Decrypting The Demotion Of A Deity

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
When a god speaks, his orders must be obeyed….until he isn’t a god any longer.....as in Daniel 2:33 "its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay."

1.One can imagine a CEO who doesn’t improve the company he heads, or worse, costs it profits or market share, being demoted….but they leave his picture up or he continues to draw his salary….
In politics, we’ve all seen the special care Democrat pols receive, even when ‘demoted.’

2. Take Bill Clinton….the protection he received when he was essential to the party, his protection from charges that he had a history of raping women, was nearly impregnable (see what I did there?). But when Trump was the target of sex charges, well….they had to admit what we on the Right always claimed about Clinton's assaults on women.
Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times, MSNBC, The Atlantic, Slate, Vox, Politico.

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.
….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient."

OK….but they never called Clinton god, or Jesus, or the messiah. See where this is going?

3. When the Democrat Divinity claimed, at his nomination, that this would be “the moment when the rise of the oceans would begin to slow and our planet begin to heal” necks and knees were bent in obeisance. Barack Obama’s victory speech, June 3, 2008 The day will come when we look back at this display of hubris and narcissism, and the complicity of the public which found him more popular than Jesus Christ, Martin Luther King, and Mother Teresa (January 2009 poll found in ‘Christianity Today,’ February 22, 2009) as astounding.

That would be today....the god's birthday.

4. But, somehow, no one refers to Hussein as god, any longer. He has outlived his usefulness to the party. And dribs and drabs of truth about his record are leaking out: his economy pales in comparison to Trump’s; under his racism, and war on police, comity declined between the races; and this from the Leftwing Brookings Institute:

“It becomes clearer every day that Barack Obama, a historic president, presided over a somewhat less than historic presidency. With only one major legislative achievement (Obamacare)—and a fragile one at that—the legacy of Obama’s presidency mainly rests on its tremendous symbolic importance and the fate of a patchwork of executive actions. How much of that was due to fate and how much was due to Obama’s own shortcomings as a politician is up for debate and is a question that emerges from Princeton historian Julian Zelizer’s new edited volume, The Presidency of Barack Obama.” The fragile legacy of Barack Obama

5. Which brings me to what is arguably the worst aspect of Hussein’s failed presidency: foreign policy. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

What better day to examine the promise, the lie, and the very idea of giving nuclear weapons to the regime of 7th century psychopaths.

6. "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. … I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table." Hussein Obama.

Wherever one can find America's enemies, one finds Democrats/Liberals shoulder to shoulder with 'em, from giving Stalin the nuclear bomb secrets, to nuclear arming the 7th century psychopaths.

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.
Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.
Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.
The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.
The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.
Their Risen Yahweh

7. The Democrat Party is faced with a conundrum .....can its god have been ....wrong???

It seems that the messiah might have been…..mistaken…when he instituted policies that favored the Iranian savages over America and Western Civilization. Words are spoken now that would never have been Democrat-spoken when Obama was consecrated.​

“…the White House press secretary, Jen Psaki, said Monday that Washington remains engaged in talks aimed at reviving the articles of appeasement on the nuclear deal. “Our view,” she said, “is that every single challenge and threat we face from Iran would be made more pronounced and dangerous by an unconstrained nuclear program.”​

(Don't misinterpret what that means: the Bidenistas want what Obama wanted: an inviolable Iran.)​

"The 2015 nuclear deal, if revived, would replenish the Islamic Republic’s dwindling financial coffers. Yet the deal allows Iran to construct, by the end of the decade, as many nuclear weapons it opts to mount on long range missiles, which, yet again according to the deal, it’s free to develop even now.

Tehran gets it. Iran-backed militias attack American bases in Iraq, as Tehran officials threaten escalation unless the last GI is removed from Iraq; a plan to hijack Iranian-American journalist Masih Alinejad from her Brooklyn home is narrowly averted; Iran’s uranium enrichment attains 60% while the mullahs bar international inspectors from visiting nuclear sites.

This is the context in which to regard Tehran’s threats to freedom of navigation on the high seas, the very act that precipitated American entry into WWI — and, ostensibly, the Vietnam War and, for that matter, the 1967 Six Days War.”
League of Appeasement: How the West Fails To Take Action on Iran

So the Biden folks remain fundamental Militant Secularists, opposed to America and to Western Civilization.

Liar liar...Obama's pants on fire.
The proof, if any were needed, is Pinocchio Joe is pressing hard to get the Iran nukes deal
back on track, even though the Iranians now say they want nothing to do with the deal (now that
they have their money, flown in by Obama on a secret mission).

