You do understand why Trump canceled his trip to Poland, don’t you?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

Trump is terrified that his properties are going to be hit with a category four hurricane. He doesn’t want to go to Poland or worry about the country when he has Mar-a-Lago and Darrell golf course to worry about.

If there’s any other possible explanation, I’d be glad to hear what it is.

Atlantic Hurricane Season Forecast — 2019 Hurricane Season Predictions

Originally the hurricane forecast was below average. But since then the number has increased. So it’s possible that trump properties in Florida could be hit by more than one hurricane this year.

You know there’s going to be major damage at trump properties. How much government money do you think that he’ll get? And will the government money be greater than his presidential salary? Trump has a lot of work to do protecting his properties. And that’s why he can’t go to Poland right now

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

Trump is terrified that his properties are going to be hit with a category four hurricane. He doesn’t want to go to Poland or worry about the country when he has Mar-a-Lago and Darrell golf course to worry about.

Originally the hurricane forecast was below average. But since then the number has increased. So it’s possible that trump properties in Florida could be hit by more than one hurricane this year.

You know there’s going to be major damage at trump properties. How much government money do you think that he’ll get? And will the government money be greater than his presidential salary? Trump has a lot of work to do protecting his properties. And that’s why he can’t go to Poland right now
I hope he gets a lot of government money for free and uses it to put more helpless children in cages.

where is DARREL's golf course on an actual real map of Florida Dean .

Trump is all about keeping us safe...Americans first...Poland will be fine with our vice President....I'm flying in to Florida this morning to care for my mother and be with her during this storm...I will give a full report of what I see on the ground....
:113:

Trump is all about keeping us safe...Americans first...Poland will be fine with our vice President....I'm flying in to Florida this morning to care for my mother and be with her during this storm...I will give a full report of what I see on the ground....
What about all the guns on the street?

• Banned

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

I hope he gets a lot of government money for free and uses it to put more helpless children in cages.
More likely as he’ll be caught up in a whole bunch of phony insurance scams. He’s already being investigated for them now. What’s a few more?

What about all the guns on the street?
My mom has a shotgun...:04:

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

More likely as he’ll be caught up in a whole bunch of phony insurance scams. He’s already being investigated for them now. What’s a few more?
A few more? Just more faked news from demented imbeciles like you.

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

You can get off your knees now....

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

The other explanation-it is Poland.

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

The other explanation-it is Poland.

lol :21:

On Wednesday, former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell tweeted: “I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!”

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

A few more? Just more faked news from demented imbeciles like you.
I’m curious, why would you think it’s fake news? Do you think Trump is an honest businessman? Seriously?

On Wednesday, former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell tweeted: “I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!”

Yanno, I'm kinda hoping for the same thing. Maybe then he would understand that using FEMA money to pay for his wall is a bad idea, especially in the middle of hurricane season.

Forum List

Back