Yes, They're Going to Arrest Donald Trump. Deal With It.

Dems were screaming and crying too but the Rs went along with their fake dossier and wasted tens of millions of taxpayer money on a scam.
There was no money lost, last I read...they actually made money!

The Manafort conviction alone of tax fraud and evasion that the Mueller team got in their court case against him, covered the bill, let alone what we got from others convicted of tax fraud that the Mueller team got who worked with Manafort....!!

Complain about the investigation, but the money part....we did okay.....on this one!

13 Aug 2022 ~~ By Athena Thorne

If you haven’t yet come to terms with the fact that vile, power-abusing, Left-wing goblins are going to arrest former President Donald Trump, you’ve got your head in the sand. These people are unprincipled cage-fighters animated by their seething lust to destroy Orange Man Bad. Our upper echelon law enforcement has been transformed into an iron fist, and we’ve taken unprecedented blow after unprecedented blow for years now — presidential candidate Trump wiretapped, the Russia Hoax, two impeachments on the flimsiest of grounds, FBI raids of conservative journalists and political enemies (especially those in Trump’s orbit, including his attorneys Michael Cohen and Rudy Giuliani), and most recently, the reprehensible raid of the Trump family’s beloved home. Why on earth would you think these people will stop there?
~Snip~
What has always been unimaginable in the United States is now pretty much guaranteed: Yes, there will be an indictment of a former president. Leftists are saying it out loud now. Obama wingman and former weaponized AG Eric Holder said as much on Thursday,
~Snip~
But if I’m right — if the Left continues to indulge its unslakable thirst for abusing power and persecuting Donald Trump — then we should be prepared to see an unabated cavalcade of tragic norm-shredding. Let’s stop being gob smacked by it. Let’s take a step back, recognize that what we’re seeing is a group of people helplessly caught up in the throes of obsessive hatred, and understand that their works are trash. Then, let’s do everything we can to support target-in-chief Donald Trump, rescue America, and set things right. Let’s keep moving toward the exit from this disastrous phase of American history.

Commentary:
Unfortunately, The Deep State Maoist Commies using their lackey puppet Merrick Garland are capable of any dirty trick you can imagine. What they’ve been doing to Trump the past 5 years is proof positive of that.
Their hope is to put DJT under prosecution in the run up to the 2024 election. “How can you vote for a man charged with...” will be their motto.
They’ll drag this out for months, perhaps even longer. the trial will of course be in Washington D.C., so, we can expect every person on the jury to be a Trump hater.
Although I’m not convinced that the majority of Democrats in America are all that at ease with arresting and prosecuting Trump, with all their dirty linen out in the open.
Trump is a fighter, and they will pay very heavily if they go through with this bovine scatology.
Trump will be elected by an absolute landslide in 2024 and when he is, folks won’t recognize the ghost town that D.C. will become when he’s done with it.
The Deep State is in a rush to arrest and try trump. However, they fear the results of the coming mid-term elections. If they act now, they believe they may be able to stop the debacle they face.
I don't believe Democrats will fare well in November elections.
6 year long Witch Hunt costing nearly a Trillion Dollars and over 200 Separate Investigations have yieded NOTHING!

It's very hard to convict an Innocent man. Maybe Trump is an Uber Evil Super Genius outsmarting the entire Fascist Globalist DemNazi Deep State, FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, Comey, Mueller, McCabe, Strozl, Paige, Baker, Ohr, Steele, Skirpal, Clinton, Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper and The DNC?

1660566967726.png

The Manafort conviction alone of tax fraud and evasion that the Mueller team got in their court case against him, covered the bill, let alone what we got from others convicted of tax fraud that the Mueller team got who worked with Manafort....!!

Complain about the investigation, but the money part....we did okay.....on this one!
But Manafort was charged with things he did will working for Obama, Clinton, and Biden in Ukraine through The Podesta Group who oddly enough was given Immunity from prosecution during the Manafort case which made it impossible for Manafort to call his bosses to the witness stand or to access any documents from The Podesta Group which would exonerate him.

So why didn't Mueller dig into The Podesta Group and Obama Regime further?

