Yes, Ivermectin Works

Your stat doesn't mean shit. You know the difference between your stats and a bucket of shit? The difference is the bucket.

And about zero were prescribed as a cure for Covid 19.

Billions and billions of doses of aspirin were distributed too.
I know that you still haven't provided any actual information. Link. nothing. you just in here going off to prove his point.

Your stat doesn't mean shit. You know the difference between your stats and a bucket of shit? The difference is the bucket.

And about zero were prescribed as a cure for Covid 19.

Billions and billions of doses of aspirin were distributed too.
But it refutes your dumb ass Terry Bradshaw endorsed statement horse medicine! 3.7 BILLION doses to humans IS NOT horse medicine dumb shit!

The FDA lied to you. The CDC lied to you. The corporate media lied to you. Big Pharma lied to you.​

Funny how every conspiracy of 2020 has turned out to be scientific fact. They suppressed and banned Ivermectin in order to force the America people into taking deadly mRNA vaccines that don’t stop the ChiCom flu but have killed and seriously injured tens of thousands of Americans.

My doctor says it works.
My neighbor who’s a doctor says it works.
My other neighbor who’s a nurse says it works.
This paper in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases says it works.

And guess what. Via my neighbors I’ve got Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet for the day I finally catch the Chinese Bio WMD virus.
View attachment 615421 Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database
Via the court ordered FDA data dump the FDA wanted to withhold until 2095 in case you’re still a lemming:
View attachment 615430
Give these lefty twats a break. It's gotta suck to be wrong about....EVERYTHING....

Thanks as it is 3.7 billion prescribed for humans not horse medicine as the idiots claim! Isn't it strange why they
defend vaccinations but taking medications is ridiculed?
NPCs can only give the preprogrammed response.
1647272913857.png

As usual IQs hovering around 80. We're following Russia because it is on the cutting edge of modernity, though ivermectin can't work very well in Lviv right now.

2021 Jan, Lviv: Ivermectin Pharmacodynamics in Ukrainian Hutsul-Toric Horses

Your blob was taking it and got covid shit brains.
So only stupid people take it?

There’s good reason no one can sue Big Pharma for the mystery substance.

Pfizer mRNA Transcribes into DNA​

In the liver and ovaries no less.

It is horse medicine.

It is not prescribed for Covid 19 by any reputable medical professional.
You are a truly uninformed person!
Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin.
Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease.
The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Now you dumb ASS!!!
Where is your proof?
Where are your links?
And who in the hell are you to talk about "reputable"???

You don't provide any proof to your wild-ass comments.
Ivermectin is NOT just a horse medicine... prescribed for 3.7 billion people over the last 30 years!

Forum List

Back