Yeah, I'm a white nationalist. Here's why.

IM2, you sound somewhat intelligent and proud of your parents which is good. But you shame their memory and your humanity when you scream racist at everyone on the USMB. Relax.
He's a stupid racist with a double-digit IQ. Do you want to pay him reparations?

Prove my racism.
Just using whites in a sentence is enough. Is Cummings a black? No, he is an American.

No it is not. White is a demographic term. Black can be used in the same way. When you imply superiority based on race, that's racism. Pointing out acts/opinions of whites based on a belief of superiority or laws and policies on the same thing is not racism.
If you know that's what they are-your acts and beliefs suggest you know intent like a cop does when he sees a black kid in a hoodie.

And your argument suggests that you are purposefully arguing using false equivalences and strawmen.

IM2, you sound somewhat intelligent and proud of your parents which is good. But you shame their memory and your humanity when you scream racist at everyone on the USMB. Relax.

I call the racists here racists and will continue doing so.
You just shamed your parents again. Your father was a preacher? Did he preach love or hate?

I think you need to shut you mouth about my family. My father preached against white racism.
So he preached the same way white preachers did and as mine did-against racism. And against hate?

There weren't all that many white preacher preaching against racism. Many stayed neutral, some endorsed racism. Just as is done now. My father preached against white racism, what you see as hate in this discussion is not hate. White racism is hate.
Gee I guess I got lucky then. Some members of the congregation said "what about black racism"? Malcolm X was getting to them. Hate is hate and black racism is hate too.

He's a stupid racist with a double-digit IQ. Do you want to pay him reparations?
My reparations plan is a lot different from what you've heard so far.

You don't get to make a reparations plan.
Why not? And, do you? And how about the Indians?

You won't be making reparations plans for any so your first question is moot. I could make a plan for black reparations before you would get to. But I would leave that to lawmakers. Various native tribes have been getting reparations for over 100 years.
Finally, a response without the word racist. OK, I already have a plan for black reparations similar to what the Indians got and based on something Stokely Carmichael suggested in the sixties. And you are right, it is up to the lawmakers and who WE vote for.

This is not the 1960's. And I will call things racist when they are. This racist use of tone policing because you are white and don't like being called a racist after making racist comments is just not a tactic that works with me.

Prove my racism.
Just using whites in a sentence is enough. Is Cummings a black? No, he is an American.

No it is not. White is a demographic term. Black can be used in the same way. When you imply superiority based on race, that's racism. Pointing out acts/opinions of whites based on a belief of superiority or laws and policies on the same thing is not racism.
If you know that's what they are-your acts and beliefs suggest you know intent like a cop does when he sees a black kid in a hoodie.

And your argument suggests that you are purposefully arguing using false equivalences and strawmen.
No, you can't handle the argument.

I am a nationalist because humans group. We group according to our race, our gender, our culture, our religion, our language, our politics, our education, our occupation, our region, our age, and in many other ways. We also group according to nation.

All groupings carry the potential for conflict and destructive relations, but only the nation grouping is capable of embracing all the other groupings without destroying them. Thus, nations are the way to preserve the diversity of humanity. This is why we should be emphasizing our nationhood, rather than our race, for example. We should be American voters, not white voters, or female voters, or Muslim voters. If we are all proud nationalists (as we were until fairly recently), then we can entrust the power of the law to the nation as well as the security of our future.

Globalism is the enemy of nationalism. The globalist wants to see the power of the law condensed to a single point. This necessarily requires the elimination of borders (because, while borders are, indeed, imaginary lines, they are very real separations between two systems of law), which, in turn, eliminates the nation. And the diversity of the world contained in the diversity of nations is gone as well. This, in my view, would be a tragic loss. That's why I am a nationalist. And I'm white, so I am a white nationalist.
Yeah....and automatically a racist. And what you just said plays right into their hands.
You are really a dumbass.

My reparations plan is a lot different from what you've heard so far.

You won't be making reparations plans for any so your first question is moot. I could make a plan for black reparations before you would get to. But I would leave that to lawmakers. Various native tribes have been getting reparations for over 100 years.
Finally, a response without the word racist. OK, I already have a plan for black reparations similar to what the Indians got and based on something Stokely Carmichael suggested in the sixties. And you are right, it is up to the lawmakers and who WE vote for.

This is not the 1960's. And I will call things racist when they are. This racist use of tone policing because you are white and don't like being called a racist after making racist comments is just not a tactic that works with me.
I have no problem being called a racist-all of us are, though not all will admit it. Civil rights passed in the sixties, so was that a bad idea too?

I call the racists here racists and will continue doing so.
You just shamed your parents again. Your father was a preacher? Did he preach love or hate?

I think you need to shut you mouth about my family. My father preached against white racism.
So he preached the same way white preachers did and as mine did-against racism. And against hate?

There weren't all that many white preacher preaching against racism. Many stayed neutral, some endorsed racism. Just as is done now. My father preached against white racism, what you see as hate in this discussion is not hate. White racism is hate.
Gee I guess I got lucky then. Some members of the congregation said "what about black racism"? Malcolm X was getting to them. Hate is hate and black racism is hate too.

And what is black racism? Did we teach 20 generations of our people false stereotypes of white people and have come to dislike whites based on those false stereotypes?

