"Yes, even George Washington"...New York Times African American columnist Crazy Charles Blow just called for Washington statues to be destroyed

the name of my high school band was "Hookers & Blow"

Washington is different from other slave owners in that he, if I remember correctly, freed his slaves upon his death; perhaps wanted to make an example to all slave owners that the time to emancipate their slaves had come.
So he waited until he died to free his slaves instead of setting an example when he was alive and freeing them?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"How do you think slavery as we now know it, whites owning blacks, STARTED TO BEGIN WITH? European whites stormed the shores of Africa and went around the entire continent kidnapping a million blacks? No. The majority of slaves that ended up in America were originally sold by Africans.

How is that a deflection or "retarded" as you so eloquently put it? Seems to me that black slavery in America was started and created by Africans."

Because whites did kidnap Africans. Starting with the Portuguese. Whites also would give arms to one tribe to help them defeat another then buy the captured prisoners of war. Whites would also start conflicts between rival tribes to get wars started then buy the prisoners. When you talk about Africans selling other Africans you leave all that out. And last, Africans did not make slavery legal in the colonies. So yes, your comments are a retarded deflection and a disingenuous one at that.

Washington is different from other slave owners in that he, if I remember correctly, freed his slaves upon his death; perhaps wanted to make an example to all slave owners that the time to emancipate their slaves had come.
So he waited until he died to free his slaves instead of setting an example when he was alive and freeing them?
Yep. He couldn't use them anymore so he freed them and that is an example of his support for emancipation.

Why does nobody talk about the blacks in Africa that owned slaves originally and sold them to Europe/America?
Probably because Africa isnt in the US and most people know its just a retarded and ignorant deflection of the point. Why do you ask?

How do you think slavery as we now know it, whites owning blacks, STARTED TO BEGIN WITH? European whites stormed the shores of Africa and went around the entire continent kidnapping a million blacks? No. The majority of slaves that ended up in America were originally sold by Africans.

How is that a deflection or "retarded" as you so eloquently put it? Seems to me that black slavery in America was started and created by Africans.
Any black person today who was born in America should thank God for slavery
No, we don't thank God for satans work.

I know I would even if Africans did all live in mud huts
Many still do

or in shantytowns worse that most residents of the hood live in

but I dont believe you would prefer africa over America
Even if that were true I would still prefer that to being enslaved.

You dont have to believe anything though you do look like a retard for asking a question you dont want to hear the answer to. :)

What part of Africa did this faux journalist immigrate from?
You're just a foreign jumper cable faggot, but this is as good of a time as any to say this:
Black people have been a part of America since the beginning of it. To call them "African-Americans" is total bullshit!
Some of them, their ancestors have been in America as citizens longer than a lot of peoples'!
Yeah, fuck that "African-American" bullshit!
You know what the main 2 groups are in America? White and black.
That's the most American people there are here.
I'm not talking about EBT-fed-for-life savages. NO
Keep pushing, fucktards, and I am not discounting legalized Mexicans, Cubans, puerto Ricans, Chinese , and all the mixed races that love America. We all will kick your asses!

Last edited:
Who said there were Black slaves living in america today? I know I didnt.
You said you’d rather be a free man in africa than a slave in America

clearly you are getting your centuries mixed up

there are no black slaves in 21st Century America

and you cant time travel back to the 18th Century

So indisputably black people living in America owe a debt of thanks to slavery

Why does nobody talk about the blacks in Africa that owned slaves originally and sold them to Europe/America?
That's really not something you want to discuss. Whites didn't have to buy the slaves.