While idiots here plead for the deal, claiming it will make the world more safe, nothing could be further
from the truth.
Even if the deal were reconstituted Iran has no intention of staying inside the boundaries the deal
sets up. They forthrightly say as much!

I say it again! Obama, best president Iran ever had.

8. How can a god be wrong???? Doesn't that defeat the very definition of 'god'????

Seems that suddenly, the pronouncements of Obama are getting the same critique from Democrats as they got originally from the Republicans. Perhaps being black isn’t really enough to keep one from being infallible. Or….could their ersatz deity face being demoted????

“It’s Time for an Iran-Deal Reckoning

The “scandal-free” Obama administration sure liked to lie a lot. …Obama officials misled Congress about their dealings with Iran.

A Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations report alleges that the administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. Specifically, the Obama Treasury Department issued a license that would have allowed U.S. banks to participate in a scheme to convert $5.7 billion in Iranian funds into U.S. dollars and then euros. The American banks declined to participate, “citing the reputational risk of doing business with or for Iran.”

…Iran wasn’t moderating one inch. It was pocketing its financial rewards and redoubling its international support for terrorism. It was still America’s enemy. It was still trying to kill American troops.

We also can’t forget the extent to which the entire agreement was built on an edifice of lies. Remember this, from a New York Times profile of Obama deputy national-security adviser Ben Rhodes?

The way in which most Americans have heard the story of the Iran deal presented — that the Obama administration began seriously engaging with Iranian officials in 2013 in order to take advantage of a new political reality in Iran, which came about because of elections that brought moderates to power in that country — was largely manufactured for the purpose for selling the deal.

Even where the particulars of that story are true, the implications that readers and viewers are encouraged to take away from those particulars are often misleading or false.

Obama’s closest advisers always understood him to be eager to do a deal with Iran as far back as 2012, and even since the beginning of his presidency.” It’s Time for an Iran-Deal Reckoning | National Review

"...as far back as 2012,..."

When he was telling the simpletons who vote Democrat, that he would never do such a thing.

How very much must one hate America to put nuclear weapons in the hands of America’s enemy?

9. While many of the Democrats are coming to their senses vis-a-vis the 7th century psychopaths, Biden remains a fundamentalist Militant Secularist, continuing to worship the Risen Yahweh, Obama.

“
President Joe Biden has repeatedly expressed his intent to reenter the 2015 Iran nuclear agreement. That would be a terrible mistake because the United States should never reenter the flawed agreement. While many of my colleagues in the U.S. Congress and I would support diplomatic efforts to end the United States’ decades-long standoff with the Iranian regime, a new and significantly improved agreement must be negotiated for us to consider supporting it.

The original Iran deal, after all, was a gift to the Iranian regime—a regime that supports terrorist organizations around the world, harbors al Qaeda, and has its supporters chant “death to America and Israel.” The agreement lifted major sanctions on Tehran while only partially restricting its nuclear activities—and those restrictions begin expiring in 2025. The deal also failed to address the regime’s ongoing development of ballistic missiles, support for terrorism against U.S. partners, attacks on U.S. personnel, and sheltering of al Qaeda operatives—all activities that have been widely reported in the press. It certainly did not advance U.S. national security objectives.” Congress Will Make It Tough for Biden on Iran

We all know that Biden doesn’t think…..seems that his ‘god’ is still pulling strings.

The man you Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

How very much must one hate America to put nuclear weapons in the hands of America’s enemy?
How very stupid so many citizens must be to swallow whole the story of the Iran nuclear deal.
It's a three legged stool of ignorance and partisanship ruling over facts and common sense.

Leg number one is th3e media slavishly supporting whatever Obama told them to print, announce and broadcast, as always.

Leg number two is the partisan factor. Whatever Obama and the left tells me to
support I must do or the right wingers win, says the obedient left winger.

Leg number three is the amount of vacant eyed uninformed slaves that never took the effort or time
to investigate Barry Obama sending Iran pallets, in secret, filled with Swiss currency (all the better to buy missiles and arms on the international arms market).
Sort of a precursor of Iran's claims they only wanted nuclear power for "friendly" purposes.

While Mr. and Mrs. Lunch Pail were watching WWE wrestling or The Bachelor (or some such crap)
Obama and his minions tried to shift the balance of the world dangerously towards terrorists
and believers in The Twelfth Imam, coming to rule earth after an apocalyptic war (a nuclear holocaust. undoubtedly) that would see Shia Islam, the believers in fundamentalist Islam destined to rule over earth, if you believe the crazies Obama was making deals with.

