Yes, Sexually Frustrated Wives Can Make Sex Spreadsheets Too

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
original.jpg

:lol:

Looks like hubby's gonna come home one day to find a wedding ring on the magic wand, and all his stuff laying in the front yard, if he doesn't wise up.

Would any of us want to know either the husband or the wife who posted this?

These people have absolutely no class whatever

No.

I was 'surprised' on Friday--the local talk shows were focused on this. Brought in experts to provide opinions. I kept changing the station.

Thankful not to be a part of the generation that must live this way.

Very impressed though----go Gen? --you will figure this out---hurray.

No.

I was 'surprised' on Friday--the local talk shows were focused on this. Brought in experts to provide opinions. I kept changing the station.

Are you saying there is a generation of Americans that have all the sex they want or one that never airs their dirty laundry in public? I do not understand your comment "Thankful not to be a part of the generation that must live this way".

No.

Are you saying there is a generation of Americans that have all the sex they want or one that never airs their dirty laundry in public? I do not understand your comment "Thankful not to be a part of the generation that must live this way".

Infer as you will.

No.

Infer as you will.

I was asking you specifically. You made the statement. Will you not clarify your statement?

Ah yes, her is the one my wife posted of the same.....

Blank-Spreadsheet.jpg

Not that I am a great lover and always am able to make the rockets red glare, she just has no sexual urges anymore, with anyone...I now work on impregnating my right hand, oops, time to shave the palms of me hands, be right back....

Ah yes, her is the one my wife posted of the same.....

Blank-Spreadsheet.jpg

Not that I am a great lover and always am able to make the rockets red glare, she just has no sexual urges anymore, with anyone...I now work on impregnating my right hand, oops, time to shave the palms of me hands, be right back....

Maybe Bart Simpsons butt isn't as erotic as you had imagined.

Infer as you will.

I was asking you specifically. You made the statement. Will you not clarify your statement?

It is pretty clear to me.

how much more can be discovered

It is absolutely wonderful that we can openly discuss anything and everything. Tired of all the discussions--just tired of them

Infer as you will.

It is pretty clear to me.

how much more can be discovered

It is absolutely wonderful that we can openly discuss anything and everything. Tired of all the discussions--just tired of them

Thats nice.

But you said: "Thankful not to be a part of the generation that must live this way". All I am asking is what is different about your generation? The communication? The sexuality?

And are you saying that your generation could never have this situation?

No need for lots of discussion. All I need is clarification.

No.

If you think your generation is beyond all of this you are mistaken. I have no idea which generation you consider yours, but sexual frustration and poor communication skills are only limited to people between the ages of 2 and 150. In other words, your generation too.

If you think your generation is beyond all of this you are mistaken. I have no idea which generation you consider yours, but sexual frustration and poor communication skills are only limited to people between the ages of 2 and 150. In other words, your generation too.
You are correct that these problems have been going on forever but it seems that the younger generation has no problem cataloging and publishing all their problems and sexual hangups for all the world to see. And thanks to the Omnipresence of Pop Culture, it's difficult to stay away from that.

Unless my Grandparents kept a Diary, I'll never know what their bedroom habits were. Nor do I wanna' know.

Forum List

Back