You ever wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare and then you realized the nightmare is real?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So it happened to me last night. That feeling, perhaps delivered by G-d that ones life has been lost. Stolen in my case. I woke up with a sweat and immediately thought "what a horrible dream". I felt trapped without options, my life felt wasted.

It dawned on me that this is precisely the crime committed against me by the Creepy Ones. It wasn't a dream at all, it is where I am today.

One lesson for all you righteous people out there if I can convey it, "don't turn the other cheek". Do NOT.

Years of abuse by people I am certain would have collaborated with the nazis if they had been born then. No arm twisting needed.

It's a new world, a new set of challenges and authorities, but the same feckless people will sell others out for their own benefit.

Last edited:
uhh...
Specifics of what one is talking about is always good
I've expressed it on here for years. I just assume some on here understand what I am referring to.

Rest assured, if America assists these criminals and becomes more like us, you will suffer the same fate.

So it happened to me last night. That feeling, perhaps delivered by G-d that ones life has been lost. Stolen in my case. I woke up with a sweat and immediately thought "what a horrible dream". I felt trapped without options, my life felt wasted.

It dawned on me that this is precisely the crime committed against me by the Creepy Ones. It wasn't a dream at all, it is where I am today.

One lesson for all you righteous people out there if I can convey it, "don't turn the other cheek". Do NOT.

Years of abuse by people I am certain would have collaborated with the nazis if they had been born then. No arm twisting needed.

It's a new world, a new set of challenges and authorities, but the same feckless people will sell others out for their own benefit.
As a Christian I have heeded God's instruction to "come out of her". Now I only have my own weaknesses to deal with.

I know, unfortunately.

Forum List

Back