Yet another (real) Bill Clinton sex victim comes forth

2F09225A00000578-3345107-image-a-11_1449178585946.jpg
Sure. And if it turns out there's nothing to their story... then that's that. Unless there's an election to win I suppose.

Obey your overlord. Or do you know that she just says sh** when it's convenient like the rest of us know?
If you want an answer, you have to provide some context for whatever it is that you're asking.

You don't believe the survivor of sexual assault like your overlord has commanded. I don't know how much more context you want. That was already the context without me having to repeat myself.
I can't believe you typed that, while currently not believing the survivors of sexual assault committed by your own candidate. Including an ongoing rape trial.

Sure. And if it turns out there's nothing to their story... then that's that. Unless there's an election to win I suppose.

Obey your overlord. Or do you know that she just says sh** when it's convenient like the rest of us know?
If you want an answer, you have to provide some context for whatever it is that you're asking.

You don't believe the survivor of sexual assault like your overlord has commanded. I don't know how much more context you want. That was already the context without me having to repeat myself.
I can't believe you typed that, while currently not believing the survivors of sexual assault committed by your own candidate. Including an ongoing rape trial.

Did Bill Clinton sexually assault women?

Evidence currently points at no. Did Trump and Epstein take turns raping two 12 and 13 year old girls?

Evidence currently points at no. Did Trump and Epstein take turns raping two 12 and 13 year old girls?

:lmao: So, you ignore the damn near countless accusers (against Hillary's order to believe them) and seek to exploit an isolated case that we all know will be frivolous. You couldn't be a bigger kool aid drinker.

:lmao: So, you ignore the damn near countless accusers (against Hillary's order to believe them) and seek to exploit an isolated case that we all know will be frivolous. You couldn't be a bigger kool aid drinker.
And you ignore Trump's now countless accusers. And call the claims of 2 women who were children when potentially raped "frivolous."

It's funny how the Dems paid forf ake accusers of Trump, who were former ditzes and have flimsy stories. And yet, we see people coming from respectable walks of life telling substantive accounts showing BC to be a sexual predator.

because dum dum...ken starr already looked at everything and got nothing.

damn, you people are stupid

bill isn't running for president....and dumb Donald IS...and he did actually assault women.

:cuckoo:
He did assault those women?

Wow, all I have heard up to date are the accusations. I don't have a TV, I'm a bit out of the loop.

Please link me to the evidence.

And you ignore Trump's now countless accusers. And call the claims of 2 women who were children when potentially raped "frivolous."

The claims that I have bothered to research have all had witnesses not only denying the accusations of Trump but telling a story of the accusers being worshipful of Trump. If you want to call that "ignoring", then yea. I know how the game is played too. These issues will drop so fast once Trump is out of the limelight. Dems seek to destroy anyone that gets in their path. You guys are pretty despicable. The fact that you've tried to manufacture a moral equivalency between Bill and Trump was a no brainer for a group that doesn't give a sh** about real victims.

The claims that I have bothered to research have all had witnesses not only denying the accusations of Trump but telling a story of the accusers being worshipful of Trump. If you want to call that "ignoring", then yea. I know how the game is played too. These issues will drop so fast once Trump is out of the limelight. Dems seek to destroy anyone that gets in their path. You guys are pretty despicable. The fact that you've tried to manufacture a moral equivalency between Bill and Trump was a no brainer for a group that doesn't give a sh** about real victims.
If tomorrow Hillary said she's dropping out and retiring to Jamaica, you would never hear from Bill's accusers again. I guess you've never wondered why those women are never heard from until election time comes around.

It's funny how the Dems paid forf ake accusers of Trump, who were former ditzes and have flimsy stories. And yet, we see people coming from respectable walks of life telling substantive accounts showing BC to be a sexual predator.
How do you know they were paid by the Dems?

The fact remains, slick Willy is a rapist/molester… And a pedophile

the fact remains BILL CLINTON ISN'T RUNNING FOR POTUS.

Write that down and study it

The fact remains Hillary Clinton is running for POTUS and wants US to hold Trump Accountable for things for less worse than what she is standing by Bill Clinton for when it comes to treatment of women.

Write that down and study it.

The fact remains Hillary Clinton is running for POTUS and wants US to hold Trump Accountable for things for less worse than what she is standing by Bill Clinton for when it comes to treatment of women.

I don't think she has ever said that... all comments I've heard from her are in regards to the way trump has attacked the appearances of his accusers and belittles women in general

I don't think she has ever said that... all comments I've heard from her are in regards to the way trump has attacked the appearances of his accusers and belittles women in general

She says more about what Dinald Trump says vs what her husband has done. Instead of getting into the Bill Clinton is not running for POS statements, the focus should be that Hillary should not be calling out Donald Trump on his treatment of women while she stays silent on her husband's treatment of women.

She says more about what Dinald Trump says vs what her husband has done. Instead of getting into the Bill Clinton is not running for POS statements, the focus should be that Hillary should not be calling out Donald Trump on his treatment of women while she stays silent on her husband's treatment of women.
Why in the world would she talk about or go after her husband? She is defending her husband. Are you for real?

It's pretty simple. Hillary is running against Trump for President. Trump has made disgusting comments about women and is accused by a dozen women for assault or inappropriate behavior. Hillary is appealing to women to earn their vote. I think she is doing a pretty good job. I think Trump is doing a pretty piss poor job. I don't think an objective observer can disagree with that.

Forum List

Back