Yes, Ivermectin Works

The FDA lied to you. The CDC lied to you. The corporate media lied to you. Big Pharma lied to you.​

Funny how every conspiracy of 2020 has turned out to be scientific fact. They suppressed and banned Ivermectin in order to force the America people into taking deadly mRNA vaccines that don’t stop the ChiCom flu but have killed and seriously injured tens of thousands of Americans.

My doctor says it works.
My neighbor who’s a doctor says it works.
My other neighbor who’s a nurse says it works.
This paper in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases says it works.

And guess what. Via my neighbors I’ve got Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet for the day I finally catch the Chinese Bio WMD virus.
View attachment 615421 Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database
Via the court ordered FDA data dump the FDA wanted to withhold until 2095 in case you’re still a lemming:
View attachment 615430

Why are YOU so desperate for people to take horse wormer????? Are you trying to kill them???

The FDA lied to you. The CDC lied to you. The corporate media lied to you. Big Pharma lied to you.​

Funny how every conspiracy of 2020 has turned out to be scientific fact. They suppressed and banned Ivermectin in order to force the America people into taking deadly mRNA vaccines that don’t stop the ChiCom flu but have killed and seriously injured tens of thousands of Americans.

My doctor says it works.
My neighbor who’s a doctor says it works.
My other neighbor who’s a nurse says it works.
This paper in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases says it works.

And guess what. Via my neighbors I’ve got Ivermectin in my medicine cabinet for the day I finally catch the Chinese Bio WMD virus.
View attachment 615421 Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database
Via the court ordered FDA data dump the FDA wanted to withhold until 2095 in case you’re still a lemming:
View attachment 615430
Did the troll under the bridge by your house tell you it worked too? :auiqs.jpg:
Cause...well, you know..science and stuff.

BTW, moderna has patented the 19 base letter (nucleotide) sequence, CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG, which codes for the furin cleavage site in covid. Chances of a 19 nucleotide sequence patented by moderna randomly appearing in covid in circumstances where it does not appear anywhere else in nature are 1 in 3 trillion. A miracle beyond miracles!!!!!!

penicillin is used for dogs and cats. Do we stop using penicillin on humans now?

BTW, isn't most every drug tested on rats first? ooops.
Actually yes. Because the meatheads in white tried fixing the common coronavirus(cold) with it for years and the idiot patients developed many things it didn't phase.
Vets are far superior to MD/GP(grand promoters) of big pharma.
Now a fuckin' paper cut can result in a leg rotting off.
If this response upset you; ask your doctor about Prozac !
WARNING:
Side effects may include......zzzzzzz
If any of these seem to effect you immediately call 911 (and make sure you have your insurance card and covid id with you)

Its good at getting rid of worms in Horses. Its useless for Covid 19. The vaccines on the other hand are safe, effective, free and available.
You know the difference between you and smart people like Weatherman is you provide NO proof while he does.
Why don't you do some research to support your statement.
Now you and Terry Bradshaw are right there is a version of Ivermectin for horses. But intelligent people know the difference.

About 3.7 billion doses of ivermectin have been distributed in mass drug administration campaigns globally over the past 30 years.

NOTE CANDYHOLE!!! Proof! FACTS! SUBSTANTIATION!

a therapeutic is not a preventative. the relatively few breakthrus with vaccines, show much less systematic complications; i e hospitalizations, intubations, & death.

there is a vaccine for shingles & then there's the antiviral meds meant to be taken after getting it which do the same thing.

the wise thing to do is NOT getting it in the 1st place.
Relatively few? 90% of those hospitalized in the UK have the mystery substance injected.

it must truly suck to be this ignorant. Sorry, but reality is 180 degrees from your post. Why do you provide misinformation so frequently?
I can answer for her, if I might be so bold.

She gets all her information from Rachel, so naturally she’s completely uninformed. Sadly there are too many Americans exactly like her on the left and right.

I can answer for her, if I might be so bold.

She gets all her information from Rachel, so naturally she’s completely uninformed. Sadly there are too many Americans exactly like her on the left and right.
That's actually a rhetorical question for that answer. The question was why she felt the need to bring it in here.

You know the difference between you and smart people like Weatherman is you provide NO proof while he does.
Now you and Terry Bradshaw are right there is a version of Ivermectin for horses. But intelligent people know the difference.

About 3.7 billion doses of ivermectin have been distributed in mass drug administration campaigns globally over the past 30 years.

Anyone who’s been in the military and stationed in tropical regions in the past 50 years has taken ivermectin like candy.

Its good as a de-wormer for horses. Its also good for covid, used in tablet form. I know a few people who took it when they had covid and were over the virus in a day. Way more safer than the moderna and pfizer injections.
I knew a guy who took it and they had to airlift his fat ass to the Hospital and give him some real medicine. His name was Mara-Lard-Ass.

Your stat doesn't mean shit. You know the difference between your stats and a bucket of shit? The difference is the bucket.

And about zero were prescribed as a cure for Covid 19.

Billions and billions of doses of aspirin were distributed too.

Why are YOU so desperate for people to take horse wormer????? Are you trying to kill them???
Ivermectin is a Nobel Prize winning anti-viral drug invented by a Japanese scientist. It’s been used by millions of humans and saved their lives, before WuFlu ever came along.

But keep running around calling it “horse dewormer” because that’s what the media calls it. The same media bought and paid for by Pfizer. Run and get your fourth booster, you won’t get any long term adverse health effects, Fauci assures you. He might not have the long term studies to prove it’s safe, but you can trust him.

Forum List

Back