Yes, Ivermectin Works

I'll explain it again for the sake of the dumb arse anti vaxxers and Biden haters.

Ivermectin has never been registered with the cdc as a treatment for covid.

Without reading all the posts, I'll suggest that fauci was not bribed nor did he withhold anything.
So settle down and have a valium that is approved for ratbags.
The CDC does what Big Pharma tells them to do. Fauci is a corrupt, evil little man who has done great damage.

Thank you very much. :thup:

Going to screenshot that and repost it below as an attachment.

Screenshot_20220412-111827.png

BTW, moderna has patented the 19 base letter (nucleotide) sequence, CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG, which codes for the furin cleavage site in covid. Chances of a 19 nucleotide sequence patented by moderna randomly appearing in covid in circumstances where it does not appear anywhere else in nature are 1 in 3 trillion. A miracle beyond miracles!!!!!!

And this means exactly what, Genius? What do you THINK you've found?

Well we can finally out this nonsense to bed, ya liars.

Game over.
Yes...I read it.

Your "Definitive" study only administers a three day course of Ivermectin...the ORIGINAL study that showed promising results administered a five day course.

Strange, isn't it...

Yes...I read it.

Your "Definitive" study only administers a three day course of Ivermectin...the ORIGINAL study that showed promising results administered a five day course.

Strange, isn't it...
Not at all. That study did not show a strong signal. That's why we do several studies.

You didn't even manage to argue why that's important. You just toss out something you know nothing about and then fill in the blanks with your fantasy.

The science shows it does not work.

There will be no more large studies, after this last one put the myth to bed.

Sorry. Time to nove on. Maybe if you gullible goobers showed half as much enthusiasm for medicines that actually work, we would be in a better place right now.

Not at all. That study did not show a strong signal. That's why we do several studies.

You didn't even manage to argue why that's important. You just toss out something you know nothing about and then fill in the blanks with your fantasy.

The science shows it does not work.

There will be no more large studies, after this last one put the myth to bed.

Sorry. Time to nove on. Maybe if you gullible goobers showed half as much enthusiasm for medicines that actually work, we would be in a better place right now.
Try taking antibiotics for three days...see what happens to ya.

Unlike you...links that prove my posts are no issue for me at all.

Because I actually have knowledge backed by research...not your ideologically driven opinion based on bullshit pulled directly from your asshole.

Try taking antibiotics for three days...see what happens to ya.
A stupid attempt and poor comparison. Ivermectin does not work like antibiotics.

But, since you decided to once again be a dumbass and just vomit out the first thought in your head without reading up first:

There have been several studies now. Ivermectin has shown no effectiveness.

It is what it is. Give it up.

A stupid attempt and poor comparison. Ivermectin does not work like antibiotics.

There have been several studies now. Ivermectin has shown no effectiveness.

It is what it is. Give it up.
You just regurgitate the responses you've been programmed with.

Just lights and clockwork with no ability to reason nor research for yourself.

I understand now more fully why they call you NPCs.

No matter what input you receive, you are only programmed with a single response.

You just regurgitate the responses you've been programmed with.
Yeah, same for every medical society on earth, too, apparently.

But you, the uneducated slob , has outsmarted them all by watching Dan Bongino.

You're embarrassing yourself even more, now.

Sad to watch

Yeah, same for every medical society on earth, too, apparently.

But you, the uneducated slob , has outsmarted them all by watching Dan Bongino.

You're embarrassing yourself even more, now.

Sad to watch
When regurgitation fails...switch to attack and insult mode...so predictable.

Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.

That's Rousseau. I'm certain you think he is an idiot too.

Forum List

Back