You are gay... we don't care.

Comprehension seems to be your problem. He's saying, if gays want to be viewed as normal people, then act like normal people. Fixing up your car like that is anything but normal. I'm a heterosexual pride dude and I don't need to fix my car up to identify as being heterosexual. So, if you want to be thought as normal, then be normal.
Thats because no one is questioning your right to be heterosexual., or you rights as a heterosexual. They want nothing more that to just be accepted as normal, if only they were allowed to be

But a picture is worth all those words!!!

Truthfully this is part of life now and I just shrug my shoulders…

When was the first time you saw a drag queen or met a gay person?

I was five when I met my first gay person and nicest guy that would bring juice from the Orange Groves he worked in Florida and first drag queen I was about fifteen and was like “ Dude “….

So maybe I am just so used to it…
More like numb to it or just afraid to object to it all. And, at 5 years old, how would you know he was gay and what that even meant? At 5, I was busy being Superman, a fireman and peeing in cans with my friends, mixing it with dirt and other stuff to make scientific concoctions.
I really had no idea about homosexual stuff until I was about a sophomore in high school. And then, I didn't really ever think anything about it. The first transgender person was a neighbor when I was 27 and our neighbor in a condo complex was outside dressed up trying to look like a woman with a 5 o'clock shadow. Dumbest thing I ever saw.
I do have to say that at our high school back in the 60's and early 70's, there was a girls activity where all the classes would get together and do skits and stuff for competition between the classes. There were always guys trying to crash it many different ways including scaling down skylights in the gym and stuff. They would be ushered out by the two dykes that were the girl's PE teachers and massively strong. My senior year, my girlfriend's mother instigated a way to get a foreign exchange student from Afghanistan into this activity. So, several of us guys got dressed up in dresses and wigs and went into the activity. Some got caught right at the door. Most of us got in and they let the foreign exchange student in. I lasted about an hour into it and then my Spanish teacher sat down beside me and recognized me after a couple of takes. She had a wooden fake arm and started swinging it at me and I left. Fun times. We got ice cream and cake afterwards for our effort. And, I got some kisses and hugs from my girlfriend. Last time I had a dress on. :spinner:

Thats because no one is questioning your right to be heterosexual., or you rights as a heterosexual. They want nothing more that to just be accepted as normal, if only they were allowed to be
If you want to be accepted, no need to act stupid. Just be normal. This isn't rocket science. I've worked with gays and lesbians. Most don't try to stand out. They just want to be accepted as persons. So, they don't shove their stuff into people's faces. I see them out and around holding hands. I don't need to see them acting up and parading around in rainbow colors looking stupid. I just go on and do my business without making faces or scenes. There is a transvestite at a kiosk in the mall that just plain looks stupid. Obviously with a mental problem.

You didn’t answer my question… answer it and I’ll happily answer yours.

How do you think things changed for the Gay community? By everybody staying quiet and keeping to themselves?!
I did answer it.
Yuo just didn't like the answer

Comprehension seems to be your problem. He's saying, if gays want to be viewed as normal people, then act like normal people. Fixing up your car like that is anything but normal. I'm a heterosexual pride dude and I don't need to fix my car up to identify as being heterosexual. So, if you want to be thought as normal, then be normal.
Amazing how this simple fact eludes them so much

They are "acting normal" They are normal. They are all around you and you don't even know who they are. They are part of the fabric of society

They are "acting normal" They are normal. They are all around you and you don't even know who they are. They are part of the fabric of society

Awesome, so you agree they should act normal like everyone else.
You could have saved a lot of typing if you said that in the first place.

Like Scottish Pride?

I'm proud to be ethnically scottish. I have a coat of arms in my hallway. It sometimes comes up in conversations.

I don't hassle people about it. I don't demonize people if they don't agree with me that it is cool. I don't try to get people fired if they think that scotland is a shitty place, or that kilts look stupid.

Any of this getting though?

(rhetorical question. I know the answer is no)

I'm proud to be ethnically scottish. I have a coat of arms in my hallway. It sometimes comes up in conversations.

I don't hassle people about it. I don't demonize people if they don't agree with me that it is cool. I don't try to get people fired if they think that scotland is a shitty place, or that kilts look stupid.

Any of this getting though?

(rhetorical question. I know the answer is no)
Of course the answer is no… you’re not making any sense

Amazing how this simple fact eludes them so much
It's the same with the left pro-abortion crowd too. They want to be just normal people who kill their babies but then go burn down buildings they want to have support them and illegally threaten Supreme Court Justices they want to view them as normal everyday people.

Most actually do behave normal. But, there aren't really that many. Estimated at 3.6%. So, out of a couple of hundred people in the mall, there are about 7 there. And, they mostly don't behave in a way to make themselves stick out. An occasional transvestite dressed up and an occasional couple holding hands trying to disrupt people. That's about it.

Most actually do behave normal. But, there aren't really that many. Estimated at 3.6%. So, out of a couple of hundred people in the mall, there are about 7 there. And, they mostly don't behave in a way to make themselves stick out. An occasional transvestite dressed up and an occasional couple holding hands trying to disrupt people. That's about it.
Couples holding hands are trying to "disrupts people" Would that be a heterosexual couple as well? Are you easily "disrupted" by such sights?

What's the problem Correll ?

The "problem"?

THe vast majority of people are normal heterosexuals, so a hint of hetero sexual affection will not be disgusting to the vast majority of people.

Homosexual activity, would be considered disgusting to most people. And those that want to make a display of it, know it. That is why they are doing it. To make a point of it.

Thus, your pretense that there is something wrong with finding such a display disgusting, is you...

being a gaslighting lying whore.

Last edited:
The "problem"?

THe vast majority of people are normal heterosexuals, so a hint of hetero sexual affection will not be disgusting to the vast majority of people.

Homosexual activity, would be considered disgusting to most people. And those that want to make a display of it, know it. That is why they are doing it. To make a point of it.

Thus, your pretense that there is something wrong with finding a display disgusting, is you...

being a gaslighting lying whore.
Say WHAT? Holding hand in public is "homosexual activity" Ok, lets say that it is. If that is the case, opposite sex couples holding hands is a display heterosexual activity that some people might find disgusting.

You are making an assumption about the motives of gay people who hold hands, but the same may be true of heterosexuals who hold hands in public. In both cases the point that they are making-if any - is most likely just a commitment to each other.

You have this strange idea that gay people are out to shock and disgust people when the fact is, they are just doing what others do. I do not have to gaslight you. I do not have to make you think that there is something wrong with you. There is something wrong with you.

Forum List

Back