"Yes, even George Washington"...New York Times African American columnist Crazy Charles Blow just called for Washington statues to be destroyed

"How do you think slavery as we now know it, whites owning blacks, STARTED TO BEGIN WITH? European whites stormed the shores of Africa and went around the entire continent kidnapping a million blacks? No. The majority of slaves that ended up in America were originally sold by Africans.

How is that a deflection or "retarded" as you so eloquently put it? Seems to me that black slavery in America was started and created by Africans."

Because whites did kidnap Africans. Starting with the Portuguese. Whites also would give arms to one tribe to help them defeat another then buy the captured prisoners of war. Whites would also start conflicts between rival tribes to get wars started then buy the prisoners. When you talk about Africans selling other Africans you leave all that out. And last, Africans did not make slavery legal in the colonies. So yes, your comments are a retarded deflection and a disingenuous one at that.
You're still in chains you cannot break. You'll be in chains until you cease breathing, most likely.
It's all in your head.
And never see a reparations check!

Who began slavery?
What civilization organized the end of slavery?
From what I'm aware of... it is written that the Egyptians were slave owners in the Torah; yet, also in the Torah it is written that the Hebrews/Babylonians were slave owners; a bit of a contradiction, sort of; more hypocrisy. Assyrian culture, if I remember correctly practiced slavery.

From what I saw... the practice was abolished by Keltic/British culture, as serfdom abolished by Keltic/Austrian culture. And that's the earliest I'm aware... though the Atlantic Culture may have had many nations that refused the practicing of slavery. Yes, many of the Atlantic states had distaste of slavery.

Speaking of which, apparently the Statue of George Washington was painted Red in New York.

Forum List

Back