Whites like you live in this illusion that everything is the same. We face a system controlled by whites that continues to inhibit our full potential based on our skin color. Whites face no such thing. Our anger is based on 243 years of a behavior that whites have exhibited towards us based on a lie. Yet our anger and mistrust of whites based on how we have been treated, not by what we believe, is called black racism and hate.

That's fucking ignorant.

I have no problem being called a racist-all of us are, though not all will admit it. Civil rights passed in the sixties, so was that a bad idea too?

All of us are not racist. All of us have prejudices. There is a difference. Learn it. Your second question is stupid.

I am a nationalist because humans group. We group according to our race, our gender, our culture, our religion, our language, our politics, our education, our occupation, our region, our age, and in many other ways. We also group according to nation.

All groupings carry the potential for conflict and destructive relations, but only the nation grouping is capable of embracing all the other groupings without destroying them. Thus, nations are the way to preserve the diversity of humanity. This is why we should be emphasizing our nationhood, rather than our race, for example. We should be American voters, not white voters, or female voters, or Muslim voters. If we are all proud nationalists (as we were until fairly recently), then we can entrust the power of the law to the nation as well as the security of our future.

Globalism is the enemy of nationalism. The globalist wants to see the power of the law condensed to a single point. This necessarily requires the elimination of borders (because, while borders are, indeed, imaginary lines, they are very real separations between two systems of law), which, in turn, eliminates the nation. And the diversity of the world contained in the diversity of nations is gone as well. This, in my view, would be a tragic loss. That's why I am a nationalist. And I'm white, so I am a white nationalist.

You’re also a Jew hating asshole. There is that.

And what is black racism? Did we teach 20 generations of our people false stereotypes of white people and have come to dislike whites based on those false stereotypes?

Whites like you live in this illusion that everything is the same. We face a system controlled by whites that continues to inhibit our full potential based on our skin color. Whites face no such thing. Our anger is based on 243 years of a behavior that whites have exhibited towards us based on a lie. Yet our anger and mistrust of whites based on how we have been treated, not by what we believe, is called black racism and hate.

That's fucking ignorant.
Yes 20 generations did. I have no illusions, but wish I did. Frankel wrote you cannot always choose your circumstances, but you can choose your response. You have turned your anger and mistrust into racism. Not that you can be blamed for it, you just won't admit it.

All of us are not racist. All of us have prejudices. There is a difference. Learn it. Your second question is stupid.
Can't answer the question? That's OK, we know. Racists prejudge based on race, therefore, prejudice is racism. Thanks for making my point.

Prove my racism.

I'm handling it quite fine. You have the problem. Because nothing I have said implies black superiority. You are coming with the standard white supremacist claim that using the word whites is racist and that the mere mention of white racism is racism. If I had a dollar for every time this argument was made to me, I'd have all the money in the United States. It's a bogus argument used by whites when they know the other person is right about racism.

Can't answer the question? That's OK, we know. Racists prejudge based on race, therefore, prejudice is racism. Thanks for making my point.

The question was stupid.

Yep racists prejudge based on race. And when there is a 400 year record of a continuing behavior by one race that is based on a prejudgement which is documented again and again, the response caused by that behavior is neither racist or prejudiced.

I'm handling it quite fine. You have the problem. Because nothing I have said implies black superiority. You are coming with the standard white supremacist claim that using the word whites is racist and that the mere mention of white racism is racism. If I had a dollar for every time this argument was made to me, I'd have all the money in the United States. It's a bogus argument used by whites when they know the other person is right about racism.
No, I am standard about nothing and have no problem-only solutions. You mention black superiority, supremacist, racist, money, and bogus-all words obviously meaningful to you. My solution is to change your attitude-accept just one white as non racist and see if you don't feel better.

The question was stupid.

Yep racists prejudge based on race. And when there is a 400 year record of a continuing behavior by one race that is based on a prejudgement which is documented again and again, the response caused by that behavior is neither racist or prejudiced.
You better google Africa and see that blacks have been racist toward other blacks there for more than 400 years, culminating in selling other tribesmen to slave traders. And, no question is stupid-only people who can't or refuse to answer them.

It's apparent you did not learn the lesson she was trying to teach. Apparently you come from good people, so something else happened along the way to make you so screwed up.

Moms was the type to slap a knot on a white racist punk like you. Whites in this town feared and respected my parents. They died as honored members of this community for fighting racists like you.

Why do you say "racists like you"? Hmm?

I'm not gonna breach the subject of your mom, you're the one talking there. I'm sure all the whiteys in town were scared to death of 1 black couple from way across town they probably didn't know or ever hear of. :abgg2q.jpg:

Because you are a racist. As for my parents , they were feared and respected. My father was pastor of the largest black church in the community. As such they were known. And they led the community to city hall, to school board meetings, to chamber of commerce meetings, etc. They made changes happen and when they showed up, whites knew what time it was.

Post proof I'm a racist then. You made the claim, so back it up now, bitchass.

I'm racist and you're not, is that what you say? :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes. That's what I am saying.

Don't demand I prove your racism when your punk ass has a confederate flag for a signature.

That's fucking ignorant.

raw

I have no problem being called a racist.....

Yes you do and your posts trying to rationalize it gives it away.
No, you try to put thoughts in my head-it won't work-I have no thoughts in myhead.

Your postings give your thoughts away. They show your anxieties, your fears, your rationalizations of a racism.

You can no more hide those thoughts when posting than you can hide your ignorance posting them.

Forum List

Back