Yes, Ivermectin Works

The FDA lied to you. The CDC lied to you. The corporate media lied to you. Big Pharma lied to you.​

Funny how every conspiracy of 2020 has turned out to be scientific fact. They suppressed and banned Ivermectin in order to force the America people into taking deadly mRNA vaccines that don’t stop the ChiCom flu but have killed and seriously injured tens of thousands of Americans.

My doctor says it works.
My neighbor who’s a doctor says it works.
My other neighbor who’s a nurse says it works.
This paper in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases says it works.

And guess what. Via my neighbors I’ve got Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet for the day I finally catch the Chinese Bio WMD virus.
View attachment 615421 Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database
Via the court ordered FDA data dump the FDA wanted to withhold until 2095 in case you’re still a lemming:
View attachment 615430
Stealth omicron. the newest coronavirus created by your local CDC. The great hoax still lives.

2/3 of those in the hospital have the mystery substance injected.
Dude, they said obammy got wuhan, he's vaccinated. He was thankful he was vaccinated because his symptoms were minor. Well, omicron was less aggressive, and we know the vaccines won't help. That's merely the strain he got rather than his vaccine status.

Also, why is it the majority of positive wuhan tests were asymptomatic? that means, unvaccinated and no symptoms but has wuhan. No vaccine helped them. These are the questions that need to be asked over and over and over. The con is exposed.

Its good at getting rid of worms in Horses. Its useless for Covid 19. The vaccines on the other hand are safe, effective, free and available.

Still lying a year after the facts prove you a liar?

What a good little Nazi you are.

Making it simple - Most of DC is heavily invested in Moderna and Pfizer. The patent on Ivermectin is expired. The ruling elite get rich off the mRNA sequencer. They don't get rich from Ivermectin.

Hence, you lie to line the pockets of our rulers.

Making it simple - Most of DC is heavily invested in Moderna and Pfizer. The patent on Ivermectin is expired. The ruling elite get rich off the mRNA sequencer. They don't get rich from Ivermectin.

he likes him rich elites I guess.

As vaccination rates have climbed...infections and deaths have fallen.

Ivermectin had nothing to do with that Mr. Ed.

False.

In fact the biggest spike, the Omicron outbreak, occurred at peak vaccination rates.

You lie, about everything.

You're a Nazi, only your Reich matters to you.

Fauci is a murderer and so are Joe Biden and Obama. It was Obama that sent Fauci to Wuhan with instructions to create COVID19, and it was Obama who lifted the ban on gain of function research once he learned Trump had beaten Killery, and it was Obama who directed The Defense Department to launder money through The Wuhan Lab through a company called EcoHealth to create COVID19, and it was Fauci who predicted that President Trump would be attacked by the Fauci designed COVID19 virus clear back in 2017, and it was Fauci, and The CCP who unleashed it on The US early in 2020 an election year, timed perfectly to do massive damage to our economy and nation before the November election.

I see the usual retarded posters have made their usual retarded posts about the veterinary uses for a commonly prescribed human use medicine.
it was designed for humans, not animals. Animals get penicillin, does that make penicillin an animal drug?

Its good at getting rid of worms in Horses. Its useless for Covid 19. The vaccines on the other hand are safe, effective, free and available.
penicillin is used for dogs and cats. Do we stop using penicillin on humans now?

BTW, isn't most every drug tested on rats first? ooops.

Run and get your fourth booster, little lemming.
Don’t worry, all that talk of getting blood clots, strokes, myocarditis, V-AIDS, Bell’s Palsy, Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), is all conspiracy theories and lies.

0681821F-0C1C-4A99-BE76-4B8B9AA029BC.jpeg

So does hydroxychloroquine, BTW. The President of one of America's closest allies, President Bukele of El Salvador, reports that all of his fellow world leaders take the medicine as a prophylactic against corona virus.

Senor Bukele has survived the pandemic so far, and is still with us, leading his tremendous republic and working hard to Make El Salvador Great Again.

BTW, when is Brandon going to meet up with our great allies in the Republic of The Savior?

Forum List

Back