Yes, Ivermectin Works

The FDA lied to you. The CDC lied to you. The corporate media lied to you. Big Pharma lied to you.​

Funny how every conspiracy of 2020 has turned out to be scientific fact. They suppressed and banned Ivermectin in order to force the America people into taking deadly mRNA vaccines that don’t stop the ChiCom flu but have killed and seriously injured tens of thousands of Americans.

My doctor says it works.
My neighbor who’s a doctor says it works.
My other neighbor who’s a nurse says it works.
This paper in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases says it works.

And guess what. Via my neighbors I’ve got Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet for the day I finally catch the Chinese Bio WMD virus.
View attachment 615421 Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database
Via the court ordered FDA data dump the FDA wanted to withhold until 2095 in case you’re still a lemming:
View attachment 615430
I also have a story on how Ivermectim is effective.My Aunt had a serious case of covid,she felt worse than she can ever remember,she had it for three weeks so she was seriously ill,it is only dangerous to the elderly, i referred her to a holistic doctor who prescribed it to her and she was back to normal within a week.the doctor said that she has treated many people thad it early on who because they got treatment early on,they were back to normal within a day or two.

The FDA could have cleared the Novavax a long time ago, and at this point it does not look like they are going to at all.
FDA meeting to consider whether to approve the Novavax Covid vaccine for use in the US is scheduled for June 7:

FDA meeting to consider whether to approve the Novavax Covid vaccine for use in the US is scheduled for June 7:
Call me when I can sue for damages from their snake oil.

Forum List

Back