Yet another (real) Bill Clinton sex victim comes forth

It's funny how the Dems paid forf ake accusers of Trump, who were former ditzes and have flimsy stories. And yet, we see people coming from respectable walks of life telling substantive accounts showing BC to be a sexual predator.

good for her .. victims should be heard.

I bet she'll kill Ol' Bills chances of being reelected ...

The fact remains, slick Willy is a rapist/molester… And a pedophile

2F09225A00000578-3345107-image-a-11_1449178585946.jpg

It's funny how the Dems paid forf ake accusers of Trump, who were former ditzes and have flimsy stories. And yet, we see people coming from respectable walks of life telling substantive accounts showing BC to be a sexual predator.

because dum dum...ken starr already looked at everything and got nothing.

damn, you people are stupid

bill isn't running for president....and dumb Donald IS...and he did actually assault women.

:cuckoo:

Sure. And if it turns out there's nothing to their story... then that's that. Unless there's an election to win I suppose.

Obey your overlord. Or do you know that she just says sh** when it's convenient like the rest of us know?
If you want an answer, you have to provide some context for whatever it is that you're asking.

You don't believe the survivor of sexual assault like your overlord has commanded. I don't know how much more context you want. That was already the context without me having to repeat myself.

because dum dum...ken starr already looked at everything and got nothing.

damn, you people are stupid

bill isn't running for president....and dumb Donald IS...and he did actually assault women.

Yea, it's Kenn Starr's fault that Bill Clinton is a sexual predator.

Forum List

Back