Yes, They're Going to Arrest Donald Trump. Deal With It.

I am a real American who supports our country like Trump does. What is wrong with you?
You would sell US nuclear secrets?

You're such predictable dumbasses too. Next you'll me whining "but Hillary!!! Uranium!! Waaaahhh, waaahh!!!"

Nice thought for being pro Trump but there is one itty bitty problem. Dominion.
What does that have to do with Trump.
Thats exactly right. The Rs talk talk talk......and do nothing and try to play nice. They went along with the dems and allowed trump to be investigated for russian collusion under a fake dossier. They could have easily stopped that from happening. I refuse to vote for that. Idiots.

OK. Einstein! I'll bite. How exactly could it have been stopped?

One important thing about the FBI raid. As you said, they looked for classified documents, and they found classified documents. But Trumps lawyers swore there were no more classified documents at Mar-a-lago.

Still possessing classified documents clearly shows intent.

That is the FBI claim. Have you seen them? Of course not! No one outside the FBI has!

There’s a report of them taking surveillance tape showing staff moving boxes out after the last meeting with the FBI and an inside source.

There’s way too much we don’t know for sure to say anything with any complete certainty.

But we know the FBI wanted to get tue government property back and they did. The raid was a success.
Yeah, according to the FBI. Why would they say anything different?

With the recent release of WH memos showing Biden / the WH lied and both the investigation and raid of Trump's home was made possible by Biden and his WH - WHO WERE INVOLVED, Biden and others may be going to prison.

The memos prove tbe President / Wzh worked with the DOJ, FBI, & National Archive to initiate an investigation and unprecedented raid on President Biden's political opponent.

Undeniably now, this was a political hit by a President against his rival.

The president can grant anybody a security clearance, based on his authority. That's how Jared Kushner got his top secret security clearance.

And presidents will often grant former presidents a top level security clearance, so that they can consult with them in times of crisis. Able to ask the advice of those who have been there, and done that.

How often do you flat-out lie?

Forum List

Back