YES! No evictions!! How we benefit from Bidens move

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing

You realize landlords are getting hurt, right?

What you're doing is stealing. Stop.

Something to consider:. There will probably be legal ramifications for people who game the system as you propose.

And this is the failing point of many progressive policies. Even if this guy is just trolling (I'd put it at 60% trolling) the mentality described above is out there.

When progressive DA's stop punishing petty crimes they operate under the assumption that all criminals are just people down on their luck who if given the chance wouldn't commit the crimes. The reality is some people are just lazy fucks who don't care about others desires and property, and will exploit any chance given them to get away with more shit.

Y

Yeah... NO. That's not the point here, and it won't work. The unpaid rent isn't vanishing, you still owe it. The eviction moratorium is to give you time to catch up and/or apply for assistance. It's not a license to rip off your landlord.

Don't forget that most landlords are just regular people trying to make ends meet, like you.
So what happens in the end? Do they pay it back? Or perhaps it will be pennies on the dollar. This has taken many years and decades to manifest itself. A century of the fiat currency has enabled it. The incredible growth it could help to give is now shaky and the incredible downturn that could occur is within the realm of possibilities. This is what Franklin said about keeping a Republic. The Republic that became a Democracy and the encroaching fascism coming with it.

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing

And SHOPLIFT.

If you steal less than $1,000 at a time, you can't be arrested.

Are you black?

And once you eventually do move out and pay the break contract fee, if you played it smart you’ll have $15,000-$20,000 you saved from not paying rent, plus $5,000 or so in stimulus, DOWN PAYMENT on a house!!!

Free market fellas. We didnt make these rules, we’re just living in it, same as all you MAGAs have done for centuries to manipulate your way thru

You mean that you STOLE, not that you saved.

Umm yeeeeaaaaah they’ll be reporting tens of millions of Americans who’s income was wrecked by Trumps incompetence handling Covid in 2020. Go ahead, you’ll just lower the credit of every renting American.

If everyone has lower credit, it wont matter bc yours wont stick out

They'll never collect from you because you're a leech but they will get a judgement against you which will screw your credit and keep you from obtaining a house. The bank will not loan you a dime.

Best way to put landlords into bankruptcy.....end private ownership....usher in communism.

Umm yeeeeaaaaah they’ll be reporting tens of millions of Americans who’s income was wrecked by Trumps incompetence handling Covid in 2020. Go ahead, you’ll just lower the credit of every renting American.

If everyone has lower credit, it wont matter bc yours wont stick out
You are woefully misguided here. The final result of this fiasco will be completely apolitical.....you will not be able to go to the grocery store and say " Fuck Trump" as a substitute for paying the bill at the register even if the cashier agrees with you and Nancy Pelosi is the store owner......

It is? Show me someone who was ARRESTED for not paying apartment rent
  1. After evicting a tenant and regaining possession of the rental, the landlord needs to send them a collection letter for the total amount due. If they don’t pay a lawsuit is filed to get a judgment for the money they owe (if the eviction didn’t include that)
  2. With the money judgment against the tenant, contact the local Sheriff (or the appropriate “levying officer”), give them your tenant’s employer information, and they will serve the garnishment order to the employer.
  3. A judgment does appear on your credit record, so oopsy thee goes your financing for a house.

You don't know how credit works do you? So you put 20 grand down on a house with you just ripping off a land lord, what bank will approve you?
Oh he'll be able to buy.....but he'll have to put down like fifty percent. I think he doesn't realize that. And he will be horrified to learn that even FHA will turn him down.....oh yeah that's right ...... they also require a minimal credit rating.

You are a despicable human being

I cant tell if thats sarcasm or not.

Forum List

Back