A Premier CNN shown Trump Supporter for the last débate.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
CNN was showing signs with Trump on it and a plus showing Trump Supporters a premier!
smil-58-58c4.gif
and some beautiful sound in the back saying Hillary the criminal , Hillary is :poop:

CNN anchors look uncomfortable as Trump signs are everywhere behind them

Hello Alex, and after that they say...we are not taking any side ! ...i hate that kind of brainwashing.
If the no good win she could say a big thank to CNN, it is not very legit this election

Hello Alex, and after that they say...we are not taking any side ! ...i hate that kind of brainwashing.
If the no good win she could say a big thank to CNN, it is not very legit this election
An old story with the media....

A famous story: "When Hearst Artist Frederic Remington, cabled from Cuba in 1897 that "there will be no war," William Randolph Hearst cabled back: "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war."
The Press: I'll Furnish the War

People have to think for themselves.

Can we get a pig Latin to English translation please.
Bonjour Alex, et après ce qu'ils disent ... Nous ne prenons aucun côté! ... Je déteste ce genre de lavage de cerveau.
Si le pas de bonne victoire, elle pourrait dire un grand merci à CNN, il est pas très légitime cette élection

Can we get a pig Latin to English translation please.
Bonjour Alex, et après ce qu'ils disent ... Nous ne prenons aucun côté! ... Je déteste ce genre de lavage de cerveau.
Si le pas de bonne victoire, elle pourrait dire un grand merci à CNN, il est pas très légitime cette élection
CNN n'est pas légitime, et ils ne sont pas juste

A famous story: "When Hearst Artist Frederic Remington, cabled from Cuba in 1897 that "there will be no war," William Randolph Hearst cabled back: "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war."

The brainwashing work a exemple about the second world war Germany ( Hitler) did want to invade Poland so he prétend to his people that the trouble they were having in the country ( radio not working, crimes, etc) and the German people believe everything about that propaganda and Hitler win is cause.
Like CNN do so well since the beginning of the élection.

The brainwashing work a exemple about the second world war Germany ( Hitler) did want to invade Poland so he prétend to his people that the trouble they were having in the country ( radio not working, crimes, etc) and the German people believe everything about that propaganda and Hitler win is cause.
Like CNN do so well since the beginning of the élection.
Exactly.

Further, CNN parent company Time has financially supported Hillary for many years

Thank You Alex, the débate en France is at 3.00 a.m if i stay up again to just CNN take for that no good Hillary i think it's better to not watch at all i could recorded it but sadly with my box satellite have sometime some cutoff at this hour

Thank You Alex, the débate en France is at 3.00 a.m if i stay up again to just CNN take for that no good Hillary i think it's better to not watch at all i could recorded it but sadly with my box satellite have sometime some cutoff at this hour
Look for more flies around her .....she is full of shit and they know for sure.

Hillary-Clinton-with-a-fly-on-her-face-552528.jpg

She is a creepy bitch...we saw the worst we could see it's all a around her everything is ugly about her

Merci Tillygive_rose-1e88.gif , she is so ugly ...Smile like the joker
14495471_1168107213228253_617279043844939189_n.jpg
, eyes MALFUNCTION foufougly.gif ...

Forum List

Back