from generations back, of which she is very proud.

She is part American Indian, just like she said. The DNA proved that everything she said was true.

Bullshit, heaps of it. You speak with forked tongue.

We will all get DNA tests for reparations.

The biggest liar is Santos, I kinda feel sorry for him, its obvious lies of what he had as a child. Evan as a child Santos made one lie up over another.

tramp is a liar, but I don't feel sorry for him, he knows his lies are not the truth.

It said nothing about Warren, I believe she has Indian blood.

The biggest liar is Santos, I kinda feel sorry for him, its obvious lies of what he had as a child. Evan as a child Santos made one lie up over another.

tramp is a liar, but I don't feel sorry for him, he knows his lies are not the truth.

Just as with the orange leader of the party, the embarrassment is not the individual. It's a party and a society that give them power, that enable them in any way. THAT'S the embarrassment, and the problem.

Repubs will never get rid of Santos. It's a perfect plan for the right. Elect cross dressers to normalize perversion so the church has an easier time grooming children.

Perverts.

DNA tests on Warren show such a small amount that it seems very feasible she was lying. And I actually like her politics for the most part.

Forum List

Back