Zone1 Chock Another One Up To Black History Month

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Is February Black History Month or a get out of jail free card for blacks?

Some Blacks seem to think so.

GHPF9b4XYAIYeU_.jpg

"NEW: Mother and daughter killed after getting struck by a car while leaving a Drake concert in St. Louis, Missouri.42 year old Laticha Bracero and her daughter, 21 year old Alyssa Cordova, both from Chicago were killed when 22-year-old Monte Henderson sped through an intersection.“They're inseparable. They are. They're inseparable. And I feel like if one of them would have survived, they would have never been able to survive this without the other,” said a cousin.Two other teen girls and a 61-year-old woman were hospitalized from the crash as well.Henderson survived and was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter & two counts of armed criminal action."

The judge let him out within 24 hours.

"The man charged with killing a mother and daughter leaving a concert in downtown St. Louis is out on bond.22-year-old Monte Henderson was released Friday.Henderson's bond was $200,000, but a judge allowed him to post 10% of that cash only.Just 24 hours prior, Henderson was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter and two counts of armed criminal action.Henderson's attorney shared this statement following the charges, "This is a very tragic accident, Monte is very upstanding young man; involved in academics and sports."Officers said Henderson was running red lights when he sideswiped the front end of another vehicle at North 18th and Olive streets. His Jeep rotated clockwise and hit Bracero and Cordova, who were walking on the crosswalk. The Jeep continued to move until it T-boned another vehicle.According to court documents, data retrieved from the Jeep indicated that the car was traveling at speeds in excess of 70 mph prior to violating the red traffic signal."

Last edited:
Is February Black History Month or a get out of jail free card for blacks?

Some Blacks seem to think so.

View attachment 908795

"NEW: Mother and daughter killed after getting struck by a car while leaving a Drake concert in St. Louis, Missouri.42 year old Laticha Bracero and her daughter, 21 year old Alyssa Cordova, both from Chicago were killed when 22-year-old Monte Henderson sped through an intersection.“They're inseparable. They are. They're inseparable. And I feel like if one of them would have survived, they would have never been able to survive this without the other,” said a cousin.Two other teen girls and a 61-year-old woman were hospitalized from the crash as well.Henderson survived and was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter & two counts of armed criminal action."

The judge let him out within 24 hours.

"The man charged with killing a mother and daughter leaving a concert in downtown St. Louis is out on bond.22-year-old Monte Henderson was released Friday.Henderson's bond was $200,000, but a judge allowed him to post 10% of that cash only.Just 24 hours prior, Henderson was charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter and two counts of armed criminal action.Henderson's attorney shared this statement following the charges, "This is a very tragic accident, Monte is very upstanding young man; involved in academics and sports."Officers said Henderson was running red lights when he sideswiped the front end of another vehicle at North 18th and Olive streets. His Jeep rotated clockwise and hit Bracero and Cordova, who were walking on the crosswalk. The Jeep continued to move until it T-boned another vehicle.According to court documents, data retrieved from the Jeep indicated that the car was traveling at speeds in excess of 70 mph prior to violating the red traffic signal."

The video of the incident is grotesque.

In NY State, I am not sure a judge would be allowed to set a cash bail on the alleged driver. That was legislated by the NY State legislature.

In Missouri, the judge who got the case is similarly bound by the laws of the State of Missouri. Check this out from 2019:

The video of the incident is grotesque.

In NY State, I am not sure a judge would be allowed to set a cash bail on the alleged driver. That was legislated by the NY State legislature.

In Missouri, the judge who got the case is similarly bound by the laws of the State of Missouri. Check this out from 2019:

It's no more grotesque than killing with a bullet or a bomb.
Is there racism involved here in the remarks?

You might want to try to show that the D party is more responsible.

I'll just submit that it's been Americans.
With no distinction other than it being greater in the south.

But we should always turn attempts to increase the racism into trying to find solutions.
We both know who is responsible for all of this.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last 50 years.

It's no more grotesque than killing with a bullet or a bomb.
Is there racism involved here in the remarks?
You’re a fucking moron and scumbag.

I was talking literally about the images of two people getting obliterated by a speeding car. That is absolutely grotesque.

By the way, you loathsome scumbag, why do you libturds always jump to conclusions about race? The driver was black. I believe both of the deceased ladies were black. WTF does race have to do with it?

tenor.gif

Blacks offing themselves in wholesale lots and black judges letting them out on reduced or no bond to do it again just hastens their replacement by Hispanics.....and it's by their own hands, us crackers have nothing to do with it.

Toss in their abortion rates and they will be down to 10% by the next census....I'd be surprised if they are not down to 11% already.

funny … or strange …
Here in the United States, as soon as one hears that something happened in St. Louis, one expects trouble.

Deepest condolences to the family members of the victims.

In 2024 America, a lot of folks refuse to stay in their lane.

Forum List

Back