YES! No evictions!! How we benefit from Bidens move

So you saying you applaud China for going capitalism?
Yes, of course. China has chosen a style of capitalism within the confines of communism that is working.
Unfortunately, America has allowed greed to destroy it's democracy.

Democracy can't survive without limits to capitalism and democracy in America lacks the teeth to make democracy work efficiently for the masses.

China's applying necessary force to the Uighurs and to the demonstrators in H.K. is absolutely necessary to make their system work. Comply with what is making China a success or be smacked down and forced to comply!

If you want universal housing go build houses and give them away. No one has a right to or is owed housing.

Landlords abuse no one or oppress anyone

You are a thief
America's 'greedy' style of unfettered capitalism abuses all the people except the very wealthy. It's very obvious now that Trump had no intention of changing that.

The people gave Trump the opportunity to save them and Trump failed.

Maybe the people will give him another chance, and then get snookered all over again.

Americans need to look at how the world's leading democracies have served their people, with 'socially' responsible government.

Get a job, Canadian
I have no need for any more jobs. I'm probably well within the top 20% of Canadians in wealth. Our system worked very well for me.
But it too is starting to be contaminated by US influence.
China is rising to show the world that there's a better way and it's catching on just in time.

American style of corporate greed can't possibly be tolerated in a world that will soon be 10 billion people demanding a piece of the world's wealth.

Last edited:
The 1% shirked its responsibility to the country and its people.
Now it's time for the people to tell them to go fuck themselves.

It was always inevitable and the people turning to Trump in desperation was one of the first signs. Unfortunately, Trump never did have any intention of fucking with his corporate benefactors.

And fwiw, Biden's legs have been cut off at the knees by the establishment American way.

Shut the FUCK UP. One percent, all landlords are 1%? You're clearly rock dumb, irresponsible, and you're making excuses for the poor disposition you've built. Nobody owes you a thing. You owe the landlord because you're too lazy and irresponsible to save enough cash to buy a place of your own. That's not your landlord's fault, how about they take responsibility for themselves and more than that you take responsibility for you?

Ha ha, I jest read you're Canadian, that explains A LOT. Nearly every Canadian I've met is a pussy, excuse pending and run at the mouth.

Last edited:
Shut the FUCK UP. One percent, all landlords are 1%? You're clearly rock dumb, irresponsible, and you're making excuses for the poor disposition you've built. Nobody owes you a thing. You owe the landlord because you're too lazy and irresponsible to save enough cash to buy a place of your own. That's not your landlord's fault, how about they take responsibility for themselves and more than that you take responsibility for you?
I am a Canadian who owns my house and property free and clear, and so I owe no landlord anything. Our system of 'capitalism' has worked very well for me, and for most other Canadians..

I won't be STFU and neither should you.
Americans striving for a better quality of life are beginning to destroy America's corrupt system of inequality.

I am a Canadian who owns my house and property free and clear, and so I owe no landlord anything. Our system of 'capitalism' has worked very well for me, and for most other Canadians..

Americans striving for a better quality of life are beginning to destroy America's corrupt system of inequality.

You rich white people are ruining the world.

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing
Dear Peach45
1. If you want free or low cost housing, make sure the OWNERS agree to provide it on those terms!
If you suddenly decide housing should be free, what if you had the agreement with students to rent your vacation home during the school year, but suddenly rent became free and you could NOT evict them: What if these Students took their money saved for rent, but used it to hold frat parties and destroy your property. You could not evict them and rent your property that you spent 30,000 renovating to rent to families during summer months. You would end up spending thousands in legal fees suing for property damage these Students would have no ability to pay.

Peach45: If YOU were the property owner (and YOU relied on the money you invested and collected off rent to pay for medical bills, or for your own nonprofit programs or your own kids' educational cost not covered by govt) wouldn't YOU rather prefer to AGREE a. WHICH people to rent to who WOULD pay you back and NOT destroy your property b. WHICH property to use for low cost or free housing and WHICH to use for nicer rentals like historic old houses that cost a lot to maintain their features and value.

2. Where are you getting that it is okay to punish ALL landlords just because OTHERS were abusive?

Is it okay to blame and punish ALL men because of al the cases of rape blamed on men? Is it okay to discriminate and jail ALL Blacks because of rampant Black on Black crime and fear between Blacks and police?