Same reason he ignored that Obama, Biden, and Clinton financed and ordered Operation Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane during the scam Moscow Mueller Investigation.

They couldn't afford to further expose their own corruption and dishonest intentions and criminal enterprises.

BTW did you know Seth Rich was murdered practically on Mueller's doorstep?

You actually don't want answers because you are nothing but a propagandist, but here are the answers for you, comrade.

If you haven’t yet come to terms with the fact that vile, power-abusing, Left-wing goblins are going to arrest former President Donald Trump, you’ve got your head in the sand. These people are unprincipled cage-fighters animated by their seething lust to destroy Orange Man Bad. Our upper echelon law enforcement has been transformed into an iron fist, and we’ve taken unprecedented blow after unprecedented blow for years now — presidential candidate Trump wiretapped, the Russia Hoax, two impeachments on the flimsiest of grounds, FBI raids of conservative journalists and political enemies (especially those in Trump’s orbit, including his attorneys Michael Cohen and Rudy Giuliani), and most recently, the reprehensible raid of the Trump family’s beloved home. Why on earth would you think these people will stop there?
~Snip~
What has always been unimaginable in the United States is now pretty much guaranteed: Yes, there will be an indictment of a former president. Leftists are saying it out loud now. Obama wingman and former weaponized AG Eric Holder said as much on Thursday,
~Snip~
But if I’m right — if the Left continues to indulge its unslakable thirst for abusing power and persecuting Donald Trump — then we should be prepared to see an unabated cavalcade of tragic norm-shredding. Let’s stop being gob smacked by it. Let’s take a step back, recognize that what we’re seeing is a group of people helplessly caught up in the throes of obsessive hatred, and understand that their works are trash. Then, let’s do everything we can to support target-in-chief Donald Trump, rescue America, and set things right. Let’s keep moving toward the exit from this disastrous phase of American history.

Commentary:
Unfortunately, The Deep State Maoist Commies using their lackey puppet Merrick Garland are capable of any dirty trick you can imagine. What they’ve been doing to Trump the past 5 years is proof positive of that.
Their hope is to put DJT under prosecution in the run up to the 2024 election. “How can you vote for a man charged with...” will be their motto.
They’ll drag this out for months, perhaps even longer. the trial will of course be in Washington D.C., so, we can expect every person on the jury to be a Trump hater.
Although I’m not convinced that the majority of Democrats in America are all that at ease with arresting and prosecuting Trump, with all their dirty linen out in the open.
Trump is a fighter, and they will pay very heavily if they go through with this bovine scatology.
Trump will be elected by an absolute landslide in 2024 and when he is, folks won’t recognize the ghost town that D.C. will become when he’s done with it.
The Deep State is in a rush to arrest and try trump. However, they fear the results of the coming mid-term elections. If they act now, they believe they may be able to stop the debacle they face.
Great Analysis BUT they are going to steal the election again in 2024 as the Dark State cannot afford to be held back by another 4 years. Remember that Agenda 30 means it must be in place by 2030.

They will create another BLACK FALSE FLAG which will incense the Nexroes enough to commit mass vote fraud AGAIN.

Great Analysis BUT they are going to steal the election again in 2024 as the Dark State cannot afford to be held back by another 4 years. Remember that Agenda 30 means it must be in place by 2030.

They will create another BLACK FALSE FLAG which will incense the Nexroes enough to commit mass vote fraud AGAIN.

Yeah, there's no point in even voting anymore. Why bother?

No one should be above the law. If Trump has committed crimes he should be held accountable. But at the same time he should not be singled out and pursued with much more vigour than his similarly dodgy forebears. If that is what is going on here – there’s still much we just don’t know – then American democracy is in real trouble.

So dreadful is Joe Biden’s leadership, even the discredited Trump is currently beating him in the polls. The influential people egging on the justice system to get Trump are – let’s be generous here – not solely motivated by a noble desire to uphold the rule of the law.

From Russiagate to the Mar-a-Lago raid, the elites have been fantasising about Trump ending up in a prison cell since before he was even elected.

especially those who violate the law to take down political opponents.

