YES! No evictions!! How we benefit from Bidens move

And this is the failing point of many progressive policies. Even if this guy is just trolling (I'd put it at 60% trolling) the mentality described above is out there.

When progressive DA's stop punishing petty crimes they operate under the assumption that all criminals are just people down on their luck who if given the chance wouldn't commit the crimes. The reality is some people are just lazy fucks who don't care about others desires and property, and will exploit any chance given them to get away with more shit.
He may or may not be trolling but yes there are hundreds of thousands out there actually practicing this strategy and some of them are still working.....it never fails to happen that people will abuse what was meant to be help and turn it into a scam instead.

He may or may not be trolling but yes there are hundreds of thousands out there actually practicing this strategy and some of them are still working.....it never fails to happen that people will abuse what was meant to be help and turn it into a scam instead.

Especially since most of these programs never required proof of hardship or loss of job due to COVID.

Again, you still owe the rent, the break fee is to get out of the lease early. Any break fee language will say clearly you still owe any past rent.
Whoever this is, is clearly an idiot, and not trolling very well either... lol they apparently think that 'republicans' are the only ones to use the 'system' for immoral personal gain, when all the freeloaders sitting back and cashing government checks while there are millions of unfilled and open job positions, are "D"emocrats just waiting for the next handout. They just sit around and get paid to vote 'D' every election. But that's somehow 'moral' I guess because they're 'helpless victims' of the machine. :rolleyes: Straight back to Atlas Shrugged, can't wait to see it all collapse on them because they're too stupid to look beyond their own nose.

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing

You're a pathetic leech.

Remember VERY important

SAVE that rent money
DONT take the eviction whenever that day comes, hopefully its extended more thru 2022
BREAK the lease in the final weeks before eviction is filed, pay the lease break fee

You walk away with a large sum of cash for a house down payment, vacation, whatever.

You're sad

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing
dmdmmfmff.jpeg

Parasite
Thank the lord I'm not a landlord anymore

Oh he'll be able to buy.....but he'll have to put down like fifty percent. I think he doesn't realize that. And he will be horrified to learn that even FHA will turn him down.....oh yeah that's right ...... they also require a minimal credit rating.

He'll have to beg for an apartment to take him and they'll demand the first 6 months rent along with first and last month rent. People like this are scum of the earth.

Garnish wages? That requires a JUDGE to order. Good luck, I live in a very blue district and judges have compassion. Wont happen, especially not after Covid when these courts will be FLOODED with cases.

At worst they’ll sue and we’ll settle for 10-20%. Still make out well

Garnish wages? That requires a JUDGE to order. Good luck, I live in a very blue district and judges have compassion. Wont happen, especially not after Covid when these courts will be FLOODED with cases.

You'd be better off in Venezuela..look into it

With your attitude, I see within a few years you will be wearing an orange jumpsuit and getting "three hots and a cot" in taxpayer funded 'residence'.
If you aren't dead.

I think I speak for those who are sane and responsible to say go fuck yourself.

What a great idea for America! The 'greedy' capitalist system is breaking down for the 1%.

Capitalism works fine in other countries that put rational limits on how it functions. But always fails when the system cheats the ordinary working class out of a piece of the pie.

Corporate America is about to learn that those they made poor, especially the black population, aren't going to tolerate the American way anymore.

It will serve as a lesson to the world's leading democracies on what America is demonstrating doesn't work anymore.

China has suggestions for America. They have elevated hundreds of millions of their people up out of poverty, because their government understands that people cheated out of a decent lifestyle will eventually bring down their communist/capitalist system.

It's no secret to the world's leading democracies either.

Greedy American capitalists are going to learn that the system that made them wealthy needs paying back for the benefit of the country's people.

China has suggestions for America. They have elevated hundreds of millions of their people up out of poverty, because their government understands that people cheated out of a decent lifestyle will eventually bring down their communist/capitalist system.

It's no secret to the world's leading democracies either.

Greedy American capitalists are going to learn that the system that made them wealthy needs paying back for the benefit of the country's people.
So you saying you applaud China for going capitalism?

I think I speak for those who are sane and responsible to say go fuck yourself.
The 1% shirked its responsibility to the country and its people.
Now it's time for the people to tell them to go fuck themselves.

It was always inevitable and the people turning to Trump in desperation was one of the first signs. Unfortunately, Trump never did have any intention of fucking with his corporate benefactors.

And fwiw, Biden's legs have been cut off at the knees by the establishment American way.

Biden Admin doing unconstitutional stuff.
Update (1825ET): In a decision unlikely to hold up to legal scrutiny - which we assume will include an injunction, the Centers for Disease Control has issued a revised eviction moratorium - in complete defiance of the Supreme Court.

"This order will expire on October 3, 2021 and applies in United States counties experiencing substantial and high levels of community transmission levels of SARS-CoV-2," according to a statement, which adds that the moratorium "allows additional time for rent relief to reach renters and to further increase vaccination rates."

E75o0azWYAUEqNy

What a great idea for America! The 'greedy' capitalist system is breaking down for the 1%.

Capitalism works fine in other countries that put rational limits on how it functions. But always fails when the system cheats the ordinary working class out of a piece of the pie.

Corporate America is about to learn that those they made poor, especially the black population, aren't going to tolerate the American way anymore.

It will serve as a lesson to the world's leading democracies on what America is demonstrating doesn't work anymore.

Get a job, Canadian

If you want universal housing go build houses and give them away. No one has a right to or is owed housing.

Landlords abuse no one or oppress anyone

You are a thief

Forum List

Back