Shouldn't punishment be directed toward the people who DID the crime?

Wells Fargo and other banks/credit companies were forced to refund overcharges THEY cost to consumers.
The wrongdoers paid back the people defrauded.

The govt DID not force ALL banks to pay back ALL card customers, just the cases that were proven to have occurred.

Where are you getting this idea of collectively punishing OTHER people who have not committed any such wrongs???

3. You might take caution from the woes of govt housing: Residents who wrote and passed Federal HUD reform legislation under HOPE VI, designed innovative plans to convert Public Housing into sustainable CAMPUS housing www.campusplan.org including service internships for students that would cover education costs. But the GOVT bureaucrats who PROFIT off those contracts evicted those Residents to CENSOR their plans and keep their system going of controlling the housing and subsequently the federal funds. So even when housing COULD have been made sustainable and democratically managed, GOVT bureaucrats managed to corrupt and destroy the plans for greed and abusing tax money to benefit their own interests. Major Warning!
Www.isocracytx.net/hp-org/apvstory.html

Free market right??? I didnt pass the eviction law. Im just saying those who suffered under this system now can make it work for us.

Right now OUR president says i dont have to pay rent, and theres a way to avoid the eviction label once this moratorium comes to an end (hopefully not til 2022 or 2023)
Sad how we are all turning into freeloading bums. Taking what is not yours, using it and not expecting to payback. That is pretty low class and makes one nothing but a crook and a thief. The longer this BS is allowed to go on, the worse it will be when we try to return to normal. Leave it to government to screw people out of money.

Oh I see. So, rent out your house and be happy to do so rent free. In fairness you should let the tenant know this up-front, and explain you're happy to pay the taxes and insurance on your dime so they have a place, just because you're a neat guy.

And once you eventually do move out and pay the break contract fee, if you played it smart you’ll have $15,000-$20,000 you saved from not paying rent, plus $5,000 or so in stimulus, DOWN PAYMENT on a house!!!

Free market fellas. We didnt make these rules, we’re just living in it, same as all you MAGAs have done for centuries to manipulate your way thru
Government controlling a market isn't a free market, it is a government controlled market that is hurting those who provide housing and a big reason that rent rates are going to continue to soar as people are going to try to make payments.

Dear Peach45
1. If you want free or low cost housing, make sure the OWNERS agree to provide it on those terms!
If you suddenly decide housing should be free, what if you had the agreement with students to rent your vacation home during the school year, but suddenly rent became free and you could NOT evict them: What if these Students took their money saved for rent, but used it to hold frat parties and destroy your property. You could not evict them and rent your property that you spent 30,000 renovating to rent to families during summer months. You would end up spending thousands in legal fees suing for property damage these Students would have no ability to pay.

Peach45: If YOU were the property owner (and YOU relied on the money you invested and collected off rent to pay for medical bills, or for your own nonprofit programs or your own kids' educational cost not covered by govt) wouldn't YOU rather prefer to AGREE a. WHICH people to rent to who WOULD pay you back and NOT destroy your property b. WHICH property to use for low cost or free housing and WHICH to use for nicer rentals like historic old houses that cost a lot to maintain their features and value.

2. Where are you getting that it is okay to punish ALL landlords just because OTHERS were abusive?

Is it okay to blame and punish ALL men because of al the cases of rape blamed on men? Is it okay to discriminate and jail ALL Blacks because of rampant Black on Black crime and fear between Blacks and police?

Shouldn't punishment be directed toward the people who DID the crime?

Wells Fargo and other banks/credit companies were forced to refund overcharges THEY cost to consumers.
The wrongdoers paid back the people defrauded.

The govt DID not force ALL banks to pay back ALL card customers, just the cases that were proven to have occurred.

Where are you getting this idea of collectively punishing OTHER people who have not committed any such wrongs???

3. You might take caution from the woes of govt housing: Residents who wrote and passed Federal HUD reform legislation under HOPE VI, designed innovative plans to convert Public Housing into sustainable CAMPUS housing www.campusplan.org including service internships for students that would cover education costs. But the GOVT bureaucrats who PROFIT off those contracts evicted those Residents to CENSOR their plans and keep their system going of controlling the housing and subsequently the federal funds. So even when housing COULD have been made sustainable and democratically managed, GOVT bureaucrats managed to corrupt and destroy the plans for greed and abusing tax money to benefit their own interests. Major Warning!
Www.isocracytx.net/hp-org/apvstory.html
Americans didn't want everything for free, but government waited too long in correcting the system so that all the people could start sharing in America's great wealth.