Prior to European colonialism, it is estimated that Africa had up to 10,000 different states or nations each with its own distinct languages and customs. Some of the states in Africa were the Ajuran Empire, D'mt, Adal Sultanate, Alodia, Warsangali Sultanate, Kingdom of Nri, Nok culture, Mali Empire, Songhai Empire, Benin Empire, Oyo Empire, Kingdom of Lunda (Punu-yaka), Ashanti Empire, Ghana Empire, Mossi Kingdoms, Mutapa Empire, Kingdom of Mapungubwe, Kingdom of Sine, Kingdom of Sennar, Kingdom of Saloum, Kingdom of Baol, Kingdom of Cayor, Kingdom of Zimbabwe, Kingdom of Kongo, Empire of Kaabu, Kingdom of Ile Ife, Ancient Carthage, Numidia, Mauretania, and the Aksumite Empire. The comment that Africans sold each other into slavery is disingenuous because these nations did not consider themselves Africans, they were citizens in their specific kingdoms. No different than the French, the Spanish, the Germans and the Norwegians.

The Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture has excellent information about the African slave trade that provides a stark contrast between what happened and what some use as an excuse to discount the experiences of blacks in America. The web site is named, “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” From the introduction, information contained in this collection debunks the race pimped tales presented by some in America today.

“Africans started to fight the transatlantic slave trade as soon as it began. Their struggles were multifaceted and covered four continents over four centuries. Still, they have often been underestimated, overlooked, or forgotten. African resistance was reported in European sources only when it concerned attacks on slave ships and company barracoons, but acts of resistance also took place far from the coast and thus escaped the slavers’ attention. To discover them, oral history, archaeology, and autobiographies and biographies of African victims of the slave trade have to be probed. Taken together, these various sources offer a detailed image of the varied strategies Africans used to defend themselves from and mount attacks against the slave trade.

The Africans’ resistance continued in the Americas. They ran away, established maroon communities, used sabotage, conspired, and rose against those who held them in captivity. Freed people petitioned the authorities, led information campaigns, and worked actively to abolish the slave trade and slavery.

In Europe, black abolitionists launched or participated in civic movements to end the deportation and enslavement of Africans. They too delivered speeches, provided information, wrote newspaper articles and books. Using violent as well as nonviolent means, Africans in Africa, the Americas, and Europe were constantly involved in the fight against the slave trade and slavery.”

The tale of Africa’s role in the slave trade as told by a segment of white society is incomplete and disingenuous. This has been done on purpose. It was not so simple as blacks capturing each other and selling them to whites. Europeans did not just waltz into Africa and overwhelm a bunch of backward, naked, dumb savages. They were in a fight for 400 years. Quite a number of Europeans entered Africa and Africa ended up being their final resting place.

“Some leaders actively worked against the transatlantic slave trade. One of the most famous was Abdel Kader Kane, the Muslim leader of the Futa Toro region in northern Senegal. Kane had succeeded in peopling his kingdom by retaking by force his people who had been kidnapped and by forbidding slave caravans from passing through his territory. After the French took three children from Futa, Kane sent a letter to the governor:

We are warning you that all those who will come to our land to trade [in slaves] will be killed and massacred if you do not send our children back. Would not somebody who was very hungry abstain from eating if he had to eat something cooked with his blood? We absolutely do not want you to buy Muslims under any circumstances. I repeat that if your intention is to always buy Muslims you should stay home and not come to our country anymore. Because all those who will come can be assured that they will lose their life.”

We are told stories about the shackles and chains, but we are not told the complete story of why they were needed. It is just “you sold your own into balls and chains.” But the story is just not that simple.

“As the slave trade expanded, resistance to it grew as well, and the need for shackles, guns, ropes, chains, iron balls, and whips tells an eloquent story of continuous and violent struggle from the hinterland to the high seas. As one slave trader remarked:

For the security and safekeeping of the slaves on board or on shore in the African barracoons, chains, leg irons, handcuffs, and strong houses are used. I would remark that this also is one of the forcible necessities resorted to for the preservation of the order, and as recourse against the dangerous consequences of this traffic.”

