Trump moves back into White House after being evicted at Mar-a-Lago

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Checkmate: Trump Sneaks Back Into White House, Invokes Squatter's Rights
U.S.·Mar 21, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Former President Donald Trump successfully had President Biden evicted from the White House Thursday after successfully sneaking back into the White House and invoking Squatters Rights.
"Surprise!" Trump said as he jumped out of a secret passage, revealing he had been living in the walls for the last 30 days. "It's me, your favorite squatter. Now get out, Sleepy Joe! I live here now. Don't worry, I will fix the country while you're gone, because you're doing a terrible job, frankly."
Biden's Secret Service detail was powerless to stop Trump. "Sir, he's got Squatter's Rights. We can't do anything due to his airtight legal squatter immunity."

"We're sorry, you have to go, President Biden."
Though Biden is expected to challenge Trump's unwelcome possession of the White House, legal experts suggest it is unlikely to succeed.
"Squatters are people too," said DC District Attorney Fran Wallace. "Frankly, I'm offended President Biden would suggest otherwise."
"Squatter's rights are human rights!"
At publishing time, Trump claimed the right to the presidency from the evacuated White House, citing Article 2, Section 5 of the United States Constitution.

Hopefully the country will evict the senile reprobate that FJB is come November.
After Trump had all his wealth taken away, I reckon he will just have to declare himself dictator and take over the place for life!!!

Forum List

Back