Now Trump, the great white hope, has failed too and so you can think of it as the chickens starting to come home.

America's problems are much wider than just students, student loans, and not paying rents. It's the 99% beginning to say they've been fucked over enough.

Study China's system for direction. Parroting America's failures isn't productive.

Oh I see. So, rent out your house and be happy to do so rent free. In fairness you should let the tenant know this up-front, and explain you're happy to pay the taxes and insurance on your dime so they have a place, just because you're a neat guy.
No, none of this applies to me as a Canadian. America's working class people have been fucked out of a piece of the American pie, and that's causing America's chickens to ........................

Quality of life is important. America better learn that lesson very soon!

No, you're getting it all wrong. But it's very simple to undestand.

The American way has impoverished the working class to the point at which they're finding ways of fighting back to obtain their piece of the American pie.

The greed that created the income inequality couldn't be sustained forever. The American people must understand that their country has a greater ability than any other country in the world to provide the best 'quality of life'.

15th. is far from good enough.

Its been like a year, and dont worry, the Democrats wont let us all just be kicked out in October. It’ll extend again Covid is ramping back up
Who are your landlords Peach45 ?

The reason I ask: I rented from a very nice family where the father adopted a son from a poor Black family who couldn't afford to take care of him. The family made sure he stayed in the neighborhood and he could go to school. They also let me rent very low so I could return two nonprofit community leaders back to the neighborhood to continue their volunteer work (after govt officials kicked them out, abusing eminent domain and courts, to destroy their work and appease corporate interests tied to who gets elected and stays in office). We used the rental spaces to house these volunteers while they worked nonstop, around the clock, to serve the community.

I always paid these landlords back any rent or utilities costs, because they were the only ones who understood the value of the volunteer work and they invested in helping the community. Nobody else would put up with these costs. They could only afford to provide the low rent because they supported the community and knew we were working to stop the govt abuses and do the right thing to save the historic churches and houses.

What kind of relationship do you have with your landlords?

Do they invest in local schools or other community outreach and development?

Do you rent from Democrats who agree to pay and provide for free student education and housing costs?

Can you ask your landlords if they woud prefer Renters who pay back all costs?

I would like you to ask their opinions and their costs on this arrangement.

I still owe the landlords in my district about 7000-9000 in nonprofit costs that I lent but haven't been paid back yet. When the nonprofits pay back the 9000 I lent, that will go toward the landlords. But they still paid the taxes and costs of maintaining the property.

I would rather do a fundraiser to pay them back for all their help and costs they invested to help community leaders who were working for free on a zero budget due to govt abuses to profit hostile corporate interests to take over the district. Our landords would NOT sell to buyers who would destroy the historic houses. They paid extra taxes and fines to wait years and years for the right people to purchase houses for restoration to help the community.

Can I find out if your landlords support charity with their business?

If so, I am happy to help you with a fundraiser to pay the costs that would go help other people and charities your landlords support, at the same time I pay back the landlords who helped our community during crises when the govt forced evictions to take over the land and kick the community leaders out (so corporate developers could seize property using tax payer money and federal grants to profit off govt abuses).

Let me know what your landlords have done to deserve either punishment or help to raise money to pay their costs.

My landlords were heroes who ate huge costs to help the community, and deserve to be paid back every dime.

www.freedmenstown.com

Last edited:
Free market right??? I didnt pass the eviction law. Im just saying those who suffered under this system now can make it work for us.

Right now OUR president says i dont have to pay rent, and theres a way to avoid the eviction label once this moratorium comes to an end (hopefully not til 2022 or 2023)

There's a name for people like you........LOSER!

Government controlling a market isn't a free market, it is a government controlled market that is hurting those who provide housing and a big reason that rent rates are going to continue to soar as people are going to try to make payments.
When government fails to mandate an equitable system that works for and provides to all the people, the people rise up and rebel. Not paying rents owed should be a very loud warning to the 1% in America.
Along with Trump's failed attempted insurrection against bad government.

Biden is obviously failing to make real change happen. I would question whether Biden really did want to see meaningful change. Biden is the establishment just as much as Trump was.

Forum List

Back