You actually don't want answers because you are nothing but a propagandist, but here are the answers for you, comrade.

nothing to do with Trump at all. It's so hilarious.

You can't beat a Super Evil Genius, Snowflake.

If Trump did so many criminal things, then why can't you nail him on even one after a 6 year long 200 investigation, 1 Trillion Dollar waste of taxpayer dollars of a witch hunt?

If he is a moron like you all claim he is, then home come Uber Super Evil Genius Trump has outsmarted you all for 6 years straight?

1660575404932.png

Last edited:
You read an article that starts with "that vile, power-abusing, Left-wing goblins" and you know this isn't quality journalism, it's trash. Don't need to read the rest.
You should be used to that its how all your sources of information report.

What is really funny is that is exactly what many on the right think.

The left could not have asked for a better sentiment on the right. The more this BS continues, the stronger republicans are making the democrat party. It is as though they want the democrats to hold onto power.

What is really funny is that is exactly what many on the right think.

The left could not have asked for a better sentiment on the right. The more this BS continues, the stronger republicans are making the democrat party. It is as though they want the democrats to hold onto power.

Exactly. That's how Democrats won control of the Senate.

:dance:

You can't beat a Super Evil Genius, Snowflake.

If Trump did so many criminal things, then why can't you nail him on even one after a 6 year long 200 investigation, 1 Trillion Dollar waste of taxpayer dollars of a witch hunt?

If he is a moron like you all claim he is, then home come Uber Super Evil Genius Trump has outsmarted you all for 6 years straight?

View attachment 682735
Because people like you & Faux news hacks along with Lindsey Graham, Ted Cruz, & Jim Jordan have their faces planted in Trump's ass, that's why. They, like you don't care what that gangster does.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
The Leftist ownership of the FBI isn't going down well, either. The only way we can clean up the dirt in Congress right now is to get two-thirds majorities in both houses and pray a lot. I have prayed every day for God to bring back to our nation the values enjoyed by our founders and the military who with very few exceptions, practiced brotherly love that lasted for at least two centuries, but government relations have broken down around the time Clinton and his bride were falsely denying Jennifer Flowers when some reporter dredged out his 12-year-affair to the public. The denial stood for 8 years, when out of the blue, President Clinton apologized to Ms. Flowers for lying about her. His war room invented some pretty stupid things to say about her. Calling her a liar comes to mind.

So, you're not doing anything productive.
To the contrary, my friend, my prayers are constant, and God listens to those who love him whose hearts are broken that politicians have ditched, cursed, and beat up on God because they have been deceived that disrespecting people who ask God for guidance and receive his blessing that helps us soldier on through the bitter pills the Democrats want their political enemies to suffer, but we who do find solace in the things of the Lord receive his help when our leaders are lied about and berated by hatefulness. I can't describe how God blesses me with his love that overcomes all my adversaries dish out. Learning how to forgive sets us free, and there is a lot of joy in God's Word, aka the Good Book. I recommend it, even though some have gotten too haughty to go with God. We may not be a united states too much longer because the Democrats are dissatisfied with the constitutional provisions that do not bring snappy results, since there's a lot to consider, and prayer is most helpful. Good night, everyone, and God bless our country as it is being torn apart before our very eyes.

To the contrary, my friend, my prayers are constant, and God listens to those who love him whose hearts are broken that politicians have ditched, cursed, and beat up on God because they have been deceived that disrespecting people who ask God for guidance and receive his blessing that helps us soldier on through the bitter pills the Democrats want their political enemies to suffer, but we who do find solace in the things of the Lord receive his help when our leaders are lied about and berated by hatefulness. I can't describe how God blesses me with his love that overcomes all my adversaries dish out. Learning how to forgive sets us free, and there is a lot of joy in God's Word, aka the Good Book. I recommend it, even though some have gotten too haughty to go with God. We may not be a united states too much longer because the Democrats are dissatisfied with the constitutional provisions that do not bring snappy results, since there's a lot to consider, and prayer is most helpful. Good night, everyone, and God bless our country as it is being torn apart before our very eyes.
Everyone has a vice. :dunno: Was that supposed to be profound?

Forum List

Back