Yes, slavery in the bible was the same as the Black Slavery that was practiced in the South.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that slavery isn't a white thing? Literally every black empire and nation in history traded in slaves. Every people and every culture.

Did you know that arabs and blacks enslaved millions of whites? The fact that you focus on the south tells me that you have hatred for whites!

Did you know that slavery isn't a white thing? Literally every black empire and nation in history traded in slaves. Every people and every culture.

Did you know that arabs and blacks enslaved millions of whites? The fact that you focus on the south tells me that you have hatred for whites!

No they didn't enslave millions of whites. They enslaved some whites.

Most other accounts of slavery along the Barbary coast didn’t try to estimate the number of slaves, or only looked at the number of slaves in particular cities, Davis said. Most previously estimated slave counts have thus tended to be in the thousands, or at most in the tens of thousands. Davis, by contrast, has calculated that between 1 million and 1.25 million European Christians were captured and forced to work in North Africa from the 16th to 18th centuries.

It would most likely be helpful if their bible reversed it's position on holding slaves. Some Christians still take the bible's message literally.

Black kings also sold upwards of 20 million of their own people off to the arabs. Which is more then the Atlantic slave trade.

Did you know that arabs and blacks enslaved millions of whites?
No. Not true.

Tens of millions of white people were enserfed by white nobles. Russia and East Europe.

Descendants of serfs got Reparations in Russia 1918-1920 and East Europe in late 1940s. I am proud of Leon Trotsky and my great-grandparents.

Most of nobles' living space was divided among peasants and poor townspeople. Most of nobles' liquid assets and factories were confiscated by the State.

On American Continent, Slavery in 100% a Race Issue.

In Russia and Poland, Hungary, etc., Serfdom was a Class Issue.

Slavery was often different.

People used to marry their slaves.

In Europe they had serfs. Serfs were slaves tied to the land. Masters could kill a serf legally, however masters couldn't split a serf's family.

In Brazil, the slavers kept slave families together.

In America, slave families were often broken apart.

That's the story behind Jim, the run away slave in "Huckleberry Finn." Jim ran away to find his wife and children who had been sold down river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back