Yes, Ivermectin Works

Except with about a billion people fully vaccinated, there are almost no deaths due to the vaccines...

So you're wrong yet again...

Time to break out plan C
Six weeks after becoming “fully vaccinated,” kids under 12 are 40 percent MORE likely to be infected Covid than those who never received mRNA shot.
1647263581952.jpeg

The FDA lied to you. The CDC lied to you. The corporate media lied to you. Big Pharma lied to you.​

Funny how every conspiracy of 2020 has turned out to be scientific fact. They suppressed and banned Ivermectin in order to force the America people into taking deadly mRNA vaccines that don’t stop the ChiCom flu but have killed and seriously injured tens of thousands of Americans.

My doctor says it works.
My neighbor who’s a doctor says it works.
My other neighbor who’s a nurse says it works.
This paper in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases says it works.

And guess what. Via my neighbors I’ve got Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet for the day I finally catch the Chinese Bio WMD virus.
View attachment 615421 Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database
Via the court ordered FDA data dump the FDA wanted to withhold until 2095 in case you’re still a lemming:
View attachment 615430

why is this in the politics forum & not healthcare?

As vaccination rates have climbed...infections and deaths have fallen.

Ivermectin had nothing to do with that Mr. Ed.
You're such a fool, you prove it every day on here. Where's the 4th shot? They wane over time, should be another spike any minute now according to your 'science'. But there won't be, or if there is, it won't be advertised. Your dear leader is hurting bad at the polls and so are all the other asswipes you rubes support, time for covid to go away now until it's convenient for them to bring it out again. Believing the covid farce is your unicorn and you're too stupid to realize it.

You're such a fool, you prove it every day on here. Where's the 4th shot? They wane over time, should be another spike any minute now according to your 'science'. But there won't be, or if there is, it won't be advertised. Your dear leader is hurting bad at the polls and so are all the other asswipes you rubes support, time for covid to go away now until it's convenient for them to bring it out again. Believing the covid farce is your unicorn and you're too stupid to realize it.
Yep, now because of politics every virus death will now be reported as a motorcycle accident in reverse of what they were doing.

Six weeks after becoming “fully vaccinated,” kids under 12 are 40 percent MORE likely to be infected Covid than those who never received mRNA shot.
View attachment 615460
Democrats are trying to infect people.

Mask also aid the virus infecting people. People touch contaminated surfaces then touch their mask and breath the virus in all day.

Its good at getting rid of worms in Horses. Its useless for Covid 19. The vaccines on the other hand are safe, effective, free and available.
then why do they say the vaccine doesn't work on Omnicron? You know, the latest variant?
Why can a vaccinated person get wuhan?
Why are vaccinated people afraid of unvaccinated?

Let's hear from you sherlock

Forum List

Back