YES! No evictions!! How we benefit from Bidens move

Remember VERY important

SAVE that rent money
DONT take the eviction whenever that day comes, hopefully its extended more thru 2022
BREAK the lease in the final weeks before eviction is filed, pay the lease break fee

You walk away with a large sum of cash for a house down payment, vacation, whatever.

You do realize you are a thief right?
What law was broken? The government we live under says they cant evict us. Not paying rent is a civil matter not criminal. And the lease break is in the contract we both agreed to

Im literally playing within the rules that have been set upon me by the government and landlord

Thats how Wall Street and Privileged America has always done it right?????

And once you eventually do move out and pay the break contract fee, if you played it smart you’ll have $15,000-$20,000 you saved from not paying rent, plus $5,000 or so in stimulus, DOWN PAYMENT on a house!!!

Free market fellas. We didnt make these rules, we’re just living in it, same as all you MAGAs have done for centuries to manipulate your way thru
Do you also run out of a restaurant with out paying your bill?

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing
The moratorium began under Trump’s administration, Einstein, so it’s not a CIA puppet in the White House to thank, though one could include JoeXi’s communist friends: they know where the virus comes from, and you don’t.

What law was broken? The government we live under says they cant evict us. Not paying rent is a civil matter not criminal. And the lease break is in the contract we both agreed to

Im literally playing within the rules that have been set upon me by the government and landlord

You are still taking something from others that is not yours, i.e. living on the property of others without paying for it.

And you haven't said anything about actually being in need to not pay, you are just taking advantage of the situation.

Thief.

Remember VERY important

SAVE that rent money
DONT take the eviction whenever that day comes, hopefully its extended more thru 2022
BREAK the lease in the final weeks before eviction is filed, pay the lease break fee

You walk away with a large sum of cash for a house down payment, vacation, whatever.

A friend of mine had two properties with tenants like you. He worked around it by cutting their electricity, cable, and water. They scattered like roaches. Padlocked the doors and got new tenants.

The government of liberals, check you got yours fuck the rest

Do you also run out of a restaurant with out paying your bill?
The short sightedness of this policy is alarming. There is no such thing as a moratorium only the illusion of one. The debt will continue to mount somewhere it always does. The question is not whether or not something will break.....the question is...what will break first?

JO

Remember VERY important

SAVE that rent money

Again, you still owe the rent, the break fee is to get out of the lease early. Any break fee language will say clearly you still owe any past rent.

Y
Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing
Yeah... NO. That's not the point here, and it won't work. The unpaid rent isn't vanishing, you still owe it. The eviction moratorium is to give you time to catch up and/or apply for assistance. It's not a license to rip off your landlord.

Don't forget that most landlords are just regular people trying to make ends meet, like you.

Forum List

Back