“Wherever possible, such as in Saint-Louis and Gorée (Senegal), James (Gambia), and Bance (Sierra Leone), the Europeans' barracoons were located on islands, which made escapes and attacks more difficult. In some areas, as soon as local people approached the boats, the crew is ordered to take up arms, the cannons are aimed, and the fuses are lighted . . . One must, without any hesitation, shoot at them and not spare them. The loss of the vessel and the life of the crew are at stake.”

“The heavily fortified forts and barracoons attest to the Europeans' distrust and apprehension. They had to protect themselves, as Jean-Baptiste Durand of the Compagnie du Sénégal explained, from the foreign vessels and from the Negroes living in the country."

“These precautions notwithstanding, in the eighteenth century, Fort Saint-Joseph on the Senegal River was attacked and all commerce was interrupted for six years. Several conspiracies and actual revolts by captives erupted on Gorée Island and resulted in the death of the governor and several soldiers. In addition, the crews of quite a few slave ships were killed on the River Gambia; in Sierra Leone, people sacked the captives' quarters of the infamous trader John Ormond. Similar incidents occurred in other parts of the African coast. Written records document how Africans on shore attacked more than a hundred ships.

Some Western slavers maintained occult centers in their barracoons, staffed by men they paid to work on the captives, sometimes with medicinal plants. The objective was to kill any spirit of rebellion, to tame the detainees, and make them accept their fate. The existence of these centers shows the extent of the precautions taken by slavers to prevent rebellions on land and during the Middle Passage: shackles and guns controlled the body, while the spirit was broken.

But revolts on slave ships, although extremely difficult to organize and conduct, were numerous. About 420 revolts have been documented in slavers' papers, and they do not represent the totality. It is estimated that 100,000 Africans died in uprisings on the coast or during the Middle Passage. The fear of revolts resulted in additional costs for the slavers: larger crews, heavy weapons, and barricades. About 18 percent of the costs of the Middle Passage were incurred due to measures to thwart uprisings, and the captives who rose up saved, according to estimates, one million Africans from deportation by driving up the slavers' expenses.”

We did not sell each other into slavery
, Reunion Black Family.

Lerone Bennett, The Shaping of Black America. Chicago: Johnson Publishing Co., 1975, pp. 61-82. Originally published in Ebony, vol. 25 (August, 1970), pp. 71-77).

Schomburg Center for the Research of Black Culture “The Abolition of the Slave Trade-African Resistance.” African Resistance - The Abolition of The Slave Trade

Walter Rodney, How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, London , Bogle-L’Ouverture Publications, 1972

Africans started slave trade. Western Europe and America engaged in it. Western Europeans and Americans ceased the practice 150 plus years ago. Today, Africans and non-whites throughout the globe still engage in the practice.

Who said there were Black slaves living in america today? I know I didnt.
You said you’d rather be a free man in africa than a slave in America

clearly you are getting your centuries mixed up

there are no black slaves in 21st Century America

and you cant time travel back to the 18th Century

The reason the focus on reparations is on America and not the African Nations who still engage in slave trade is because America is the wealthiest nation in the world and always a soft target for shakedowns. If American Blacks went to Africa for at least a share in reparations, the Africans would laugh at them and they know it.

If someone is destroying statues of George Washington or is OK WITH THAT, then you or that person would have been happy with this country remaining a colony of England. To that person, Independence means nothing, and by extension our system of government, Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Citizenship all mean nothing.
The agents of Putin and the agents of the old USSR have done a fabulous job in US Academia. They have accomplished the beginings of the cultural revolution designed to bring down their enemy. The United States.

You know whats gonna happen, someone is gonna slip one past the detectors at one of these democratic party political operations masquerading as news agencies, sooner or later, someone is gonna get one past the goalkeeper and blow their building down, with all of them in it! When that occurs, and its all but certain it will, tens of million of Americans will smile and enjoy the moment.... Oh, and if its islamofascist terrorists, and they detonate a nuke in NYC, good for them, we ain't coming to save you again, next time we may be applauding those muslims rather than killing them for you....

Forum List

Back