Lunatics on this board still very much want the nuclear deal with Iran. It gives one pause to think
such people exist.

Please post your 2,000 word cut-n-paste bullshit in Conspiracy Theories or Religion. It has no place in Politics.

I exposed you as lying scum, and asked you not to address me.

I want nothing to do with you.

I'm sure you've heard that from many others..

Get lost.

How very stupid so many citizens must be to swallow whole the story of the Iran nuclear deal.
It's a three legged stool of ignorance and partisanship ruling over facts and common sense.

Leg number one is th3e media slavishly supporting whatever Obama told them to print, announce and broadcast, as always.

Leg number three is the amount of vacant eyed uninformed slaves that never took the effort or time
to investigate Barry Obama sending Iran pallets, in secret, filled with Swiss currency (all the better to buy missiles and arms on the international arms market).
Sort of a precursor of Iran's claims they only wanted nuclear power for "friendly" purposes.

While Mr. and Mrs. Lunch Pail were watching WWE wrestling or The Bachelor (or some such crap)
Obama and his minions tried to shift the balance of the world dangerously towards terrorists
and believers in The Twelfth Imam, coming to rule earth after an apocalyptic war (a nuclear holocaust. undoubtedly) that would see Shia Islam, the believers in fundamentalist Islam destined to rule over earth, if you believe the crazies Obama was making deals with.

Lunatics on this board still very much want the nuclear deal with Iran. It gives one pause to think
such people exist.

So true.

I've prepared that as a series of questions in my item #12 for this thread.

It will be my homage to Edmond Rostand, of 'Cyrano' fame.....a sort of 'as I end my refrain, thrust home!'

Experts say audio is unclear​

There is no evidence that Biden said, "I don't know what I'm signing here," and experts who have reviewed the audio say it's unclear.

From USA Today. You can believe some "expert" or your own lying ears.

Experts say audio is unclear​

There is no evidence that Biden said, "I don't know what I'm signing here," and experts who have reviewed the audio say it's unclear.

From USA Today. You can believe some "expert" or your own lying ears.

As always, "it depends on the what the meaning of 'is' is."

10. “Most Republicans but even some Democrats have if anything become more adamant in their opposition to the JCPOA, which critics say provided Iran with a windfall of billions of dollars (mostly Iranian assets that had been held up in foreign coffers in line with international sanctions) while doing nothing to curb its provocative regional activities and ballistic missile development.

“The Biden administration unwisely has entered a diplomatic labyrinth designed by allies who seek an unconditional U.S. return to the flawed nuclear deal,
” says James Phillips, senior research fellow for Middle Eastern affairs at Washington’s Heritage Foundation.

Reflecting recent assertions from congressional critics, he says returning to a deal will only embolden Iran, both in its nuclear program and in the region.”
Biden seeks return to Iran deal. Can he bring Americans with him?

It’s blasphemy, I tell you!!!!

Obama demanded a nuclear armed Iran!!!!

Democrats, other than the mindless Biden, no longer following the precepts of their religion?????

Excommunication!!! And no communion for the rebels!!!

11. “Bipartisan Senate group sends letter to Biden on Iran's ... - Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy › Joe Biden

Democrats and Republicans may have tactical differences, but we are united on preventing an Iranian nuclear weapon."

Oh, nozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

The god of the Democrats is being disobeyed!!!!!!!!!!

And….

“Biden has a higher mountain to climb. Under the U.S. Constitution, turning the nuclear deal into a treaty would require the approval of two-thirds of the Senate. On the face of it, this seems an impossible standard. There is bipartisan skepticism about the agreement, and broad support for a revised deal that addresses not only Iran’s nuclear threat but also the other ways it endangers the Middle East, including its support for terrorist groups and sectarian militias.

Khamenei has said Iran will not widen the scope of the negotiations currently underway in Vienna, but it was not so long ago that he was refusing even to discuss its nuclear program. The election of a new president this month will give Tehran an opportunity for a reset. Biden needs to convince the Iranians and Congress that a comprehensive treaty is the outcome they both want — a deal that will survive the vagaries of time and presidential politics alike.”
Biden Should Aim For a Treaty, Not a Deal, With Iran

1628109417875.png

I think the Clinton god was dethroned when that picture of him in a blue dress IN Epsteins house, was shown to the world.

Obama thinks he is still god. After all, he IS the Biden Ear Whisperer. But eventually, like all other false gods, he will topple too.

such people exist.
She's been trying to sell that lie longer than Iran was an Islamic republic.

Forum List

Back