Yes, They're Going to Arrest Donald Trump. Deal With It.

:spinner: It's always the same shit with you.
Yep. You hypocrites and your "rule of law" bullshit. Sell that shit to naive college kids. If you could get by with it you'd fire up the ovens or dig mass graves and shoot us.

Yep. You hypocrites and your "rule of law" bullshit. Sell that shit to naive college kids. If you could get by with it you'd fire up the ovens or dig mass graves and shoot us.
No, Gestapo is your game cultist. I don't need to defund the FBI like you want to do. I'm not hiding anything. You are.

Yea, a real "Man Of The People" who robbed us blind for four years.

He still fundraising the sucker's after the warrant?
Democrats just passed a massive tax bill and you're blaming Trump. You creatures really are brainwashed.

Did he get as wealthy as trump's son in law, Kushner, who received rewards in the billions from the Saudis, of all people?? Both sides troll for money but I have to stick with the democrats who at least have a few good programs for the average person. Republicans are hell bent to eliminate social security and medicare. One link below...
the saudis gave Kushner BILLIONS? you got a link?

The House is not law enforcement. You know that right? And they are not above the law. Dude, you need to get out more.
Oh yes, they are indeed above the law. Like I said in my last post, first we investigate and impeach the DOJ and the FBI and get rid of anyone who could get in our way. Then the real shit comes down. Or, are you saying that Biden, the DOJ, and the FBI are above the law? I thought no one was above the law.

Yeah, sure. Historical documents on nuclear weapons.

Taking the documents to Florida was real dumb. Why do you think he did that? Is he playing a game with the FBI? You know, catch me if you can?

• Funny
Reactions: xyz

have you not been paying attention lately?

They gave Kushner 2 billion because he was upside down on his park avenue property. Wasn't it 666 Park?

My mistake. It's 666 Fifth avenue. Hard to believe he was dumb enough to buy it so toppy.

Forum List

Back