Yeah, I'm a white nationalist. Here's why.

When I was 10 or 11, I was bike riding with some friends. We rode into an apartment complex and saw a pop machine sitting there wide open so we each took a can of pop and rode off. When I got home, I opened the pop and started drinking it. Enter mom, who knew we did not have any money with us when we took off. So she asked me how I got the pop. Looking back, it would have ended better if I had lied and said I found a dime laying on the ground. In 1971 you could still buy pop in a machine for a dime. However I didn’t do that. I told mom that I got it out of an open machine. About 20 seconds later you could have fried an egg on my derriere.

As this was happening I tried to explain how other kids did it too like that made it right. My mom did not have any of that. She informed me that I was stealing just like the other kids who took the pop out of that machine and I was being held responsible for what I did. The arguments being made here to deny racism is the same type of argument I used as a child. "Hey momma the others kids took it too, why should I be held accountable."

It's apparent you did not learn the lesson she was trying to teach. Apparently you come from good people, so something else happened along the way to make you so screwed up.

Moms was the type to slap a knot on a white racist punk like you. Whites in this town feared and respected my parents. They died as honored members of this community for fighting racists like you.

Why do you say "racists like you"? Hmm?

I'm not gonna breach the subject of your mom, you're the one talking there. I'm sure all the whiteys in town were scared to death of 1 black couple from way across town they probably didn't know or ever hear of. :abgg2q.jpg:

Because you are a racist. As for my parents , they were feared and respected. My father was pastor of the largest black church in the community. As such they were known. And they led the community to city hall, to school board meetings, to chamber of commerce meetings, etc. They made changes happen and when they showed up, whites knew what time it was.
I hope your father was respected but NOT feared. If he messed with some crazy whites he might get whipped or something.

Since that didn't happen...

I am a patriot, and respect the U.S. I don't need to put skin color in the equation like the MEDIA and Democrats (same thing) want to do to paint me, and others as racist.

Racism is much deeper than skin color. Only you know if you are or not.

Or not. Case in point: IM2. :rolleyes-41:

I know I'm not. This default whale of you're a racist when we point out your racism, point out the history of white racism, or point out how it continues is does not make me a racist. You guys don't get to make up what racism is because your feelings get hurt because I just don't shut up and take it. Man up and face the truth.

It's apparent you did not learn the lesson she was trying to teach. Apparently you come from good people, so something else happened along the way to make you so screwed up.

Moms was the type to slap a knot on a white racist punk like you. Whites in this town feared and respected my parents. They died as honored members of this community for fighting racists like you.

Why do you say "racists like you"? Hmm?

I'm not gonna breach the subject of your mom, you're the one talking there. I'm sure all the whiteys in town were scared to death of 1 black couple from way across town they probably didn't know or ever hear of. :abgg2q.jpg:

Because you are a racist. As for my parents , they were feared and respected. My father was pastor of the largest black church in the community. As such they were known. And they led the community to city hall, to school board meetings, to chamber of commerce meetings, etc. They made changes happen and when they showed up, whites knew what time it was.

Post proof I'm a racist then. You made the claim, so back it up now, bitchass.

I'm racist and you're not, is that what you say? :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes. That's what I am saying.

Don't demand I prove your racism when your punk ass has a confederate flag for a signature.
I think the confederate flag is sharp looking. Has no particular symbolism for me though.

I am a patriot, and respect the U.S. I don't need to put skin color in the equation like the MEDIA and Democrats (same thing) want to do to paint me, and others as racist.

I know I'm not. This default whale of you're a racist when we point out your racism, point out the history of white racism, or point out how it continues is does not make me a racist. You guys don't get to make up what racism is because your feelings get hurt because I just don't shut up and take it. Man up and face the truth.
IM2, you sound somewhat intelligent and proud of your parents which is good. But you shame their memory and your humanity when you scream racist at everyone on the USMB. Relax.

IM2, you sound somewhat intelligent and proud of your parents which is good. But you shame their memory and your humanity when you scream racist at everyone on the USMB. Relax.
He's a stupid racist with a double-digit IQ. Do you want to pay him reparations?

Last edited:

He's a stupid racist with a double-digit IQ. Do you want to pay him reparations?
My reparations plan is a lot different from what you've heard so far.

I call the racists here racists and will continue doing so.

Prove my racism.

You don't get to make a reparations plan.

You just shamed your parents again. Your father was a preacher? Did he preach love or hate?

Prove my racism.
Just using whites in a sentence is enough. Is Cummings a black? No, he is an American.

Why not? And, do you? And how about the Indians?

You just shamed your parents again. Your father was a preacher? Did he preach love or hate?

I think you need to shut you mouth about my family. My father preached against white racism.

Prove my racism.
Just using whites in a sentence is enough. Is Cummings a black? No, he is an American.

No it is not. White is a demographic term. Black can be used in the same way. When you imply superiority based on race, that's racism. Pointing out acts/opinions of whites based on a belief of superiority or laws and policies on the same thing is not racism.

I think you need to shut you mouth about my family. My father preached against white racism.
So he preached the same way white preachers did and as mine did-against racism. And against hate?

You won't be making reparations plans for any so your first question is moot. I could make a plan for black reparations before you would get to. But I would leave that to lawmakers. Various native tribes have been getting reparations for over 100 years.

Prove my racism.

No it is not. White is a demographic term. Black can be used in the same way. When you imply superiority based on race, that's racism. Pointing out acts/opinions of whites based on a belief of superiority or laws and policies on the same thing is not racism.
If you know that's what they are-your acts and beliefs suggest you know intent like a cop does when he sees a black kid in a hoodie.

So he preached the same way white preachers did and as mine did-against racism. And against hate?

There weren't all that many white preacher preaching against racism. Many stayed neutral, some endorsed racism. Just as is done now. My father preached against white racism, what you see as hate in this discussion is not hate. White racism is hate.

You won't be making reparations plans for any so your first question is moot. I could make a plan for black reparations before you would get to. But I would leave that to lawmakers. Various native tribes have been getting reparations for over 100 years.
Finally, a response without the word racist. OK, I already have a plan for black reparations similar to what the Indians got and based on something Stokely Carmichael suggested in the sixties. And you are right, it is up to the lawmakers and who WE vote for.

Forum List

Back