Yes, They're Going to Arrest Donald Trump. Deal With It.

OH ----an investment in a business-----sheeeesh---not an
outright GIFT ----- or a cushy "---non---job" in a saudi "NOT FOR PROFIT "CHARITY" " -----like the whole loser Clinton family?
saudi-kushner billions is several orders of magnitude more than anything with Hunter Biden.

The Clinton foundation still exists.
The Trump foundation does not.
That should indicate which one is on the up-n-up.

saudi-kushner billions is several orders of magnitude more than anything with Hunter Biden.

The Clinton foundation still exists.
The Trump foundation does not.
That should indicate which one is on the up-n-up.
Kushner's business is called THE TRUMP FOUNDATION? What is and who funded "The Clinton Foundation"?

Don't need to read the article, either, to know that is still true,

Sure, when "the truth" for you is "Republicans good, Democrats bad, uggh, ughh" you don't need to even be able to read or write. Just do as you're told by the Republicans and you'll be happy.

No one should be above the law. If Trump has committed crimes he should be held accountable. But at the same time he should not be singled out and pursued with much more vigour than his similarly dodgy forebears. If that is what is going on here – there’s still much we just don’t know – then American democracy is in real trouble.

So dreadful is Joe Biden’s leadership, even the discredited Trump is currently beating him in the polls. The influential people egging on the justice system to get Trump are – let’s be generous here – not solely motivated by a noble desire to uphold the rule of the law.

From Russiagate to the Mar-a-Lago raid, the elites have been fantasising about Trump ending up in a prison cell since before he was even elected.

^ Even if you put the cases against Trump to one side, the American justice system under Joe Biden has undoubtedly become more overtly politicised and authoritarian. How else could you account for attorney general Merrick Garland ordering the FBI to go after parents who were protesting against school boards over critical race theory and mask mandates being forced on their kids. Then there’s the reticence of this one-time Supreme Court nominee to protect conservative justices following protests outside their homes – not to mention a botched assasination attempt against Justice Kavanaugh, which everyone seems to have forgotten about.

I disagree. Once Trump is out of the picture (now or whenever), I believe we’ll see a little over half of the MAGA folks disappear back into the woodwork. Gone. Like ghosts into the night. They’re not Republicans or Conservatives. They’re not even MAGAs. They’re Trumpists and without the fat clown, they’ll disappear.

Once Trump is gone the party has to find another standard bearer and I don’t believe the party can come up with one who the remaining MAGA/Trumpists, the Conservstives, and the Never-Dems will be able to agree on. I believe the party will fall back on the same Democrat-Lite options thst made many of us STAY HOME in November of 2008 & 2012.

THE Democrats will be able to replace Biden with whatever young upstart and walk to an election win in 2024.
Well, I think you are incorrect but at this point all we have is opinion. The next few years will bear out which one of us is correct.

You don't think DeSantis can pick up Trump supporters? I am confident that he will take them easily, he is very close to Trump while being much more polished. It is not the rough edges the Trump supporters like, it is because he is a fighter. I do not know a single Trump supporter that would not vote for DeSantis if he were the front runner. More importantly, DeSantis has been very carful to avoid crossing Trump to much so that he can take that support. I think he is thinking the very same thing I posted, that if Trump gets taken out the Whitehouse is essentially handed to him and the race is his to lose.

^ I watched the latest clip of him tottering around, so apparently lost and confused, and realised that while the jury is out on his mental capacity, something else goes unremarked: it doesn’t seem to matter that the world is watching the President of the United States so enfeebled, so vulnerable.

It doesn’t seem to matter either, about his son, Hunter Biden’s, laptop, the one most of the US media invited us to dismiss as Russian propaganda. Of course, if such a laptop, belonging to a son of Donald Trump, had come to light before Trump was elected, it would have been the end of him. There would have been wall to wall media coverage of its contents, not least the references of payments made from shady deals to ‘the big guy’. But any mention of Hunter Biden’s laptop was suppressed out of existence by Big Tech.

For the duration of his presidency, Mr Trump was dogged with Democrat claims he colluded with Russia to seize power. All of those claims were proven false. Democrats, media and tech giants got away with a cover up. They got away with smearing the president. The world knows it was a smear followed by a cover up and yet it has had no consequences for any of the perpetrators. If one thing hasn’t changed, from 2019 until now, it is apparently the corrupt behaviour of so much of the world’s media.

That it doesn’t matter that we know that Biden is failing, that big tech and others colluded to suppress the truth and affect a US election, reminded me of the ongoing farce labelled Partygate. Whatever has or has not happened in the aftermath of internal enquiries, it is evident they broke their own rules. It is also clear they didn’t fear the disease. While the rest of the population was missing weddings and funerals, leaving loved ones to die alone, the politicians and their advisors were secure in the knowledge that get togethers posed no risk at all. Most important of all, they know we know all that and have the gall to think it shouldn’t matter.

I don’t care if Rishi Sunak has sworn loyalty to another state while Chancellor of our Exchequer. I don’t care how much tax his wife pays or doesn’t.

I care that they seem to think none of it matters.
Amen , agree 1000%

Forum List

Back